National Anti-Beadbi Rally At Dudley, Uk -* Cancelled *-

Satkaar

Correction, the party wasn't organised by the Gurdwara committee. It is a private party to celebrate the marriage of two young Sikh's.

Actually Mr Mandare you were not present at the gurdwara on sunday satkaar sevadars peacefully approached the sangat and talked to the "elders" with respect........inside the gurdwara these very elders where calling them kuthay etc and apparently it was the wife of your very respected financial sevadar mr anokh mandare that called one of the singh's a "bas**d" to his face......she was then politely told to go in the gurdwara by a local singh!!!

facts about the party........its organised by the gurdwara committee/centre committee (same thing) local people received texts to come to the party for £20......no takers then reduced the price to £10 15 takers after the committee members went to there houses and now its now free!!! making another loss for the gurdwara to pick up!!

it is a deliberate attempt to provoke the uk sangat as was the lies told by the committee re the gurdwaras ownership of the centre....if the general secretary of the gurdwara writes in the punjab times the centre has never belonged to the gurdwara why did they have to seperate transfer ownership of it for a £1.... if i asked you to give me your shop for £1 would you not be angry??

you don't live in dudley and haven't for 20 years things and people change but the sikhi agenda does not.....The West Midlands is cleaning up its act with regards to this matter and we wll unite peacefully on saturday!!!

Watch the sikh youth programme repeat on sikh channel and see what is going on in Dudley and the words by a none turbanned singh and you will start to think deferently...on this committee and the continous lies and beadbi they are doing.

Correction, the party wasn't organised by the Gurdwara committee. It is a private party to celebrate the marriage of two young Sikh's.

Thank you for correcting that ,where did the prices come from if its a wedding?

Just shows how much misinformation there is out there.

Kaljugi

That's a great quote you carry ,where is it from?

It is not good for the majority to impose their values on a minority.

I see a distinction between the Hall over the road and the Gurdwara itself .

If you do not see it ,thats ok, its only my humble opinion.

if I have said anything wrong, forgive me brothers.

Dear Mr Medare, How can you make a distinction on the hall over the road when you know very well that, that land the hall is on has been registered to Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj, you know it has been, don't you? Why do you avoid this recorded fact on this thread? How can you avoid the truth on this thread? You have called my a lier on this thread. Don't you think you repeatedly avoiding a fact is a lie? Does it hurt you to type that fact on this thread? Or would that hurt because you'd feel Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj had won, rather than your men, who drink on Guru Maharaaj's land? why do you omit the fact on all of your posts that the land the hall is built on has been registered to Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj. That land your men drink alcohol on, even though it is clearly stated that you should not drink alcohol in Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj, your men drink alcohol, on Guru Maharaaj's land!!

You keep changing your colours and tack on this thread. You use 'wind up' phrases, by refering to us as 'wise brothers' and tell us to 'run our Gurdwares', and say things like 'oh but they won't have you', you say things like ' are you jealous of our hall' and accuse us of being bullies if we are hurt by your men drink alcohol on Guru Ji's land. And then, when you can't get past the truth you say things like, 'my humble opinion' and "if i have said anything wrong". You change colours all the time! Make your mind up! Are you standing for Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj, and his instructions, or your men, who drink alcohol on Guru Ji's land! Surely, you can see "the distinction" between these two facts/stances? By the way please would you mind answering my posts!

I do not nose into any Gurdwara accounts,I leave that to you,I do not sneakly ask my cousins who someone is,I proudly use my grandfathers family name

Mr Medare, here's you chaning colour again, you say you have humble opinions but the above is not humble. You say forgive me if I have said anything wrong, you don't seem to be looking for forgiveness in the above post.

You say you are proud of your grandfather's name, are you proud of your men drinking on land that has been registered to Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj?

I have served as a Director for nine years,I compiled and submitted accounts to companies house without the aid of an accountant I have no interest in checking the figures because I am not the auditor ,

Dr Mr Medare, you accept companies house, auditors, and accounting principles they use to asses your accounts. However, you do not accept the Akaal Takhat, it's Jathedar, and the principles for life, clearly stated in Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj. Like the principle of not drinking alcohol, including your men drinking alcohol on Guru Ji's land. Please acknowledge what Guru Granth Sahib Ji says, if not in your home, at least when you are on his land!!!

I stand up for the minority, I commend those who stand there ground whatever even being wrong that is still a noble trait, I can see no faults but my own ,so I cannot tell you who is more worthy.

Dear Mr Medare, are think you are a bit confused, standing up for wrong, just because you are in the minortiy is not a noble trait! Would you stand up for liers just because they are in the minority?

Would you commend a child rapist just because he was in the minority?

If you read the history of the 10 Sikh Gurus you will find that they always stood up for right, even when they were in the minority! But they never stood up for wrong, minority or otherwise!!!