do u belive god

joga singh

the last post was good.. all the rest of you.. wheres your compassion? I say something about rehat and I will get screamed at 10 ways to sunday, but when someone is asking questions on sikhi all you can do is criticize and hate?

he obviously wants to learn if he came here.

this bickering is shameful.

anyway, joga veer jee, I have at one time or another been in your position. Please elaborate more on what you mean, perhaps we can talk about it a bit.

it may be interesting for you to know that I came into sikhi because I saw it as very logical. I saw the perfection in it that dwarfed science.

please do reply.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna have to say that I agree with Mkhalsa.. Instead of showing the guy some enlightement, all you guys are saying is crap.. The guy didn't ask for statements such as karen kaur's

"hmm joga "singh" thers no need for the Singh to be added to ur name since u are not a true sikh"

(No personal attack intended, i just didn't like your comment..

Look theres obvious reasons why the person is coming on thiis forum, he wants to learn just like the rest of us... He needs strong arguments as opposed to scolding remarks that will perhaps, turn him away from this path...

Those kind of remarks are gonna make things 10x worse.. and thats true..

If you wanna say something don't make a personal attack on the person, but perhaps, enlighten them using proper technique

as per the matter, i believe its all about faith and God's kirpa..

but remember, if you take 1 step towards the Guru, the Guru will take thousands of steps towards you

B)

smartsingh24 and karen kaur

NEWSFLASH!

sikhs do NOT have a monopoly on the last name SINGH

i have hindu friends have Singh as their last name...and it's no ploy to ruin sikhi....it seems to be a common name in the state of Bihar from generations...also..i know people from Fiji who have Singh last names....are you going to go tell them to change their names??...

whether or not someone deserves to be called Singh is none of your business nor mine....

bro...please reflect on what you wrote and think if it was necessarily the nicest thing to say....just think would Guru sahib give you a high five for that....seriously....

Khalistani veer....same goes for ya... you have a lot of giyaan and from your usual posts you do a lot of kamaii which i along with many others on this forum totally respect....

i urge you to reflect however at all the sakhis of guru ji giving sikhiya to the world....and think did they ever accomplish their mission by insulting every person that disagreed or every person that simply didn't know better??? honestly..where do you think sikhi would have been....

everything you said was correct according to gurbani...but there's a way to say everything...there's a way to put love into sikhiyaa...

i'm sorry if i sound harsh..but it's a gursikh's responsibility to do bhagtee but also to go and ignite the flames in the souls ... not to judge them and stomp on their already suffering souls...

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

i was just telling the guy wat bahgat je says shud be done with his head

but im just a stupid moorkh

so u belive in god, but think hes a liar????

wat the heck?

like dasan das veer je said, we need more info on wat ure trying to say or ask

bhula chuka maf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

smartsingh24 and karen kaur

NEWSFLASH!

sikhs do NOT have a monopoly on the last name SINGH

i have hindu friends have Singh as their last name...and it's no ploy to ruin sikhi....it seems to be a common name in the state of Bihar from generations...also..i know people from Fiji who have Singh last names....are you going to go tell them to change their names??...

whether or not someone deserves to be called Singh is none of your business nor mine....

bro...please reflect on what you wrote and think if it was necessarily the nicest thing to say....just think would Guru sahib give you a high five for that....seriously....

Khalistani veer....same goes for ya... you have a lot of giyaan and from your usual posts you do a lot of kamaii which i along with many others on this forum totally respect....

i urge you to reflect however at all the sakhis of guru ji giving sikhiya to the world....and think did they ever accomplish their mission by insulting every person that disagreed or every person that simply didn't know better??? honestly..where do you think sikhi would have been....

everything you said was correct according to gurbani...but there's a way to say everything...there's a way to put love into sikhiyaa...

i'm sorry if i sound harsh..but it's a gursikh's responsibility to do bhagtee but also to go and ignite the flames in the souls ... not to judge them and stomp on their already

suffering souls...

why is it that JSS makes the most sense out of all the replies....and that he didn't even ADDRESS the topic...???

I'm gonna have to say that I agree with Mkhalsa.. Instead of showing the guy some enlightement, all you guys are saying is crap.. The guy didn't ask for statements such as karen kaur's

"hmm joga "singh"  thers no need for the Singh to be added to ur name since u are not a true sikh"

Wjkkwjkf!!

dear " justlearning" im sorry you got the wrong intention..sall good now..heheh

Wjkkwjkf!!

oh my god , ok i am very sorry ,i will explain.

i live in bombay and its rainy season, the other day i returned home and my car was

wet from inside, due to pot holes on the roads. i looked up the sky and there was sun,

day was bright , there was no sign of clouds,and definately i believed that there will be no rain for some time by the grace of god. so i opened my car windows a bit , so that the wind and the sun will make it dry(due to heat of the sun, it was very powerfull).

i went inside my house and sat in front of my pc. just about five minutes later or so i heard something happening outside ,"oh my god it was raining heavily" outside was very dark .just opposite what was five minutes earlier.

instead of my car being dry it was more wet than earlier, i quickly closed car windows.

and then came the above title question in my mind , that how to believe god , what he will do , when , how ,why, we all dont know except brahmgyani.

and i am sure that such things happen in your life too, where god tricks us.isnt

btw i dont mind some of the replies in this thread , its natural , that is proof that we all are true gursikhs.

WJKK WJKF

AGYAAKAARI BAPOORAA JEO , JO TIS BHAVE SOI FUN THIO.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

well, there is karam

maybe u did something bad before and this was some sort of punishment

everything happenes for a reason

but we dont realize unless guru je has kirpa

the thing is

dont sweat it

everything happens for a reason, even if sometimes u cant see the reason due to our own stupidity

after all, if we knew y god did everything, we would be brahm gianis

bhula chuka maf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Joga Singh jee, I see what your are thinking, and it's ok we all think like this from time to time when something unexpected happens.

jo man chith n chaethae san so gaalee rab keeaaa(n) ||99||

God does what is not expected or even considered. ||99||

But see this is all God's khel, he is the doer of all, in a way He is teaching us to cope with the good and the bad things in life, and as Vaheguru jee's children it is our duty to happily accept what ever he does, good or bad. Vaheguru jee always does things for a reason. Isn't it true that usually when something good happens, we seem to forget Vaheguru jee, but when something bad occurs, we start to have doubts and ask "why did this happen Vaheguru? What did I do wrong?"

Dukh daaroo sukh rog bhaeiaa, ja sukh thaam na hoyee||

Suffering is the medicine, and pleasure the disease, because where there is pleasure, there is no desire for God.

In reality, it is all Vaheguru jee's bhaana, I think that every little obstacle he puts in front of us is to teach us something, dont worry Guru Sahib protects his children through good and bad, He can do so many things to get his children closer to Him. ^_^

We just need to have faith in Him 24/7 no matter what, and continue walking on our Gursikhi path in order to reach Him.

eaek aas raakhahu man maahi ||

Keep faith in the One Lord within your mind.

sarab rog naanak mitt jaahi ||1||

>

All disease, O Nanak, shall then be dispelled. ||1||

bhul chuk muaaf...Waheguru jee ka khalsa Waheguru jee ki fateh!