National Anti-Beadbi Rally At Dudley, Uk -* Cancelled *-

Satkaar

ame='Singhstah' timestamp='1306160160' post='498762']

Sukhdev Singh Ji you have posted the same message about 5 times which we have had to delete, please don't just copy the same post again and again.

I thought they were all slightly different?

Are you moderating or taking sides?

Dirty music ?

Dear Mr Medare, we will always take sides against men that drink alcohol on land that was registered to Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj!!!!

Ok when all donations to the golak are screened I will admit your right

Dear Mr Medare, screening donations that go to the golak, charities or churches, mosques, hindu temples etc is difficult. But, standing by while men drink alcohol on land that (has been) registered to Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji is a totally different matter! I think you will agree Mr Medare.

I understand, you hate parties ,music and do not like subsidiarity.

Dear Mr Medare, we have nothing against parties and music, we just don't like when men drink alcohol on land that (has been) registered to Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj, the eternal Guru of the Sikhs!!

I suggest you run those Gurdwara's to which you belong ,oh sorry they won,t let you !

Dear Mr Medare, we can run to any Gurwara, to show respect to Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj, the eternal Guru of the Sikhs! Most Guruwara run by tea total Singhs welcome us with open arms. They don't say this is our Gurdwara only! they say come in!

We also run to Gurdware were men drink alcohol on the land that (has been) registered to Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj! But we go there to protest, PEACEFULLY!!!

[Oi! Maderia Cake. Enough of your Baqwas!

Dear Khalsa Ji

You seem a good Sikh notwithstanding that you like calling people names.

Perhaps it you who should reform,

Dear Mr Medare, how do you expect the above Singh to react when you defend the Men who drink alcohol on land that has been registered to Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj, do you expect him to feel good about that??

What do you want the above Singh to reform to?? a man who drinks alcohol on land that has been registered in the name of Siri Guru Granth Sahin Ji Maharaaj? Is that what you mean by reform?

This is my first day on the forum I do not know Gurmat1699 Ji ,

I am not saying maximise Iam saying they know what funds are required to be generated and have to use the community hall .

In a perfect world of plentiful donation you may prescribe indoor games only !

Dear Mr Medare, you make it sound like Guru Granth Sahib Ji is poor and powerless! Are you saying Guru Granth Sahib Ji has got it wrong/ when Maharaaj says don't drink alcohol (especially men drinking alcohol on land that has been registered to Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj)! In that, that's why these men drink alcohol on Guru Ji's land? To run Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj's Gurdwara against his own rules????

Are you jealous of our Hall?

Dear Mr Medare, if you can't see that this is about Sikhs of Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj being hurt by men drinking alcohol on land that has been registered in the name of their Guru, Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj, the eternal Guru of the Sikhs, then you really have missed the point!! Please read Guru Granth Sahib Ji, you will find many Shabads that will tell you not to drink alcohol (that includes men drinking alcohol on land that has been registered to Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj!)

If you read Guru Granth Sahib Ji's instructions you would see that the Sikhs coming to protest are certainly NOT jealous!!

It is not good for the majority to impose their values on a minority.

In a pluralist society there will be differences in the interpretation of the goods or ideals to be achieved .

For example Protestants and Catholics share essentially the same faith but differ in conventions.

I see a distinction between the Hall over the road and the Gurdwara itself .

If you do not see it ,thats ok, its only my humble opinion.

I believe I have said nothing to disrespect my brothers.

Best to ask him these question when he's online. Otherwise he won't answer them.

Thanks for the advice Singh! However, I don't mind. If Mr Medare believes in what he is stating/typing on this thread he can easily scroll back through the thread and answer the questions! But I think you'll find that Mr Medare will not have anything to answer my posts, he will just avoid them. Like he avoids all the Shabads in Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj himself, the shabads that state you should not drink alcohol (and that especially includes men drinking alcohol on land that has been registered to Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj himself).

Anyway, I am not doing this for Mr Medare's benefit. I am doing to let all the Sikh Sangat on this Forum know that Mr Medare has no Gurmat behind his arguement and that all Sikhs of Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj should attend the peaceful protest at Dudley Gurdwara. Especially the Sangat of Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Coventry, West Bromwich, and all other surrounding areas (to show support for the Sangat coming from further a field like London and Scotland!!)

If Mr Medare does not answer any of my posts aimed directly at him, then I shall simply take it that he has no answer to my post! Simples.

Thanks for the advice though Singh!