Breaking News - Osama Bin Laden Is Dead !

Todays Hukamnama from Sri Darbar Sahib Amritsar, Ang 621

ਸੋਰਠਿ ਮਹਲਾ ੫ ਘਰੁ ੩ ਚਉਪਦੇ

Soraṯẖ mėhlā 5 gẖar 3 cẖa▫upḏe

Sorat'h, Fifth Mehl, Third House, Chau-Padas:

ੴ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਪ੍ਰਸਾਦਿ ॥

Ik▫oaʼnkār saṯgur parsāḏ.

One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru:

ਮਿਲਿ ਪੰਚਹੁ ਨਹੀ ਸਹਸਾ ਚੁਕਾਇਆ ॥

Mil pancẖahu nahī sahsā cẖukā▫i▫ā.

Meeting with the council, my doubts were not dispelled.

ਸਿਕਦਾਰਹੁ ਨਹ ਪਤੀਆਇਆ ॥

Sikḏārahu nah paṯī▫ā▫i▫ā.

The chiefs did not give me satisfaction.

ਉਮਰਾਵਹੁ ਆਗੈ ਝੇਰਾ ॥

Umrāvahu āgai jẖerā.

I presented my dispute to the noblemen as well.

ਮਿਲਿ ਰਾਜਨ ਰਾਮ ਨਿਬੇਰਾ ॥੧॥

Mil rājan rām niberā. ||1||

But it was only settled by meeting with the King, my Lord. ||1||

ਅਬ ਢੂਢਨ ਕਤਹੁ ਨ ਜਾਈ ॥

Ab dẖūdẖan kaṯahu na jā▫ī.

Now, I do not go searching anywhere else,

ਗੋਬਿਦ ਭੇਟੇ ਗੁਰ ਗੋਸਾਈ ॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥

Gobiḏ bẖete gur gosā▫ī. Rahā▫o.

because I have met the Guru, the Lord of the Universe. ||Pause||

ਆਇਆ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਦਰਬਾਰਾ ॥

Ā▫i▫ā parabẖ ḏarbārā.

When I came to God's Darbaar, His Holy Court,

ਤਾ ਸਗਲੀ ਮਿਟੀ ਪੂਕਾਰਾ ॥

Ŧā saglī mitī pūkārā.

then all of my cries and complaints were settled.

ਲਬਧਿ ਆਪਣੀ ਪਾਈ ॥

Labaḏẖ āpṇī pā▫ī.

Now that I have attained what I had sought,

ਤਾ ਕਤ ਆਵੈ ਕਤ ਜਾਈ ॥੨॥

Ŧā kaṯ āvai kaṯ jā▫ī. ||2||

where should I come and where should I go? ||2||

ਤਹ ਸਾਚ ਨਿਆਇ ਨਿਬੇਰਾ ॥

Ŧah sācẖ ni▫ā▫e niberā.

There, true justice is administered.

ਊਹਾ ਸਮ ਠਾਕੁਰੁ ਸਮ ਚੇਰਾ ॥

Ūhā sam ṯẖākur sam cẖerā.

There, the Lord Master and His disciple are one and the same.

ਅੰਤਰਜਾਮੀ ਜਾਨੈ ॥

Anṯarjāmī jānai.

The Inner-knower, the Searcher of hearts, knows.

ਬਿਨੁ ਬੋਲਤ ਆਪਿ ਪਛਾਨੈ ॥੩॥

Bin bolaṯ āp pacẖẖānai. ||3||

Without our speaking, He understands. ||3||

ਸਰਬ ਥਾਨ ਕੋ ਰਾਜਾ ॥

Sarab thān ko rājā.

He is the King of all places.

ਤਹ ਅਨਹਦ ਸਬਦ ਅਗਾਜਾ ॥

Ŧah anhaḏ sabaḏ agājā.

There, the unstruck melody of the Shabad resounds.

ਤਿਸੁ ਪਹਿ ਕਿਆ ਚਤੁਰਾਈ ॥

Ŧis pėh ki▫ā cẖaṯurā▫ī.

Of what use is cleverness when dealing with Him?

ਮਿਲੁ ਨਾਨਕ ਆਪੁ ਗਵਾਈ ॥੪॥੧॥੫੧॥

Mil Nānak āp gavā▫ī. ||4||1||51||

Meeting with Him, O Nanak, one loses his self-conceit. ||4||1||51||

im glad bin laden was killed..

Good riddance, bin laden is gone...

Wonderful news!

May he burn in hell.

Its comments like these that are sickening too hear. How could Sikh's have such a thirst and lust for revenge? How can you be happy about someone you don't even know, was potentialy murdered? You don't know who Bin Laden is, so how can you make comments like these? The reality is Bin Laden did not do 9/11. You need to look up the truth. This is NOT breaking news, Bin Laden died years ago, the media is designed to endoctrinate you, they all tell lies. Bin Laden was funded by the CIA, just how Hitler was funded by the Banks of America. They are just puppets, the real culprits are hidden from view.

Does this mean the end of Al Qaeda then?

You mean Al-CIA-da.

Even now, seeds have been planted, to those reading this, you will all eventually become aware of the true agenda behind our governments, and realise how they orchestrate terror themselves, but thats just a small part of it. Only God can guide us to the truth, I hope to God, he will cause us all to remember.

Im not claiming i know everything or that i'm perfect, but one thing i do know, is that 9/11 was an inside job, sometimes you just have listen to what your heart is saying, you know im telling the truth. Besides there is so much evidence, but nobody wants to research things by themselves, they just believe what they see on the news and don't look into it themselves.

Osama is dead, but i don't like the overall tone of things, especially the portrayal in the media. Everyone is part-taking in hateful vibes against not only Osama but islam as well.

Yes, he was a cruel man and is dead, but at the cost of well over a hundred thousand innocent civilians and many U.S./Ally troops.

Somewhere along the way, we become the terrorizers instead of trying to get rid of terrorists. The terrorists are a small group of people who don't represent religion or the country, but instead we attacked a religion (even if it's not on paper) and a country for the action of a minuscule population.

I'm not won that anything has or will change soon. I liked how Obama clarified that we aren't fighting a religion or country, was nice of him to say that.

Whatever it is "kalyug mein kirtan pardhana". Only thing we can do now is just improve our jeevan and try to make this world a better place?

Bad Days ahead for USA then!! Already USA issued worldwide Travel Alert for States Citizens

Seems like the US has these every other week.

... now can we camera on rest of war criminals of humanity enjoying their life while wearing civil suit??

I doubt the west is going to turn on itself like that.....

lets talk about this harjeet bhaji, i did a college paper on 9/11 few years back, and this whole conspiracy theory gets to me as well. i have done tones of research on this, and have watched the loose change documentary multiple times. if you want, you can reply in pm so we dont kill this thread, but yea

in your opinion, what benefit would government have from 9/11, which resulted in death of 3000 people, and loss of tons of money, what is the motive for such events to take place......??