Breaking News - Osama Bin Laden Is Dead !

lets talk about this harjeet bhaji, i did a college paper on 9/11 few years back, and this whole conspiracy theory gets to me as well. i have done tones of research on this, and have watched the loose change documentary multiple times. if you want, you can reply in pm so we dont kill this thread, but yea

in your opinion, what benefit would government have from 9/11, which resulted in death of 3000 people, and loss of tons of money, what is the motive for such events to take place......??

But it was not a loss of a ton of money. Because they were able to go to war with Afghanistan and Iraq because of it and War = profit. Oil and lithium. You can find out lots of information of how much money they have been making on that. But that was not the real reason why they are there.

Its too difficult for me to be able to explain properly on a forum like this about the greater "conspiracy". Everything is interconnected, from our education systems, political systems, to sports, the events that take place in this world, it is all interconnected. This "conspiracy" is so deep; to be able to understand it, all your paradigms would get shattered. I don't even know where to begin, there is so much to discuss. I don't even have the skills to be able to explain what little i know of this. I will send you a pm.

But I think it is more of an individual journey, like only God can truly lead us to the truth, only through God's grace can we understand. Because only God is infallible where as people make mistakes and do not know everything. So its up to everyone as an individual to find out for themselves. And seek God's support, as that is the only way.

I don't know what it is, but whenever an event such as Bin Laden's death occurs (or 9/11 or any other man-made or even naturally-occuring event that resonates around the world) my insides keep saying "Thank God I'm a Sikh". It's very difficult to explain, lol. It's like I appreciate there are things happening in the world which aren't completely transparent for whatever reason. I'm reasonably sure our governments are up to something although I stop before I get to things like the Illuminati, etc., because I honestly don't know whether that kind of stuff is true or not. But like I was saying, I have faith in Sikhi and if the world is trying to deceive me or lead me down a blind alley, Sikhi will always be there to provide a path which is not corrupted or tainted. Difficult to explain but I'm feeling it today.

I have not seen even a single piece of Evidence/Proof - Photo/Video (Dead Osama Face shooted by US-Army; being Buried near sea etc.); US-Army is always equipped with state of the art Electronic Video Camera to shoot all Videos/Photos.

Very strange and surprising - some day/some evening a declaration is made by the US highest authorities "Osama Is Now Shoot Dead"; and he was hiding in Pakistan - being saved by ISI-Pakistan. All Media join hands to publicise this - but no Evidences/Proof. Very very very strange. Who knows whether he was dead 5 years ago, 10 years ago OR such an entitiy even ever existed :).

Now what is the agenda next after declaring "Osama is dead" and he was hiding in Pak? HAS ANybody seen the movie "TERE BIN LADEN" :).

I don't know what it is, but whenever an event such as Bin Laden's death occurs (or 9/11 or any other man-made or even naturally-occuring event that resonates around the world) my insides keep saying "Thank God I'm a Sikh". It's very difficult to explain, lol. It's like I appreciate there are things happening in the world which aren't completely transparent for whatever reason. I'm reasonably sure our governments are up to something although I stop before I get to things like the Illuminati, etc., because I honestly don't know whether that kind of stuff is true or not. But like I was saying, I have faith in Sikhi and if the world is trying to deceive me or lead me down a blind alley, Sikhi will always be there to provide a path which is not corrupted or tainted. Difficult to explain but I'm feeling it today.

Exactly Sikhi will lead us all to the Truth. :biggrin2:

Hurry up guys, we all need to realise what is really going on in this world.

You know most of the world's religions teach to look outside for help. Like when a Christian wants forgiveness, they have to go to a priest, to ask God for them. But Sikhi teaches us, you don't need a middle man! God is within us, and we can pray to God ourselves, you don't need anyone else to do it for you. Its all inside. God is not some man sitting on a cloud somewhere. He is EVERYWHERE because he is everything. And we can get whatever we need, directly from him, we don't need a middle man, who may want some money to do it for us. Sikhi teaches us, that we can experience God. Whereas as other religions make it sound as if only saints and prophets can experience God. Like only Jesus or only Mohamed, but our Guru says that we can all experience him, Directly!

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Al-queda is still strong and after the death of their leader they are going to avenge him. When we killed Indra Ghandi the terrirost organisation(the indian goverment) launched a operation to kill all sikhs. In my opnion i think that they will avenge his death but on a massive scale. The CIA have issued all citizens to be vigalant and contact the authorities if you see suspecious behaviors. For all the people who work in Airports be extra vigalant and if you see and suspicios behaviour please report to the authorites. For all the sikhs in America stay in your homes and come out for emergency reasons i know it sounds harsh but when a cop sees you he will automatically think that you are a suspect. Be extra careful for people who work in LA and NYC coz these are the areas where they stereotype people if they are wearing a pug. Sooner or later theres gonna be a attack on the subway or any tourist attraction in Europe and the USA. I urge for everyone to remember those people who died in the Wars and the attacks. In our 9/11 (the attack in Amritsar) we have not recieved justice and still our brothers and sisters and anties and uncles can't sleep at night coz of the horror they have seen and the way they have suffered. I request the sadh sangat living in Western Europe and the UK to come to london on 5th June regarding the 1984 attacks.

I am sorry if i hurt anyone with these comments Bhul Chuk Maaf and Please excuse me for any spelling mistakes i had in the comment above.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

0502-osama-fake-banner-4.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEaVFGnLjZo

On a personal level, I think Bin Laden is not dead (or killed by the US).

Reasons:

Firstly the pictures look photoshopped, due to the similiarties...

Other thing: I just think its all been brewed by the USA, because

if the US don't kill Bin Laden, and he dies naturally... That's

besti (embrassement) to the USA, that he has killed loads of people,

and you couldn't kill one person.

So they just killed some random dude, photoshopped the images, and spread them...

It also can be that, Bin Laden may have died previously and they may have had it

confirmed that, there is no more Bin Laden, and pretended they kill him, for the

limelight...

USA is only at 'war' for the natural goods...

Pls share your thoughts... :)

I think the above pic has been debunked as fake by the newspapers (but only after the Daily Fail ran with it on the front page of their website for a few hours this morning, lol).

As for Osama, I think he is dead. But as to when he died, I'm not sure it was today...:nono:

I think the above pic has been debunked as fake by the newspapers (but not after the Daily Fail ran with it on the front page of their website for a few hours this morning, lol).

As for Obama, I think he is dead. But as to when he died, I'm not sure it was today...:nono:

Typo? lol