Beadbi Of Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj To Take Place

Satkaar

This is very sad news. The Khalsa Panth has to wake up from its sleep Singho/Singhneeyon!

Does this help explain why the Dudley protest was cancelled, as action might be needed here? I called the place up, but the woman didn't answer. I left her a voicemail, and will try calling again in the morning. Has anyone else called?

UPDATE

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

27/05/2011 - Written Confirmation has been received from the management of Hampton Court House that Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj's Pavittar Saroop will NOT be brought onto their premises on 29th May 2011.

The management expressed that they did not wish to insult or hurt the sentiments of the Sikh community. The management have confirmed the Anand Karaj has been moved to a London Gurdwara.

We thank the Family who under extreme short notice re-arranged the Anand Karaj to a Gurdwara.

A full Press Release will be sent out later today.

UPDATE

27/05/2011 - Written Confirmation has been received from the management of Hampton Court House that Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj's Pavittar Saroop will NOT be brought onto their premises on 29th May 2011.

The management expressed that they did not wish to insult or hurt the sentiments of the Sikh community. The management have confirmed the Anand Karaj has been moved to a London Gurdwara.

We thank the Family who under extreme short notice re-arranged the Anand Karaj to a Gurdwara.

A full Press Release will be sent out later today.

Har Madan Fateh!:waheguru:

A historic victory that I'm sure will go down in the history books

Perhaps someone should check the IQ of some of the supporters of Satkaar ,as they are easily led,and believe a major insult was prevented, despite a thirty year period, where no one really perceived anything wrong with it .

I implore you to look deeper within and higher than the virtue of abstinence.

If a man drinks 1 can of beer in happiness that is Son is to be married ,but still has a Sikh Faith ,may he not be allowed to invite his Guru to attend.

I have met many men who partake in a glass of wine but have the purest of souls .And if with honest effort one bought a beer ,would that not be better than with dishonest means buying a soft drink.

Sikhs being a warrior clan are so good at fighting ,that when they can,t find anyone else to fight ,they seem to find something to fight about.

Sorry I cannot reply to you unless you provide your real name .So that you when you start to resort to insults, like on the Dudley thread, I will atleast have some recourse.

Perhaps someone should check the IQ of some of the supporters of Satkaar ,as they are easily led,and believe a major insult was prevented, despite a thirty year period where no one saw anything wrong in it .

Mr Medare,

What is wrong now was also wrong 30 years ago!

A wise man with a high IQ once said "The error of the past is the success and wisdom of the future".

Many of the lessons we learn, we learn from our own past mistakes and failures.