How To Stop

Big_Tera

Kaljugi ji all those things happen here as well and very openly. we don't have pubs or nude dance bars in punjab. why are some people so scared of even going to punjab? TOUR is not an option bhai sahib. Try and live there to seek true values (not just exploring the negatives which exist everywhere). have you visited Pingalwara? have you visited any village where joint families still exist who work hard in fields and still instill those values of sikhi in their kids?

we are not punjab TOURISTS but in real terms TOURISTS here in UK.

That's more like it! You should've mentioned these places in your original post. I thought you were talking about visiting Pizza Hut Jalandhar or Havelli. :D

i personally would never take my kids anywhere other than Punjab.

When British ruled India they always came back with loads of goods to their own homeland BUT we people have forgotten our homeland (although most of us do not live the life British enjoyed in India).

by the way I am not against British way of life or goras~(there is a lot to learn from them) but appreciate our way of life very well.

by the way I am not against British way of life or goras~(there is a lot to learn from them) but appreciate our way of life very well.

That being said, you know there is a strong case for saying that apneean who do elope off are doing so because they've bought into gora notions of romance. Yes, there is a lot we can learn from them (mainly technology and being politically sly), but there is also an awful lot from that quarter we'd probably do well to keep away from too?

Note to those who do this without posting: Instead of just hitting the minus buttons without explaining what you disagree with, please try and offer an alternate point of view and explain your opinion. Thanks in advance.

:smile2: