do u belive god

joga singh

oh my god , ok i am very sorry ,i will explain.

i live in bombay and its rainy season, the other day i returned home and my car was

wet from inside, due to pot holes on the roads. i looked up the sky and there was sun,

day was bright , there was no sign of clouds,and definately i believed that there will be no rain for some time by the grace of god. so i opened my car windows a bit , so that the wind and the sun will make it dry(due to heat of the sun, it was very powerfull).

i went inside my house and sat in front of my pc. just about five minutes later or so i heard something happening outside ,"oh my god it was raining heavily" outside was very dark .just opposite what was five minutes earlier.

instead of my car being dry it was more wet than earlier, i quickly closed car windows.

and then came the above title question in my mind , that how to believe god , what he will do , when , how ,why, we all dont know except brahmgyani.

and i am sure that such things happen in your life too, where god tricks us.isnt

btw i dont mind some of the replies in this thread , its natural , that is proof that we all are true gursikhs.

WJKK WJKF

AGYAAKAARI BAPOORAA JEO , JO TIS BHAVE SOI FUN THIO.

NOw see sangat, here is the real reason. And we were all thinking that he doesnt believe in god or something ... p

'http://forums.waheguroo.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif' border='0' style='vertical-align:middle' alt='tongue.gif'>

ALl i can say veer is stay in his bhana, except it as he is giving you something good. Afterall its for a reason, it may have flooded your car, but may benefitted some other greeb who was in thirst for water. :wub:

Lets think possible.

bhuk chuk maph!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanx all of u , you all are very polite and soft too, definately anyone who joins this forum will gain. those who were harsh may akaal purkh bless them , they too are required in our sikh panth as they are also extraordinay true gursikhs , just like u all,and its very good that they cannot tolerate any wrong in our panth.

Guest balwinderkaur

well EVERYBODY learn a good lesson from this thread: don't jump to conclusions and start hitting a person until he/she has clarified his point.....may such bickering never occur again....i was soooooooooo shocked to see chardeekala veers like khalistani berating another just cuz he said he didnt believe god...and that guy hadn't even clarified his point. sad indeed.....:wub:

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

i was soooooooooo shocked to see chardeekala veers like khalistani berating another just cuz he said he didnt believe god...and that guy hadn't even clarified his point. sad indeed.....

khalistani veer ji wasnt berating anyone, he was simply stating what is written in gurbani. absolutely nothing wrong with that. maybe not the best approach to take but its the truth.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Guest balwinderkaur
vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

i was soooooooooo shocked to see chardeekala veers like khalistani berating another just cuz he said he didnt believe god...and that guy hadn't even clarified his point. sad indeed.....

khalistani veer ji wasnt berating anyone, he was simply stating what is written in gurbani. absolutely nothing wrong with that. maybe not the best approach to take but its the truth.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

yepp it is the truth...but he could have said it in a kindlier fashion... :wub: