Very Confusing Katha

I came across this video and it gets very confusing. I recommend listening the whole katha. Also i put comment on the video, the last comment is made by me and then they also put the comments and responded with another video.

here are the comments

i want more detailed explanation on what he said at 10:00

How can he say that bani is not guru

What about Shabad BANI GURU GURU HAI BANI VICH BANI AMRITSAREY

please deliver this question to baba ji and ask him to tell us why he said that. If he made a mistake he should apologize because it is insult to gurbani and also a statement against the shabad BANI GURU GURU HAI BANI VICH BANI AMRITSAREY

thanks

SUNNYLOVEKIRTAN 2 weeks ago

@SUNNYLOVEKIRTAN ਬਾਣੀ ਅਤੇ ਗੁਰਬਾਣੀ ਦੇ ਵਿਚ ਅੰਤਰ ਹੁੰਦਾ | ਵਾਹੋ ਵਾਹੋ ਬਾਣੀ ਨਿਰੰਕਾਰ ਹੈ , ਬਾਣੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਗੁਰੂ ਹੈ ਬਾਣੀ ਵਿਚ ਬਾਣੀ ਅਮ੍ਰਿਤ ਸਾਰੇ | ਇਹ ਉਸ ਬਾਣੀ ਦੀ ਗਲ ਕੀਤੀ ਗਯੀ ਹੈ ਜੋ ਬਿਗਾਰ ਕਨਾ ਤੋਂ ਸੁਣਦੀ ਹੈ | ਜਿਂਵੇ ਕੀ ਤੁਹਾਡੇ ਅੰਦਰ ਤੁਹਾਡੀ ਅੰਤਰ ਆਤਮਾ ਦੀ ਆਵਾਜ | ਤੁਸੀਂ ਆਪਣੇ ਅੰਦਰ ਬਿਨਾ ਸ਼ਰੀਰ ਦੇ ਕਨਾ ਤੋਂ ਅਵਾਜ ਸੁਣ ਦੇ ਹੋ |

MrAlivedead 2 weeks ago
@SUNNYLOVEKIRTAN

ਜੋ ਵੀ ਸ਼ਬਦ ਵਿਚਾਰ ਕਰਦੇ ਹੋ ..ਠੀਕ ਉਸੇ ਤਰਾਂ ਬਾਣੀ ਵੀ ਸੁਣਦੀ ਹੈ ਪਰ ਓਹੋ ਸਿਧਿ ਸਚ ਖੰਡ ਤੋਂ ਆਈ ਹੋਯੀ ਆਕਾਸ਼ ਬਾਣੀ ਹੁੰਦੀ ਹੈ ਯਾ ਖੇਲੋ ਅਕਾਲ ਪੁਰਖ ਬੋਲਦਾ ਹੈ ਤੇ ਓਹੋ ਜੋ ਵੀ ਕਹੰਦਾ ਹੈ ਭਗਤ ਉਸ ਦੇ ਗੇਆਨ ਨੂ ਲਿਖਤੀ ਰੂਪ ਦੇ ਦਿੰਦੇ ਹਨ ਜਿਸ ਨੂੰ ਗੁਰਬਾਣੀ ਕਹੰਦੇ ਹਨ |

MrAlivedead 2 weeks ago
@SUNNYLOVEKIRTANਪਰ ਓਹੋ ਬਾਣੀ ਜੀ ਅੰਦਰ ਸੁਣ ਦੀ ਹੈ ਓਹੋ ਬੇਆਨ ਨਹੀ ਕੀਤੀ ਜਾ ਸਕਦੀ ਯਾ ਫੇਰ ਖੇਲੋ ਕੀ ਜੋ ਸੰਸਾਰ ਵਿਚ ਹੁਕਮ ਵਰਤ ਰਿਹਾ ਹੈ ਓਹੋ ਤੁਹਾਨੂ ਅੰਦਰ ਦਿਖਣ ਲਾਗ ਜਾਂਦਾ ਹੈ ਪਰ ਬੇੰਇਆ ਨਹੀ ਜਾ ਸਕਦਾ .ਓਹ ਅਵਸਤਾ ਤੁਹਾਡੀ ਜੀਵਨ ਮੁਕਤ ਅਵ੍ਸਤਾ ਹੁੰਦੀ ਹੈ | ਇਸ ਕਰਕੇ ਉਸ ਅਵ੍ਸਤਾ ਤੇ ਕੋਈ ਹੋਰ ਵੀ ਪਹੋੰਚ ਸਕੇ ਉਸ ਤਕ ਪਹੋੰਚਨ ਦੇ ਗੇਆਨ ਨੂੰ ਲਿਖਤੀ ਰੂਪ ਦੇ ਦਿਤਾ ਜਾਂਦਾ ਹੈ | ਜਿਸ ਨੂੰ ਗੁਰਬਾਣੀ ਕੇਹਾ ਗਇਆ ਹੈ |

MrAlivedead 2 weeks ago
@SUNNYLOVEKIRTAN ਪਰ ਏਹੇ ਗਰੁਬਾਣੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਨਹੀ ਹੁੰਦੀ ਕਿਉਂਕਿ ਏਹੇ ਕਿਸੀ ਬੰਦੇ ਦੇ ਸ਼ਰੀਰ ਤੋਂ ਲਿਖੀ ਜਾਂਦੀ ਹੈ | ਜੋ ਬਾਣੀ ਅੰਦਰ ਸੁਣ ਦੀ ਹੈ ਓਹੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਹੈ ਕਿਉਂਕਿ ਉਸ ਦੇ ਸਹਾਰੇ ਏਹੇ ਗੁਰਬਾਣੀ ਰਚੀ ਜਾਂਦੀ ਹੈ ਤੇ ਸਾਰਾ ਸੰਸਾਰ ਵੀ ਉਸ ਦੇ ਹੁਕਮ ਨਾਲ ਚਲਦਾ ਹੈ |

MrAlivedead 2 weeks ago
@SUNNYLOVEKIRTAN ਉਸ ਬਾਣੀ ਨੂੰ ਵਾਹੋ ਵਾਹੋ ਬਾਣੀ ਨਿਰੰਕਾਰ ਕੇਹਾ ਗੇਆ ਹੈ ਕਿਊਂਕਿ ਓਹੋ ਮਾਯਾ ਤੋਂ ਪਰੇ ਹੈ ਅਕਾਲ ਹੈ | ਏਹੇ ਗੁਰਬਾਣੀ ਜੋ ਲਿਖਤੀ ਰੂਪ ਵਿਚ ਹੈ ਏਹੇ ਮਾਯਾ ਵਿਚ ਹੈ | ਉਸ ਨਿਰੰਕਾਰ ਬਾਣੀ ਨੂੰ ਹੀ ਸ਼ਬਦ ਗੁਰੂ ਖੇੰਦੇ ਨੇ | ਸ਼ਬਦ ਗੁਰੁ ਸੂਰਤ ਧੁਨ ਚੇਲਾ |

MrAlivedead 2 weeks ago
@SUNNYLOVEKIRTAN ਹੁਣ ਤੁਹਾਡਾ ਸ਼ਕ ਦੂਰ ਹੋ ਜਾਣਾ ਚਾਹਿਦਾ ਹੈ | ਇਕ ਬੇਨਤੀ ਹੋਰ ਹੈ ਬਚਿਤਰ ਨਾਟਕ ਸੁਨਣ ਤੋਂ ਪਹਲਾਂ ਆਦਿ ਗਰੰਥ ਦੀ ਸਾਰੀ ਵਿਆਖੇਆ ਯਾ ਫੇਰ ਗਉਰੀ ਬਾਵਨ ਅਖਰੀ ਸੁਣ ਲਵੋ | ਤੁਹਾਨੂੰ ਸਬ ਪਤਾ ਲਗ ਜਾਵੇ ਗਾ

MrAlivedead 2 weeks ago

and following is the video they responded with

go to Min 24:00 for the following video

his veechaars seems deep but I cannot really understand them.

do u think this makes any sense?

He is Nihang Dharam Singh of Sach Khoj Academy who has been doing some really dodgy parchaar on the internet and elsewhere. Sri Akal Takht Sahib know about him, see this:

I havent seen the above videos yet, but knowing the Singhs who upload these videos for him I can tell you Sunny Veerjeo that you are wasting your time, they just wont let you 'win' any argument.

Katha is one area of Gurbani Parchaar that can easily be misused by people to suit their ideology thats why we should stick to listening to Kathas by Panth-approved Parcharaks only..

Btw, this dharam singh reminds me of that Tarmala chap that was in news not so long ago, anyone else feels the same?

He is Nihang Dharam Singh of Sach Khoj Academy who has been doing some really dodgy parchaar on the internet and elsewhere. Sri Akal Takht Sahib know about him, see this:

http://www.sikhsanga...al-takht-sahib/

I havent seen the above videos yet, but knowing the Singhs who upload these videos for him I can tell you Sunny Veerjeo that you are wasting your time, they just wont let you 'win' any argument.

Katha is one area of Gurbani Parchaar that can easily be misused by people to suit their ideology thats why we should stick to listening to Kathas by Panth-approved Parcharaks only..

Btw, this dharam singh reminds me of that Tarmala chap that was in news not so long ago, anyone else feels the same?

Yeah it is dodgy and completely agree the misuse and misinterpretation of Gurbani is very dangerous and can fuel anti-Sikh missionary agendas or further confuse people about the issues.

At a first glance it seemed like he was doing good Dasam Granth parchar but now I don't think so.

Sunny Veerji that was not my point :) In fact its good that you have pointed out the confusing elements of his 'katha' and Sangat should be made aware of stuff like this jeo..

I know you wanted to get some answers but.. sorry for hijacking your thread jeo.. :s

Yeah, i was watching it and sent it to Sunny and he caught it whereas i didn't. Same way others may over look the small things. You didn't jack the thread. biggrin.gif

Sunny Veerji that was not my point :) In fact its good that you have pointed out the confusing elements of his 'katha' and Sangat should be made aware of stuff like this jeo..

I know you wanted to get some answers but.. sorry for hijacking your thread jeo.. :s

Na Na veeer tu ta mera sona bhaa aa :)

I knw that wasn't Ur point. I thought That just like my Matt got confused I Dnt want this happening to my brothers and sisters. And it's nindya of baani.

Dnt knw what are people these days upto. Having immense gyaan they still do wrong parchaar. Many if his videos are very good but these videos shows that he have no respect for guru sahibs and saying that guru is like wall between us and Parmatama. But he dnt knw that guru joins us to Parmatama and baani has decided that guru is Parmatama.

Gur gopal gur govinda.

Gur Parbharham Parmesar aprampar alakh abhev.

I came across this video and it gets very confusing. I recommend listening the whole katha. Also i put comment on the video, the last comment is made by me and then they also put the comments and responded with another video.

here are the comments

i want more detailed explanation on what he said at 10:00

How can he say that bani is not guru

What about Shabad BANI GURU GURU HAI BANI VICH BANI AMRITSAREY

and following is the video they responded with

go to Min 24:00 for the following video

his veechaars seems deep but I cannot really understand them.

do u think this makes any sense?

After listening to this very slanderous comments, all i want to do is swear at this old man, but then the shabad Sab Gobind hai came to mind. His veechar is not deep at all. I think his 2 minutes of fame got to his head. In the first video he calls Shabad Guru, Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj not the Guru, which Satguru Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji Maharaj gave Guruship too. So there is no way Gurbani is not Guru. Maharaj says Guru hai Bani. In the second video he makes a mistake on trying to explain himself. He calls Satguru Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji Maharaj, just a man. Maybe it's his old age getting at him, but he should know Satguru Sri Guru Angad Dev ji Maharaj called Satguru Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji Maharaj, Guru. So it is not us who called Satguru Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji Maharaj, Guru, but Dhan Dhan Dhan Sri Waheguru ji Maharaj as Satguru Sri Guru Angad Dev ji Maharaj. When he looks at Satguru Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji Maharaj, he see the body(man), but others(Gurbani) see Sri Waheguru ji Maharaj. Others see this because Shabad Guru tells us Guru and Waheguru are one and the same. This guy has a lot of concepts all mixed up and is trying to make sense out of what hes saying on the spot.

Then after calling Guru Sahib just a man he starts talking about Hindu thinking and how they held on to the avtars and he says Sikhs are doing the same by holding to Satguru Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji Maharaj and not attaching themselves to Akal Purakh. If this is the case then he should tell us where it says in Gurbani that Satguru was just a man and then tell us where it says Guru and Sri Waheguru ji Maharaj are not the same. Infact Gurbani says Satguru Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji Maharaj is Sri Waheguru ji Maharaj and the Guru. I think, I know what the problem is here. He's gone old and now hes reached the end of his journey so hes attaching his status as just a man to Satguru. I couldn't get jivan mukht, so let's bring Satguru to my level. Next he starts talking about the different Saroops of Maharaj, which people experience, but he calls one false and the other true. It's like this when a ignorant man looks at Satguru they see a book and when a jivan mukht person looks at Satguru then they see Maharaj. The problem with this understanding is that hes calling the person understanding as true in one state and saying Maharaj changes. But actually Maharaj stays in his perfect form and the ignorant man, like you know who, gets a better understanding of Satguru after devotion. Maharaj as the form of Gurbani is in his perfect form, but this ignorant man can't see it, so he calls it lower. He calls the attainment of being jivan mukht(being Akal Purakh) higher than Gurbani in the written form. Again hes confused and doesnt understand that a person becomes jivan mukht by giving there head to Gurbani, which is Akal Purakh himself. Gurbani never comes or goes, but the person mind is what comes and goes when it is not connected to Gurbani. But if the mind becomes Gurbani, constant in its perfect form that is eternal, then consider that mind as the same as Gurbani. When he uses the metaphor of lassi, milk, and mukhan, and says that the actual Gurbani can't be spoken with the mouth is what he saying (He's confused and starts his metaphor by calling Satguru Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji Maharaj as just a man (the lassi), Gurbani as just milk, not Guru, and then experiencing Akal Purakh is the Guru). However this is wrong according to Gurbani so the metaphor should go as such: that at the lassi stage the person is calling Guru Sahib a book, milk stage it's only Guru, and then mukhan stage it's Sri Waheguru ji Maharaj and Guru. Its that the person changes and its not the Guru who changes.