When Will We Have A Banda Singh Or Bhindranwale Style Leader?

Bir_Rass

Guest RavindaSingh

When the sikhi panth is pushed to its limits by dusht and then there will be a sant or warrior to help guide us to victory and get rid of those who try to wipe out sikhi again like in the past !

When the sikhi panth is pushed to its limits by dusht and then there will be a sant or warrior to help guide us to victory and get rid of those who try to wipe out sikhi again like in the past !

I hope it will be a definitive victory, and not a cessation of hostilities until the next disaster. We can't blame those who have given their lives as they fulfilled their part of the "agreement" as it were. It's the one's who have remained behind and should have propelled the panth forwards, instead of taking us backwards. They are the one's who need to look at themselves.

BTW I'm not referring to average Joe's like us. Although it is true we can make a difference in the world, I'm referring to those with true power, i.e. the religious figures, the politicians, etc.

When someone with this mindset comes into the light once again.

I can tell you there are people like this still existing but they are over shadowed by the people who live like Kings and get crazy amounts of money. No one can be like Sant Jarnail Singh by having a big house or even a nice car, no matter how many people they have following them or how good parchar they do.

We just have to open our eyes and support each other.

We all, each one of us has the potential. Love, love, love nothing more.

"Stop these mockeries and do not talk, but live. Do not be anxious to save Sikhism. Rest assured that Sikhism can take care of itself. Your only anxiety should be to save yourself." Bhagat Puran Singh Ji

When someone with this mindset comes into the light once again.

I can tell you there are people like this still existing but they are over shadowed by the people who live like Kings and get crazy amounts of money. No one can be like Sant Jarnail Singh by having a big house or even a nice car, no matter how many people they have following them or how good parchar they do.

We just have to open our eyes and support each other.

We all, each one of us has the potential. Love, love, love nothing more.

"Stop these mockeries and do not talk, but live. Do not be anxious to save Sikhism. Rest assured that Sikhism can take care of itself. Your only anxiety should be to save yourself." Bhagat Puran Singh Ji

You know what upsets / angers me the most? It's the people who seem to be possible "saviours" (I use this term reluctantly but you know what I mean), but then don't actually do anything for the benefit of the people and the faith. Like you said, the accumulation of wealth seems to be the priority for most people at the top. If gathering money for a grand scheme was the plan then fair enough. But usually its for personal, material gain and satisfaction.

There is no equivalent of Caliphate of pope in Sikhi . Guru Gobind Singh sahib made each of us a leader . Remember Khalsa is democractic in nature . Why we should entrust our faith and power in hands of one man . History has it that its very dangerous . We all are leaders . Remember Khalsa is body of Guru Gobind Singh ji himself . Not one special man who wears a chola , a rifle and a 5 foot kirpan

There is no equivalent of Caliphate of pope in Sikhi . Guru Gobind Singh sahib made each of us a leader . Remember Khalsa is democractic in nature . Why we should entrust our faith and power in hands of one man . History has it that its very dangerous . We all are leaders . Remember Khalsa is body of Guru Gobind Singh ji himself . Not one special man who wears a chola , a rifle and a 5 foot kirpan

True, but someone or another is always the focal point around which action is instigated. We're a confused people. Whilst the most we can do individually is sort out our jeevans, it takes someone of incredible shakti to change the fortune of a whole panth and galvanise disparate factions.

Yes, I do agree with you when you say we shouldn't sit around waiting for someone to appear. But I guess during this "waiting period" the best we can do is become the best Sikhs we can and move forward. Then if God decides to grace us with one of his bhagats, we'll be ready.