Names Of Top Sikh Militants Deleted From Blacklist

Azaad

At first the news reports said that Satinderpal, Reyat, Malik etc where not excluded from the blacklist, now reports have changed.

Either way, removing them from blacklist means nothing, cases are still registered against many of these Singh's and other will be framed if they ever step back inside Punjab. All this has done is thrown bait to these Singhs, whoever takes it doesn't mean they will be allowed to roam freely in Punjab.

Well said!

hey isnt ripdaman singh malik the singh who lives in canada who basically started khalsa school?? the guy who they were blaming for the air india bombing??

Hanji.. same singh who is did and is doing awesome job on khalsa school system.

Regarding the blacklist: Some of the people on the list are very clever and plays double agent role and i won't trust them a bit.. (that includes aulakh)... Trusting some of these ppl are more dangerous than trusting your visible enemy... It wouldn't surprise me if come tomorrow wikileak release these ppl as goi spying on sikhs in america..

Hanji.. same singh who is did and is doing awesome job on khalsa school system.

Regarding the blacklist: Some of the people on the list are very clever and plays double agent role and i won't trust them a bit.. (that includes aulakh)... Trusting some of these ppl are more dangerous than trusting your visible enemy... It wouldn't surprise me if come tomorrow wikileak release these ppl as goi spying on sikhs in america..

Would be great to see wikileaks release such information. It would be a nice heads up for the US as well...