Hypocracy And Double Standards At Guru Nanak Sikh School Hayes Middlesex

gnssbeadbi

Its is with sadness that we have to report the beadbi that is taking place at Guru Nanak Sikh School, Hayes, Middlesex, UK. This is not being done by Sant Baba Amar Singh Ji but more so by his *DELETED*.

We just noted that for pupils to get a place at the school they have to complete a form showing how well they are committed to their faith. Parents and the children have to prove that they are good sikhs before they get a place at the school. This is good and it is right that parents have to show their commitment to the faith especially when places at the school are like gold dust.

This is where the beadbi has come to light, (one member of their board), is a Mona (hair cut), *DELETED*. Furthermore he privately slags off his staff members, saying that they are nicking money from the school building fund. This most public image of the *edited* sends a very wrong signal about the sikh faith and it needs to be addressed.

This is hypocritical and double standards. If this isn't true then let them deny it. This is an important issue for the sangat, since this school is a faith school which has took public money from us (sikhs) to help it become what it is, with Baba Ji's Kirpa and from the British government.

We think this issue needs to be publicly highlighted, since why do we insist that in Guru Ghar (Gurdwara) the Presidents and committee members are asked to be amritdhari and then why should this not be the case in the school. As the Head always tells that the parents and children that the school is also a Guru Ghar since Guru Granth Sahib Ji is Parkashed there. Can you now see how the beadbi is happening. The Committee should be of people who are Sikhs to be AmritDhari

This matter needs to be publicly debated and hope the sangat would take a lead.

Mod Note: Please do not reveal any person's identity without giving out any concrete proof. Some parts of your post is edited out to protect other person's privacy.

• 2 weeks later...

If this isn't true then let them deny it.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

I am student and i am disgusted of what you have said and you have not gone to the right people because you have posted this on a forum. Luckily by Guru's kirpa nobody know about this. If i was you just go to Sir and tell him who is gossiping. If nothing happens then you post it on a forum. This is because people will start to talk about the school and ruin it's reputation.

Sorry for being angry but you should never put any personal school matters on a forum because it can damage our reputation as a school and could lead to the removal of the building fund.

no big surprise, the first post and complaing already, why uou not say something good and + for first posting ?

typical punjabi yaar ...................:angrymonkey:

tell uis some good things of the school first,also what they have done nicely for young personss

no big surprise, the first post and complaing already, why uou not say something good and + for first posting ?

typical punjabi yaar ...................:angrymonkey:

tell uis some good things of the school first,also what they have done nicely for young personss

If you saw the Panthic Time in Sikh Channel you would have seen how much the school has developed. I am currently a student in the school and i have seen the difference from this school and othees. The school had been a great help for student who are finding that society isn't treating them well by establishing a partnership with a college which is not as good as the collleges in the area. It has been known to be one of the most succesful and pro community cohesion schools in the area and the UK. From the results you know that it's a good school and in spritaul matters in the only school that has a assembly in the morning and prayers are recited also the school has recieved acedemy status which is only for schools in the uk that have outstanding results also from the trust that has opened the school you know from that it's not dodgy. As for the post by GNSSBEABDI it's just haters and haters are gonna hate. There has been no prove of this. And it's not true.

Sorry for anything that i said that offended you and please excuse the spelling mistakes. Bhil Chuk Maaf

Fateh

This seems to be a person spouting rubbish probably because their application was denied. It is not beadbi if you fail to successfully gain entry into the school. How is this beadbi? Get your words right before you type stupid things.

Secondly the religious application is approved by the council and as this is a SIKH school there will obviously be a requirement for applicants to display their commitment to the Sikh faith. That's not the only criteria btw, students with siblings, the distance from their residence to the school and those with disabilities are also given priority.

How is it beadbi if you are asked to demonstrate or answer questions on how you follow Sikhi? Aren't we supposed to encourage this anyway?

You yourself say the places are like 'gold dust' so instead of supporting the Nanaksar trust so we can make more schools for more students you would rather sit at home behind a computer launching vile attacks with no knowledge of the admissions procedure of the school?!

Why don't you come to the school or go to Babaji about your 'mona' mate then. Nindaks can carry on barking, has it affected the success of the school? If it had there would be no school. So that's the choice of that person to slander, not the school's responsibility.

I hope the moderators realise how stupid this thread is, this poster makes no sense and delete it. Most people have better things to do with their time anyway.

Bet this person will turn up to the parkash program this year and benefit from it, also the Seva of the 'beadbi' filled school *rolls eyes*

Oh yeah and another thing if your application is rejected you can appeal to an independent authority elected by the local council. So far no discrepancies in any rejected applications found.

On one hand you want the 'board' which I assume you mean governing body should all be amritdhari but you question the religious questionnaire? lol.

The school allocates a small % of places to students of other faiths, should that be abolished too? Should they throw out teachers from other faiths? Get real.

Also please look up the definition of 'beadbi'

Spot on G-kaur ! THere are strong, proven processes in place for application, selection and appeal. Get over it and move on...

This is the usual try and name and shame.

The school is a great insitution, going from strength to strengh.

My cousin left Greenford to come to GNS, Hayes and her results improved within the year.

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM SLANDERING THE SCHOOL -ALL THE STUDENTS (AND IM SURE STAFF) ARE PROUD OF THE SCHOOL.