Beadbi Of Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj To Take Place

Satkaar

I welcome your invitation (may not be the right word) to continue on the forum and I fully intend to - both to learn and to contribute

I'm very glad you entered when you did, and here are two rhyming couplets, Poetry is a thought expressed in words ,not teaching anything just like Poetry.

We are the music makers,

And we are the dreamers of dreams,

Wandering by lone sea-breakers,

And sitting by desolate streams;—

World-losers and world-forsakers,

On whom the pale moon gleams:

Yet we are the movers and shakers

Of the world for ever, it seems.

Arthur O'Shaughnessy

(The phrase "movers and shaker" originates from this Ode .)

If you don't agree with the Hukamnama's issued by Sri Akhal Takhat Sahib or even the Sikh Rehit Maryada, as a Sikh you are more than entitled to take ur issues up with the Jathedaar Sahib's - so use the appropriate channels...that is if you really care!

Back to the topic at hand...congrats to the Satkaar Sevadaars for their tireless work!

Har Maidan Fateh!

I'm very glad you entered when you did, and in appreciation two rhyming couplets, I composed a few weeks ago

(one for a sisters wedding ).

Did the faith come first or the panth of the pure,

Of my conscious and my body which will endure,

Am I less holy and the initiated more ,

Is truth greater or are conventions core,

If baptised souls are now priests commended,

Will the beautiful fellowship of the whole be ended.

second

Marriage is a wonderful convention,

If you both give care and attention ,

and practice love without pretension,

Happiness together requires pure intention,

Marriage is the cure and prevention.

If Mr Medare had his way we would all be reading his couplets. See this link below. Mr Medare does not know anything. On the link below and you will see how misguided this poor little soul is who askes us to read his poetry over Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj's eternal Gurbani!! Mr Medare's anti-gurmat sense is all on the link below.

Carry on reading you will find out who Mr Medare is>>>

LET'S DISCUSS SOME POSITIVE ACTIONS IN OUR HISTORY TO COUTER ACT MR MEDARE'S POISON ON THIS SIKH FORUM!!

Sadh Sangat Ji, Be savvy to Mr Medare ways - it is very clear that he dislikes the Khalsa Panth & the 5 K's Guru Gobind Singh Ji gifted to the Panth.

Dear Sadh Sangat Ji, you all know that Mahatma Gandhi, Nehru, and his daughter Indira Gandhi wanted the Sikhs to forget Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji, the Khalsa Panth Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji started, and the 5 K's Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji gifted to the Panth!! We can all supply this forum with loads of references to statements and press releases from Mahatma Gandhi, Nehru, and his daughter Indira Gandhi, where, they clearly disrespected Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaaj, the Khasla Panth, and the 5 K's (especially the Kirpan). All 3 of them hated the Amritdhari of the Khalsa Panth who follow the guidance of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj!!!

Dear Sadh Sangat Ji, you also know that it is a known fact, that, Nehru and his daughter Indira Gandhi were the direct descendants of Gangu Ram. Gangu Ram was the individual who tricked Mata Gujri Ji and the two infant Sahizade, Sahibzada Zorawar Singh Ji (only 7 years old) and Sahibzada Fateh Singh (only 5 years old), to his house. Gangu Ram then informed the Kotwal of Morinda about their presence in his house. Then Jaani Khan brought them as prisoners to Sirhind. Faujdar Wazir Khan of Sirhind imprisoned them in the Thanda Burj (cold Fort). This lead to Mata Gujri Ji dying in the tower and the two infant Sahibzade being bricked alive. The Sahibzades knee caps were smashed in with a hammer to keep the wall straight, whist they were conscious. The wall fell when it reached their necks, and I have heard, that at that point, their throats were slit. These infant sons of Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaaj endured all the pain and shaheedi to keep the Panth and the 5K's going, which you all enjoy today. You will clearly see that Mr Medare has an inherent hate for the Panth and the 5K's (the Amritdhari of Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaaj).

All Mr Medare can do to try and compare to the infant Sahibzade, is say 'give me your real name brother" The Sahibzade were not campaigning for grown men to drink alcohol whilst watching ladies and girls dance on land that would be registered to Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj, and then robbed from Guru Ji him for £1. Mr Medare campaigns for that. If you try to show Mr Medare why this is wrong he will call you extreme. As soon as you make any references to the Guru's, or Shaheeds in history, Mr Medare will call you extreme!!! It's all recorded in the link below, in Mr Medare's own words!!!

I'm sure that if, Mahatma Gandhi, Nehru, and Mr Indira Gandhi (daughter of Nehru) and descendant of Gangu Ram, were still alive to oppress and supress the Khalsa Panth, then they would all have given Mr Medare and big hug and kiss, for continuing their work for them!!! I am sure Mr Medare is made very happy and proud by this thought, of Gandhi, Nehru, Indira, Gangu Ram all patting Mr Medara on his back, for him continuing their work today!!

If any , regular user of this forum can tell me Mr Medare is not totally an anti-Gurmat servant of Mahatma Gandhi, and Gangu Ram's direct descendants (that's true) Nehru and his daughter Indira Gandhi, I will listen to that user. You can clearly see from Mr Medare's posts in the link below, that Mr Medare as an inherent hater for the Amrtdharis of Guru Gobind Singh Ji's Khalsa Panth! Read Mr Medare's posts, it's all there in black and white!!!

Mr Medare says all Amritdhari's are extreme and non Amritdhari's are liberal, just like Mahatma Gandhi, and the descendants of Gangu Ram, Nehru and his Daughter Indira Gandhi

Dear Sadh Sangat Ji, Every time Mr Medare gets sneaking and clever, just refer him to this post, and the link below.

http://www.sikhsanga...y-uk-cancelled/

I'm very glad you entered when you did, and in appreciation two rhyming couplets, I composed a few weeks ago

(one for a sisters wedding ).

Medare, I didn't enter for your defence, but to encourage debate on the topic for a just conclusion.

Whilst I appreciate poetry in general, it is naive to question the teachings of Gurbani with a few lines (if at all!), however I hope you can find your answers from Gurbani itself.

If my personal opinions are to be brought to the fore, I am a staunch opposer of an Anand Karaj being conducted anywhere else than in a Gurdwara in the appropriate manner.

What would you do if an Anand Karaj was to take place in a nightclub venue, during the daytime even if there is no alcohol on the premesis at the time? Would you accept that? (I dread you say yes!)

It's not about whether alcohol is present, it's what the venue symbolises and what general attachments exist to the conventional form of the venue.

Medare, I didn't enter for your defence, but to encourage debate on the topic for a just conclusion.

Whilst I appreciate poetry in general, it is naive to question the teachings of Gurbani with a few lines (if at all!), however I hope you can find your answers from Gurbani itself.

If my personal opinions are to be brought to the fore, I am a staunch opposer of an Anand Karaj being conducted anywhere else than in a Gurdwara in the appropriate manner.

What would you do if an Anand Karaj was to take place in a nightclub venue, during the daytime even if there is no alcohol on the premesis at the time? Would you accept that? (I dread you say yes!)

It's not about whether alcohol is present, it's what the venue symbolises and what general attachments exist to the conventional form of the venue.

Dear Ekam

I would like to state that I no longer have the beautiful form of a Sikh, although for 18 years I did.

On the last thread which was 20 pages long, I did not lay down for the lack of your defence,

I was glad you entered, because you stated you just read before and never posted,

Me the first day I read, I started to post,I'm a bit rash.

The lines are not to teach ,just thoughts expressed,

Look at the venue ,its a Victorian Mansion ,with many distinct areas,

It looks a very classy place ,costing £6000 on a Saturday ,not a Night Club,

(Perhaps the House may even confirm, that the party was in the grounds only.)

I'm pretty sure this does not even come under the 2006 Sandesh.

This is a Beautiful Shabad that explains that it is the Guru that purifies places not the other way round.

Dear Ekam

On the last thread which was 20 pages long, I did not lay down for the lack of your defence,

I was glad you entered, because you stated you just read before and never posted,

Me the first day I read, I started to post,I'm a bit rash.

The lines are not to teach ,just thoughts expressed,

Look at the venue ,its a Victorian Mansion ,with many distinct areas,

It looks a very classy place ,costing £6000 on a Saturday ,not a Night Club, (I can't say what is worthy of our Guru or what it symbolises)

Perhaps the House may even confirm, that the party was in the grounds only.

I'm pretty sure this does not even come under the 2006 Sandesh as it is not owned by a Gurdwara !

WARNING - PLEASE READ ALL OF THIS MESSAGE AND YOU WILL FIND OUT WHO MR MEDARE REALLY IS - PLEASE READ ALL OF THIS MESSAGE BEFORE YOU ENGAGE IN POINTLESS CONVERSATION WITH MR MEDARE, OR BEFORE YOU BELIEVE ANY OF HIS ANTI-GURMAT RANTS!!!

Dear Singhs and Kaurs of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj, please note Mr Medare is only a wind up merchant!!

Please see all of Mr Medare's posts on this link to another thread on here. You will see that Mr Medare is a 'joker' a real 'Joker'. Mr Madare himself says he stands up for wrong!!! It's all there in black and white, in his own words. You can see how Mr Medare has got even simple concepts wrong, which young children can understand (like the difference between right and wrong)

Mr Madare and Mr Medare's anit-gurmat ways were clearly displayed by Mr Medare's own posts on this thread (and the answers that were given to Mr Medare's posts which Mr Medera clearly ignores, because Mr Medare has not got answers from the replies Mr Medare received, or Mr Medera lacks the "IQ" to answer them. There are loads and loads of posts from Mr Medare on the thread below, and loads of loads of replies to his posts (which Mr Medare ignored)!!!

Mr Medare will wind you up by ignoring your posts, and calling you by titles which you can tell he uses in a 'wind up way'. Like, Mr Medare, will call you 'good sikh', and 'wise brother', 'purest of the purest', and all this just because you follow what your Guru's stood for, and respect Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj, which Mr Medare does not!!!.

Mr Medare, will just keep saying please give me you real name brother, please give me your real name brother. But don't bother, we all know that we are all meant, and expected, to keep our computer names on here!!! Mr Medare will ignore you anyway -even if you give him your name!!!

If Mr Medare is so brave why doesn't Mr Medare put a video link and photos on here of himself so we can all see what Mr Medare's lovely face looks like! He could also give us his home and business addresses too!!! I only say this because it is Mr Medare who is so obsessed with everyone exposing themselves, then why doesn't he expose himself fully (which I am sure he has done in the past) He may want your names to pass onto anti-sikh agencies, which he may be on the payroll of!!! So be careful, he could be a snake posing as a Sikh. Look on the link below and you will see that everything Mr Medare says is anti-gurmat.

I told Mr Medare that I would give him my name if he answered all my posts to him on the thread below. But Mr Medare ran scared from answering my posts because he didn't have the 'IQ' or courage to answer. Like I say, fellow Sikhs, if Mr Medare, answers all my posts on this thread, and any 'gaps' he leaves as a result of not answering my posts, then I will gladly give him my name.

If you look at the thread below you will find that Mr Medare, when lacking the 'IQ' to answer your replies will just keep resorting to, "give me your name brother", or let's agree to disagree (he says this after he insults Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj!)

Also., if you say that men shouldn't be watching ladies and girls dancing, whilst these men drink alcohol, on land that was registered to Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj, but then robbed off Guru Ji for a £1, Mr Medare will then call you extreme. Even if you say to Mr Medara, that, the men can drink alcohol and watch ladies and girls dance, anywhere else in the world, but just not on land that has been robbed from Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj, for a £1, Mr Medare will still call you extreme. Mr Medare wants men to do this on Guru Ji's land. He will also say that robbing Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj of his land for a £1, is a good thing, because Guru Ji can't be robbed (if anyone can explain Mr Medare's logic here - then please help me - it's ALL on the thread linked below)

I will not be talking to Mr Medare direct until he answers all my posts on the link below. Until then, all Mr Medare will get from me is, "You still haven't answered all my posts on the thread below, answer them like a man, and I will talk to you, and give you my name" and I will also say to Mr Medare "put your photo and address on here" – since you're so obsessed with exposing, go ahead, do it!

Watch Mr Medare and his cronies, they are wind up merchants, they will ignore your posts!!! Just keep asking Mr Medare to answer the replies you give to his anti-gurmat posts - you'll find Mr Medare does not have the IQ to answer them -he'll just say "give me your name brother.

Mr Medare will also change his colours, at the drop of a hat, the hat Mr Mandare wears instead of a Dastaar!!! E. g. in another thread started today Mr Medara said that the Satkaar hasn't got the IQ, but then he will say things like "my humble opinion" and "if I have said anything wrong" etc etc

LET'S DISCUSS SOME POSITIVE ACTIONS IN OUR HISTORY TO COUTER ACT MR MEDARE'S POISON ON THIS SIKH FORUM!!

Sadh Sangat Ji, Be savvy to Mr Medare ways - it is very clear that he dislikes the Khalsa Panth & the 5 K's Guru Gobind Singh Ji gifted to the Panth.

Dear Sadh Sangat Ji, you all know that Mahatma Gandhi, Nehru, and his daughter Indira Gandhi wanted the Sikhs to forget Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji, the Khalsa Panth Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji started, and the 5 K's Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji gifted to the Panth!! We can all supply this forum with loads of references to statements and press releases from Mahatma Gandhi, Nehru, and his daughter Indira Gandhi, where, they clearly disrespected Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaaj, the Khasla Panth, and the 5 K's (especially the Kirpan). All 3 of them hated the Amritdhari of the Khalsa Panth !!!<B><BR style="mso-special-character: line-break"><BR style="mso-special-character: line-break"></B>

Dear Sadh Sangat Ji, you also know that it is a known fact, that, Nehru and his daughter Indira Gandhi were the direct descendants of Gangu Ram. Gangu Ram was the individual who tricked Mata Gujri Ji and the two infant Sahizade, Sahibzada Zorawar Singh Ji (only 7 years old) and Sahibzada Fateh Singh (only 5 years old), to his house. Gangu Ram then informed the Kotwal of Morinda about their presence in his house. Then Jaani Khan brought them as prisoners to Sirhind. Faujdar Wazir Khan of Sirhind imprisoned them in the Thanda Burj (cold Fort). This lead to Mata Gujri Ji dying in the tower and the two infant Sahibzade being bricked alive. The Sahibzades knee caps were smashed in with a hammer to keep the wall straight, whist they were conscious. The wall fell when it reached their necks, and I have heard, that at that point, their throats were slit. These infant sons of Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaaj endured all the pain and shaheedi to keep the Panth and the 5K's going, which you all enjoy today. You will clearly see that Mr Medare has an inherent hate for the Panth and the 5K's (the Amritdhari of Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaaj).

All Mr Medare can do to try and compare to the infant Sahibzade, is say 'give me your real name brother" The Sahibzade were not campaigning for grown men to drink alcohol whilst watching ladies and girls dance on land that would be registered to Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj, and then robbed from Guru Ji him for £1. Mr Medare campaigns for that. If you try to show Mr Medare why this is wrong he will call you extreme. As soon as you make any references to the Guru's, or Shaheeds in history, Mr Medare will call you extreme!!! It's all recorded in the link below, in Mr Medare's own words!!!

I'm sure that if, Mahatma Gandhi, Nehru, and Mr Indira Gandhi (daughter of Nehru) and descendant of Gangu Ram, were still alive to oppress and supress the Khalsa Panth, then they would all have given Mr Medare and big hug and kiss, for continuing their work for them!!! I am sure Mr Medare is made very happy and proud by this thought, of Gandhi, Nehru, Indira, Gangu Ram all patting Mr Medara on his back, for him continuing their work today!!

Every regular uses on this forum will find proof, in Mr Medare's posts in the link below, that Mr Medare as an inherent hate for the Amrtdharis of Guru Gobind Singh Ji's Khalsa Panth! Read Mr Medare's posts, it's all there in black and white!!!

Mr Medare says all Amritdhari's are extreme and non Amritdhari's are liberal, just like Mahatma Gandhi, and the descendants of Gangu Ram, Nehru and his Daughter Indira Gandhi

Dear Sadh Sangat Ji, Every time Mr Medare gets sneaking and clever, just refer him to this post, and the link below.

http://www.sikhsanga...y-uk-cancelled/