Bin Laden'S Death: 'Why Kill The Goose?'

On one hand you say we dont believe you, then when we ask for evidence you say that there is too much and you dont want to overload us. Come on Harji Phaji, surely there is something better you could be doing with your time?

That is an ad hominem. Attack me I don't care just look at the links I posted please. Stop making claims against me, instead make a claim against the information I posted. Go on. Read it the links and watch the videos please.

If anyone else says something about me, and not the information, then it just proves you are in denial making excuses. Read that link about Dr. Steve Pieczenik especially, and watch the interview with him.

Hundreds of people read this thread. Even if my attempt to portray the truth is pathetic. Well all i have got to say is "100th monkey syndrome." :)

Readers of all of these threads I have a little suggestion for you to help you filter out all of the people like harjeet etc who whenever there is talk of khalistan or a sikh alliance with the West they will on purpose try to divert your attention now:-

Read all of the threads and look at any suggestion of

1 - take the jewish homeland as a blueprint for the sikh struggle

2 - giving the youth the knowledge that they alone have power to make a khalistan

3 - ant talk of sikh groups in the West influencing politics

4 - any talk of an independant homeland with haraya and pakistan included

You will ALL notice the same few people who jump on the thread and tell us how it cant be done how we cant have alliances how we cant have our own country how the americans and british are bad how sikhs need to stand on their own how we need to read more how we need more time - THEY ARE ALSO THE ONES PUTTING ALL OF THE CONSPIRACY THEORIES ON THE BOARD TO MOVE YOUNG GURSIKHS AWAY THE KHALISTAN CAUSE AND INTO PARANOIA SO IGNORE THEM AND FOCUS ON ONE THING AND THAT IS HOW YOU CAN CONTRIBUTE EVERYDAY IN ANY SMALL WAY TO BUILDING KHALISTAN

Their entire reason for being on these sikh boards is to stop any other sikhs joining the hundreds of thousands who want an independant homeland tly what to ignore when reading these boards

So now you know exactly what to filter out

Readers of all of these threads I have a little suggestion for you to help you filter out all of the people like harjeet etc who whenever there is talk of khalistan or a sikh alliance with the West they will on purpose try to divert your attention now:-

Can you SERIOUSLY not see how some Sikhs might be suspicious of western political motives and cautious about these? Could it not be argued that this reflects political prudence? Are you honestly saying that you are not conscious of the long history the west has of turning third world nations into their puppet states? What sort of circumspect protection against this do you suggest? Or are you suggesting people just jump in trusting all external parties involved? Remember the last time Sikhs did that - at partition with India. What wider lessons do you think the Sikhs should learn from that?

Let's have a grown up debate about these types of issues, for a change.

The floor is all yours.

Another Ad hominem. You attack me, but that doesn't disprove the information that is being said. Why don't you go after the information instead? Because you have not read it! Because you have automatically labelled it as "conspiracy". So stay asleep then, Don't question what happens, believe everything you are told, Don't think for yourself, if thats what you want. Anybody who questions reality is labelled a "conspiracy theorist" and that automatically makes them bad. But how about you go and look at the information and their sources of what is actually being said. Then you would know its not conspiracy, but reality.

I was posting on this thread to say how the Bin Laden story has been faked. Then you mentioned, "this makes the west look bad and we need them as allies". Well If you even looked at the information that was linked, you would know they are not the kind of allies you would want. Thats what i meant. Im not trying to "stop Khalistan" as if i have that power anyway. Infact that is a conspiracy you are claiming in itself. I was just saying the west is bad, they are not how you think.

Read all of the threads and look at any suggestion of

This is absolutely disgusting.

2 - giving the youth the knowledge that they alone have power to make a khalistan

You will ALL notice the same few people who jump on the thread and tell us how it cant be done how we cant have alliances how we cant have our own country how the americans and british are bad how sikhs need to stand on their own how we need to read more how we need more time -

This proves you don't read the posts, you just automatically stereotype someone. I never said we don't need allies. I said to make the whole world our ally. I never said we can't have our own country. And maybe you do need to read more truth. The Americans and British truly are bad. If you can't see this, i feel so sorry for you. You have been brainwashed so bad, to not be able to see this. Besides like I said When God will's we have a "Khalistan" We will have it. There is no need to worry about it. Im not creating any paranoia, just trying to relay facts. The people choose their own response to the information given. You are the one in paranoia, claiming im trying to misguide people, i would never do that. And if by mistake I did, then sorry.

THEY ARE ALSO THE ONES PUTTING ALL OF THE CONSPIRACY THEORIES ON THE BOARD TO MOVE YOUNG GURSIKHS AWAY THE KHALISTAN CAUSE AND INTO PARANOIA SO IGNORE THEM AND FOCUS ON ONE THING AND THAT IS HOW YOU CAN CONTRIBUTE EVERYDAY IN ANY SMALL WAY TO BUILDING KHALISTAN

Their entire reason for being on these sikh boards is to stop any other sikhs joining the hundreds of thousands who want an independant homeland tly what to ignore when reading these boards

So now you know exactly what to filter out

lol, this is a conspiracy in on itself claimed by you! You think i came on here, to stop hundreds of thousand of Sikhs. lol I was not even writing about Khalistan, untill you started talking about it. I honestly don't know anything about Khalistan, the only thing, i think about it is though, is that we need to get our own spiritual homes intact, before we can get that home, before we even think about it. Because if there is corruption in your own heart, imagine the corruption there would be in country! Your claim is far more absurd than anything I said. Whatsmore in the last few posts i provided evidence, to what i was saying (about the fake Bin Laden story) Which is what this thread was about. If you read it, you would find it is no conspiracy, but facts.

People in denial like to attack the individual, but do not try to disprove the information they were saying. And the put a label on someone such as "conspiracy theorist" then push it to the side, as if it has been debunked. But if you are so right, about Osama killing all those people in 9/11, then why don't you just provide the neccessary evidence? Because you don't have it, you have not thought for youself, and just bought the lie.

Just because what I said is different from the norm, look it up and you will realise what is the truth. Go on those links i posted.

You will understand one day. The whole world will realise the truth. Its called 100th monkey syndrome :)

I'm no fan of what the west does, but at the same time I know that half the people they fight are just as bad, they just dont have the technology and supply prowess that the west has. If you really feel the west is so bad, al-qaeda are recruiting.

That is an ad hominem. Attack me I don't care just look at the links I posted please. Stop making claims against me, instead make a claim against the information I posted. Go on. Read it the links and watch the videos please.

If anyone else says something about me, and not the information, then it just proves you are in denial making excuses. Read that link about Dr. Steve Pieczenik especially, and watch the interview with him.

Hundreds of people read this thread. Even if my attempt to portray the truth is pathetic. Well all i have got to say is "100th monkey syndrome." :)

Articles that say China, Pakiland and the USA are at each others throats? Without providing evidence? Now that's what I call journalism. Not.

This plan is flawed.