Breaking News - Osama Bin Laden Is Dead !

You should not talk bad about a person whom you have never even met, whom you don't know personally, whom you have never even heard them speak or even seen them (footage of him is fake). Bin Laden was a CIA asset. He was not responsible for 911 He was their patsy. It was a contrived event. The wars in Iraq were not a "mistake", it was planned all along.

Top Government Insider: Bin Laden Died In 2001, 9/11 A False Flag

All this hatred you develop, well thats what it has been designed to do, it was designed to keep you full of hate, and in fear. Because now they are saying things like Al-qaeda might let off some nukes because of what happened. These contrived events were designed to keep you hateful and in fear, and alot of you are falling for it.

You need to find out the truth.

All of the presidents, the world leaders are puppets. The real powers is hidden from view. These are the same people that gave us our schooling systems, political systems, healthcare, any institutions it has all been manufactured. By something out of this world. It has been designed to keep us dumbed down and enslaved. Only Vaheguru is the key to wake us up.

Do not trust the mainstream media they tell fabricated lies.

Please im telling the truth. You have to believe me.

Harjeet, what you are doing is self defeating.

I mean broadly even I agree with the overarching principle of being a bit astute regarding government motives, actions and agendas (that your posts suggest albeit in a roundabout way), but your whole approach just comes off as nutjob conspiracy theorist talk. This turns a serious matter into a joke and gives people ammunition to point fingers and call people airing important alternative opinions 'cranks'.

So maybe just stop doing this if you really care about people being more conscious?

Harjeet, what you are doing is self defeating.

I mean broadly even I agree with the overarching principle of being a bit astute regarding government motives, actions and agendas (that your posts suggest albeit in a roundabout way), but your whole approach just comes off as nutjob conspiracy theorist talk. This turns a serious matter into a joke and gives people ammunition to point fingers and call people airing important alternative opinions 'cranks'.

So maybe just stop doing this if you really care about people being more conscious?

Because it goes more deeper than you think. Even if you are in a minority of 1, the truth is stil the truth, even if the whole world thinks your a nutjob, the truth is still the truth. You will realise one day. When i say these things even if you don't believe me, the memory of what i said will still be embedded in your sub-conscious, and like a seed it will sprout and grow, and then you will come to know.

Because it goes more deeper than you think. Even if you are in a minority of 1, the truth is stil the truth, even if the whole world thinks your a nutjob, the truth is still the truth. You will realise one day. When i say these things even if you don't believe me, the memory of what i said will still be embedded in your sub-conscious, and like a seed it will sprout and grow, and then you will come to know.

Or a person could try and put a point across in a way not guaranteed to make most people reject it? Besides, you talk about specific events as if you have personal rather than intuitive knowledge of them. That's not being honest.

We both broadly share a suspicion of what is going on, and feel that much is happening which is hidden. The difference between us is that you are willing to project your imagination on what may be happening much further then me. This makes the chances of your conjectures being inaccurate higher, as well as giving people ammunition that your points are based on twisted flights of imagination, rather than grounded, cautious, circumspect appraisals.

Reign yourself in.

Or a person could try and put a point across in a way not guaranteed to make most people reject it? Besides, you talk about specific events as if you have personal rather than intuitive knowledge of them. That's not being honest.

We both broadly share a suspicion of what is going on, and feel that much is happening which is hidden. The difference between us is that you are willing to project your imagination on what may be happening much further then me. This makes the chances of your conjectures being inaccurate higher, as well as giving people ammunition that your points are based on twisted flights of imagination, rather than grounded, cautious, circumspect appraisals.

Reign yourself in.

Im not talking from imagination, im not saying this as a result of being "suspicious". Things like 9/11 being an inside job, i 100% know. No doubts or dellusions. I wish I could show you all the evidence, share my personal experiences, that have lead me to know it was an inside job. It didn't lead me to believe it and it is not my opinion that I have formed, that would be subjective. Im saying 100%, objectively that 9/11 was an inside job. Ofcourse a statement like that is vague.

But I was hoping that people's intuition would kick in, and that they would be able to believe me, despite lack of evidence given. Because it is impossible to explain and give evidence on a forum. The point was something that is beyond logic. Those that listen to their hearts would know im telling the truth. If you were to just listen to this, then you would be lead to knowledge, you would attract all the right information to you. Im asking to open your minds.

And then I did post some links to videos and stuff, so that if you went on them, it would cause you to think. But nevermind that, I will not make a statement on something being true, if I don't know. But in this case I do know, Bin Laden was already dead years ago, it was strategically planned to release his "death" at the appropriate time. 9/11 was not done by al-qaeda, they are the patsy.

I asking you to believe me, I know i have not provided any evidence to back up my claims, but what im asking goes beyond that, because if you can really search your feelings, your intuition, you will know what im saying has validity. You may not understand why yet. Like you may not see why 9/11 was an inside job or whatever, you may not see any motive in it right now, but if you go with what im saying, then you will be guided to the truth. Im just asking go beyond your 5 senses limited perception, go within, and you will know what im saying is the truth. Then the evidence will come to you.

Im hoping that you understand, because we are not atheist, we know there is more to life than what we can touch, see, smell hear etc. Go deep within, and you will be able to tell, if im trying to decieve you, or if im trying to tell the truth.

You know what. People's awareness can be awoken in a way that doesn't give outsiders a big, fat stick to beat us on the head with.

In effect all your last post said was 'trust me, it's my intuition'. You need to understand that this dialog between ourselves (Sikhs) isn't one that is unobserved by nonSikhs, and again your approach just hands them a metaphorically loaded 'crank' gun to shoot at us with. The net result of this approach is transforming a real, serious subject that needs to be faced by apnay, into one couched in terms of the fantastic and unrealistic turning most people with brains away. That's not helping anyone but people who want to stifle the debate that needs to take place.

In this case we need to develop a mature narrative based on realities not unprovable intuitions, no matter how strong your (or anyone else's) convictions are on the matter.

Quote from Covey's 7 Habits of Highly Effective People. Great book, changed my life, but I am guilty of not following good advice.

"Instead of reacting to or worrying about conditions over which they have little or no control, proactive people focus their time and energy on things they can control. The problems, challenges, and opportunities we face fall into two areas--Circle of Concern and Circle of Influence.

Proactive people focus their efforts on their Circle of Influence. They work on the things they can do something about: health, children, problems at work. Reactive people focus their efforts in the Circle of Concern--things over which they have little or no control: the national debt, terrorism, the weather. Gaining an awareness of the areas in which we expend our energies in is a giant step in becoming proactive."

Quote from Covey's 7 Habits of Highly Effective People. Great book, changed my life, but I am guilty of not following good advice.

"Instead of reacting to or worrying about conditions over which they have little or no control, proactive people focus their time and energy on things they can control. The problems, challenges, and opportunities we face fall into two areas--Circle of Concern and Circle of Influence.

Proactive people focus their efforts on their Circle of Influence. They work on the things they can do something about: health, children, problems at work. Reactive people focus their efforts in the Circle of Concern--things over which they have little or no control: the national debt, terrorism, the weather. Gaining an awareness of the areas in which we expend our energies in is a giant step in becoming proactive."

You can be directing your focus on stuff you can control whilst simultaneously trying to understand that which you can't control. They aren't mutually exclusive.

In any case, these things you 'can't' control usually have a habit of eventually effecting the things you thought you could control sooner or later (in some way or another).

Look, my last few post have just been attempts to express the fact that we really need to debate such stuff without jumping into hard conspiracy theory territory. That's all.

Harjeet all you need to highlight is that things are likely going on, which don't reflect the official narrative and that we should be careful about accepting this. You go too far when you start to spell out these 'hidden' things in detail.

You know what. People's awareness can be awoken in a way that doesn't give outsiders a big, fat stick to beat us on the head with.

In effect all your last post said was 'trust me, it's my intuition'. You need to understand that this dialog between ourselves (Sikhs) isn't one that is unobserved by nonSikhs, and again your approach just hands them a metaphorically loaded 'crank' gun to shoot at us with. The net result of this approach is transforming a real, serious subject that needs to be faced by apnay, into one couched in terms of the fantastic and unrealistic turning most people with brains away. That's not helping anyone but people who want to stifle the debate that needs to take place.

In this case we need to develop a mature narrative based on realities not unprovable intuitions, no matter how strong your (or anyone else's) convictions are on the matter.

Yes, i want you to do that, because you guys are intelligent, you can do all the explaining stuff.

I was saying to use your intuition, i was not talking about my own. Use your intuition to know what is right or wrong. I didn't say 'trust me, it's my intuition' i meant "you can trust me, by using your intuition, because it will distingush fact from fiction" All that happened was, i saw this thread, i didn't make it, but i saw people displaying false information. They don't have any proof to back up their claims or their sources are lying, i was just trying to respond with what little truth I have. Then hopefully people will look more into it themselves, and find out for themselves. Because thats the only way really. And I was asking all of you, if you are able to, look within your heart you will know what the truth is. You will be able to distinguish between lies and truth. It doesn't matter if you are a Sikh or not, anyone can do this.

All i meant with that atheist comment, is that atheists believe only the material world exists, i just meant there is so much more than what we can sense with our physical bodies. So despite the logic, like it may not make any sense, i hope we can go beyond that. In the same way most people have not seen God, but we still know he is there, because of our intuitive sense of him. We just know. In the same way, if you were to use that ability, you would know what I said had validity.

It might sound "fantastic and unrealistic" but thats only because we have been living inside a box. I was just trying to get people to break out of this box.