Breaking News - Osama Bin Laden Is Dead !

off topic but man does not take amrit, the guru blesses amrit.

who are you to decide?

Fair point. I'm not deciding though, I'm just making an observation.

It's pretty shocking to see remorseless justification of unethical imperialism like that. If this dharam (Sikhi) is based on ethical conduct how do you square the idea that it is okay to invade foreign countries to grab their resources like that Wales thinks? It's a sick mentality that causes a lot of needless death and destruction.

I just can't see how trying to following a highly ethical dharmic way of life and stuff like that can be done simultaneously. Seems to be going in two contradictory directions.

He was killer of innocent persons that too not one or two but more than 3000. Where were his ethics

when he hijacked planes and slammed those in buildings?

I am shocked how some of our people sympathize with such a ruthless killer.

He was killer of innocent persons that too not one or two but more than 3000. Where were his ethics

when he hijacked planes and slammed those in buildings?

I am shocked how some of our people sympathize with such a ruthless killer.

You're getting confused. No one was symphathising with him. Recognising and acknowledging that the killing of innocents and unethical behaviour also emanates from the other side of this conflict is not symphathising. Just stating facts that get overlooked too easily.

Besides, I'm beginning to realise that he wasn't really actively involved in the chain of command of his movement any more, so his death is probably more of a symbolic victory rather than a serious dent to the organisational chain of command?

I've no got no sympathy or liking for Bin Laden or his cause. But then I also have no liking of the pseudo-imperialist western attempts at a global domination along economical, political and cultural planks. This type of crap (in my opinion) plays a big part in bolstering movements like the one Bin Laden personified.

Like the Sikhs the Americans always get revenge no matter how long it takes. Osama was an evil jealous man why attack American citizens for no reason other than he despised them does that remind you of another country. Pakistan India have done the exact thing they despise freedom and people like Bin Laden are better off the earth than on as suspected Pakistan was in on it and will be taken over by America.

I think now it is time to take back or at least request back and make it be known we want our half of pakistan back and our part of India being Himalayan Pardesh Punjab and half of Harayana that belongs to the Sikhs by blood and ancestry.

Congratulations America on taking out tyrants who think they can go around killing innocents (India are you listening your turn next)

Congratulations America on taking out tyrants who think they can go around killing innocents (India are you listening your turn next)

I think there is a strong element of 'selective vigilantism' here. By this I mean a willful policy to ignore certain oppressors and target others as suits current interests and agendas. Expediency as they call it.

I think there is a strong element of 'selective vigilantism' here. By this I mean a willful policy to ignore certain oppressors and target others as suits current needs. Expediency as they call it.

I agree with you on this, but justice was served and Osama is finally dead regardless to how much and how long it took.

Well its their country and if it is attacked America has a right to revenge

Our country of Khalistan has been attacked our gurdwaras attacked our women and men attacked what are you saying we shouldnt avenge these attacks

Let us confine ourselves to background of Usama Bin Laden.

It is he who started this with bombing of American Embassy in Kenya.

He bombed US destroyer Cole.

His man bombed World trade centre.

Then he crossed all limits and steered hijacked planes into world trade center and bombed

Pentagon.

What was the alternative with US? Let this beast escape? No that is to reward butchery.

If he was so brave he should not have lived like a coward in a protected house after killing

scores of people. Nobody asked him to sideline himself from the war that he started. His

coward attitude forced him to take shelter in a safe haven.

But God is there to punish such beasts.It takes time but there is justice in God's house.

Osama has been brought to justice now. This is the end of his barbaric acts.