It'S Started - Khalistan Is Becoming Reality

clarity

I think we will have to wait for a few days and see if the Sikh Channel really is with the Sikhs and if they re-air it if they dont we know who the boss is working for if they do how ever then congratulation to them for taking a stand

Fateh

If there was a vote on Khalistan and this would decide are fate once and for all, i would vote yes, there are issues for me stated on my last post, of course I'm not saying the murder, torture and rape doesn't mean anything or i don't care, there are many issues its just one opinion i have on it. In regard of the youth that is a very strong point.

As stated in my previous post please don't take offense, I'm no authority on the matter in the slightest.

Akaal Bless

First, As per Sarbat Khalsa gathered @ Sri Akal takht Sahib in 1986, we (sikhs) all need to be Pro-khalistan or Pro-punjab (whatever name we call but our akal takht gathering declared the need of independent homeland).

Second, Sri Akal Takht is the only place or institution that serves the purpose of our Home base. Sri Akal Takhat is the only place in our history that all sikhs gathered and made decisions and stood united. Even Raja Ranjit Singh came into power because of Sri Akal Takht Sahib (sarbat Khalsa gathering of sikh misls). Sikhs need to clear their negative doubts about this institution. It is the like of Sarna (congress backed) and other non-sikhs like darshan ragi who are trying their best to break sikh sangat away from Sri Akal takht Sahib so that Sikhs stay leaderless in future and never get united at one place. It is also these ppl who are spreading false fear that sikhs stopped claiming Guru Granth Sahib as our guru and giving more preference to Dasam Granth. While at the same time these pakhandis

Third, To those who are born/raised abroad and never been to india except making 2 or 3 quick trips should keep quiet as they have no clue about sikh culture, language dialects, living standard and history of Punjab. Without that you are nothing and can't do anything up there (far away from leading or participating in any movement). Some of our enemies are sikh too.. i am talking about ppl whom you see in khaki uniforms in punjab and the day you change their mind, will be the day khalistan will be made. In order to do that you have to be extremely familiar with punjab.

Fourth, Movement without People support is DEAD. If we want to bring change then we need people support. Bring change in punjabi society, open/teach/sponsor young ones.. Give them a chance to learn about sikhi before stuffing something-they-do-not-understand down to their throat. Majority of Sikhs of punjab brainwashed by false indian history for the past 60+ years. Hard way to bring change but we all opt-out for simple short term goal.

Well said, i'm a part of the category you mentioned in the third, but realistically i know how the social situation in Punjab.

Maybe one of you know the answer to this question.... in Khalistan, what protection would there be for people who practice minority religions such as hinduism or islam.

Would their rights to worship be protected?

Would they be allowed to build and maintain places of worship?

Maybe one of you know the answer to this question.... in Khalistan, what protection would there be for people who practice minority religions such as hinduism or islam.

I would hope so, brother. Sikhs (especially during the times of Guru Gobind Singh Ji) were renowned for their tolerance of other faiths and associated practices - even Muslims. Sure, they knew how to crack heads when things got out of hand, but they were also spiritual people. A true Sikh would understand the need for religious freedom for non-Sikhs, and would not impose any restrictions on their places of worship.

The only "problem" I would foresee is if some cheeky Hindu or Muslim begins to take advantage of this good faith, and begin building temples of mosques on the same ground (or very, very close) as the Gurughar. Then there would be a case for having a word with the offending parties. I refer to the church that was built on the doorstep of Darbar Sahib back during British rule (I think). That was provocation. It's like building a church within sight of the Kabba at Mecca. No-one would tolerate that.

I know people will point to the Islamic world, especially Saudi and Dubai where Muslims do not allow other places of worship to emerge, or even allow existing places to be maintained. I hope we will not follow this example because....well....we're not Muslims are we?

From 1710 when the first "People's Republic led by the Khalsa" was carved out, the Sikhs were a sovereign people up to the middle of the nineteenth century. In the year 1918 the Montague-Chelmsford Report on Indian Constitutional Reforms recognised the Sikhs as an independent political identity.

Historical evidence clearly tells us that the periods of stability and religious secularism in the region of Punjab mainly occurred during times of Khalsa rule. There is no reason for Khalistan to be any different providing the Khalsa ideals are adhered to by the administration.

For all those who missed the Sikh Youth Project show Sunday, it is going to be repeated tonight;

Thursday 12th May at 10.10pm

Sikh Channel (Sky 840)

You do not want to miss this show - The show will have a guest panel and live audience - they will be discussing OUR FUTURE by looking at our past.

Please text,call, facebook,twitter, your friends and family and get them to watch our best show so far!

United we Stand, Divided we Fall!