So I'm Watching Leno!

japmans

so harold and kumar from the harold and kumar go to white castle movie... and the indian guy tells a storyabout his first audition..

and he's like

"i was signing the contract.. and she's like "YOU..HAVE..TO...SIGN..RIGHT..HERE...." and i'm like "uhh..aright lady, calm down" and she's like "wow you speak excellent english! where you from??" and i'm like "jersey.." and she's like "hmm, i sense a bit of an accent!" and i'm like "yeah! maybe from JERSEY, lady!!"

and then i went to my audition, and i was lookin over the script and the lady comes up to me and she goes... what's your name.. and i'mlike my name's _____ and she's like.. ohok..but...where's your turban!?!?! and i was like.. "whoa.. uhh... well.. uhh lady, i'm not Sikh! there's a difference between being Muslim and being Sikh" and she's like, well no, you're just not indian enogh.. and i was like, trying to explain the difference between being a turbaned sikh, a muslim, a hindu, and all tht stuff

i dunno why i'm posting it, but i found it cool that he didn't make any stupid remarks.. and he only mentioned the stupid remark made by the white lady who was like "well, can you go home and put a bedsheet around your head or something, you need to look more indian"

leno's against rehit?....daaaaaaaaaam that sucks.....wait what about letterman?...i sure hope that isn't ....cuz that's gonna be hard giving up...i mean...sikhi's cool ..but giving letterman?....i dunno about that....

hehe....