Sikh Punjabi House Being Targeted For Gold

malkeet

If my uncle had testicles, he'd be my aunty. IF, IF, IF.

If a person doesn't take their environment into consideration, and still brazenly defies logic and common sense then there is a danger they will be attacked. I'm not saying it's right but it's the reality of the situation.

Taking your car example, if the person driving his flash car doesn't lock his doors and he get's jacked, then would you say he was careless? I guess you'll argue that a person shouldn't need to lock their car doors when driving through a rough part of town? With that logic, I suppose you leave your house's front and back doors open at night?

Am I going out of my way to invite racial abuse? Am I going around shouting racist slurs on the streets so that I become a target? Really? If you wear gold in a rough part of town, it's almost a sign saying "Come and get me!". On some days you might get away with it, on another day you won't. But the threat is always there unless you take precautions. In an ideal world, we should be able to wear whatever we want, and go anywhere we like. But it's not an ideal world and being stubborn about it & sticking two fingers up to the world in defiance is not the way forward.

For the record, I agree that a man should be capable of controlling his urges no matter how provocatively a lady dresses. But we know that some men are perverted deviants and nasty things do happen. Should women still try their luck because men should be able to control themselves? You have a lot of faith in the potential goodness of mankind. Sadly I don't.

I'm not blind. I can read. Don't shout at me.

Obviously everyone shuts there house doors but even if your car doors are locked and at the lights somone with a gun points it at your window what would you do? ( I 've been to JoBurg and it happened).

The funniest thing is if your skin is brown you do need not shout racial slurs, your a target because your brown. You can go somewhere for what ever reason and get racial abuse just because your brown, you need not do anything.

Now what your saying your logic is dont go to areas where you could potentailly become a target do to your appearance. So without using caps lock as to you it means shouting (?), What about Nov 1984 in Delhi and other parts of India, just because they were Sikh appearence they were targetted. So it's there fault for living in minority Sikh areas and having sikh apperance, being killed, raped, tortured etc?

Don't blame the criminal but the victims for minding their own business but then being attacked.

Lastly your IF, IF IF what an obnoxious scenrio to portray. In some posts you come across all innocent asking questions about this that and the other and when another member asks, off the top of my head the, (40) chaley mukhteh question from someone, you had a go at them making them feel very small you are very jekyl and hyde character.

Lastly your IF, IF IF what an obnoxious scenrio to portray. In some posts you come across all innocent asking questions about this that and the other and when another member asks, off the top of my head the, (40) chaley mukhteh question from someone, you had a go at them making them feel very small you are very jekyl and hyde character.

I'm human. Sometimes I have good days and sometimes I have bad. Seems like you been searching my post history to find something to criticise which is a bit....creepy. If I was the finished article as a human being, I wouldn't be hanging around on a forum like this. People do grow, improve themselves and learn to eliminate those aspects of their personality which are unsavoury. Are you some kind of angel? You never made a mistake?

Whatever rocks your boat. I never said I was perfect. I have an opinion and I presented it. But you just went and made it personal like you always do. Well, if you want to play it that way, fair enough.

I'm human. Sometimes I have good days and sometimes I have bad. Seems like you been searching my post history to find something to criticise which is a bit....creepy. If I was the finished article as a human being, I wouldn't be hanging around on a forum like this. People do grow, improve themselves and learn to eliminate those aspects of their personality which are unsavoury. Are you some kind of angel? You never made a mistake?

Whatever rocks your boat. I never said I was perfect. I have an opinion and I presented it. But you just went and made it personal like you always do. Well, if you want to play it that way, fair enough.

Took your time with the reply, though. I guess the Sikhsangat search function isn't as effective as it could be, ey?

My friend I dont have the time to search your post history just ask the admins they know exactly who has searched your history they have my IP address. I work and have a family also.

I would have put a link up if I did.

My friend I dont have the time to search your post history just ask the admins they know exactly who has searched your history they have my IP address. I work and have a family also.

I would have put a link up if I did.

Well that's fine. I withdraw my 'creepy' accusation and apologise for it.

Yes, I am a volatile personality but I'm improving through sangat. On some topics I'm genuinely ignorant. On other topics, I have strong opinions which I express unequivocally on occasions. That's just me.