Beadbi Of Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj To Take Place

Satkaar

A historic victory that I'm sure will go down in the history books

Perhaps someone should check the IQ of some of the supporters of Satkaar ,as they are easily led,and believe a major insult was prevented, despite a thirty year period, where no one really perceived anything wrong with it .

I implore you to look deeper within and higher than the virtue of abstinence.

If a man drinks 1 can of beer in happiness that is Son is to be married ,but still has a Sikh Faith ,may he not be allowed to invite his Guru to attend.

I have met many men who partake in a glass of wine but have the purest of souls .

Sikhs being a warrior clan are so good at fighting ,that when they can,t find anyone else to fight ,they seem to find something to fight about.

Sorry I cannot reply to you unless you provide your real name .So that you when you start to resort to insults, like on the Dudley thread, I will atleast have some recourse.

I am really sorry for saying this, BUT you need help!:waheguru:

SukhdevSinghMedare Ji, please keep your comments in-line with Panthic/Sri Akal Takht Sahib Maryada. If you keep posting comments that go against this rule, or SikhSangat rules and guidelines, then Sewadars will have no other option than to put you under Moderation. Please be advised this is your first and last warning.

Dhanvaad!

mr sukhdev "singh" i have been reading your posts for around a week now..and i cant help not reply any more. u seriously gotta be the dumbest pr**k i have met. you need to get ur head checked out n get it outa ur dudley manz back side.

and if you want my name..den pm me your number, n den we can meet up and have a CIVILISED convo as punjabi men :) jus remember meh ta vi maa da dodh pitaaya! after ALL Means have failed it is righteous to raise the sword. thays what OUR guru ji has said!

oh and this is not an aggresive reply. i just want a civilised convo. cant men just meet and talk? :)

SukhdevSinghMedare Ji, please keep your comments in-line with Panthic/Sri Akal Takht Sahib Maryada. If you keep posting comments that go against this rule, or SikhSangat rules and guidelines, then Sewadars will have no other option than to put you under Moderation. Please be advised this is your first and last warning.

Anyone who offers a different opinion to your majority membership,and the biased moderators intervene

This is not the Voice of the Sikhs, its a platform for the propogation of the Amritdhari Sikh view,

Is that all this forum is?In that case please rename the forum ,so that, liberal Sikhs do not accidently enter your jaded world.

mr sukhdev "singh" i have been reading your posts for around a week now..and i cant help not reply any more. u seriously gotta be the dumbest pr**k i have met. you need to get ur head checked out n get it outa ur dudley manz back side.

and if you want my name..den pm me your number, n den we can meet up and have a CIVILISED convo as punjabi men :) jus remember meh ta vi maa da dodh pitaaya! after ALL Means have failed it is righteous to raise the sword. thays what OUR guru ji has said!

oh and this is not an aggresive reply. i just want a civilised convo. cant men just meet and talk? :)

Swearing sikhs, I wonder whether that is now advocated by the Panth.

Good news - again the family should be congratulated for doing the right thing notwithstanding it being so close to the date of their event

This again shows the power of the media. This practice although thought to have been stopped in the main in the UK was raised on the Sikh Channel last Sunday and within a few days the Satkaar Campaign was made aware of another instance of it. We still have work to do in terms of education and getting the message out to the wider Sikh community.

Is that all this forum is?In that case please rename the forum ,so that, liberal Sikhs do not accidently enter your jaded world.

Mr Medare,

What us "Liberal" to you?

Liberation is awakening from the deep sleep of ignorance. Liberation results in a shift where the same mind that used to generate poison before, now generates Amrit.