Finding Soulmate

Guest boy

Hi

I dont want to seem desperate or anything, but i think i saw my soulmate at the gurdwara last week when Rehras path was being done. I am a respectful guy and always see Amritdhari sikh girls as my sisters but there is this one girl who i cant see as my sister but want to see her in the saroop of my wife, the person who will get me to Waheguru.

I dont know who she is and she goes to smethwick gurdwara. I know this is wrong to think like this but this girl is my salvation and i can see in her eyes that she will lead me to the right path, but all i have to do is find her...

If any of my veer ji's or phen ji's know who she is then please let me know as i am going crazy just thinking about her.

Where's the guy who posts in Panjabiglish? I'd love to hear his take on this situation. :laugh:

wheres _terichapedmaaran_ ?

anyways way to go ?

Je aasi aiwe karan lap paye te baaki duniya ki karoogi ? My blood boils to see non sikhs coming to gurdwara to ogle at chicks

how can a paagi or pehenji tell u abt the chick ?

There is nothing as soulmate. Not at one but hundred places in bani guru ji mentions. you are alone no one will go or help you after death other then your actions.

How come that thing is called soul mate which will leave you as soon as your soul leaves your body ?

The only soul mate is gurbani and naam simren even daan puun seva sambhal ie karama will not go with you in next life forget about people.

I read in one of oshos books that goes by the name of "Courage" , in which He writes about how a king desirous of writing his name on a huge mountain in heaven as a token of glory spends his entire life winning battles and defeating other kings. On his deathbed he expresses his last wishes to his wives . He asks his wives to accompany him to heaven and see him attain glory by writing his name on the golden mountain . All his wives abandon him . Only his minister and his faithful dog agree to accompany him . At the gates of heaven his dog and his vizier are stopped from entering and sent back to earth . Only the kill enters the gates and asks to write his name on the golden mountain . The gatekeeper laughs at him and send him to the mountain . When the king sees the mountain from far , he realizes that there is no one to see him attain glory . Sorrowfully the king reaches the mountain and finds that there is space left to write his name in . The entire mountain is filled up. Then he realizes his folly and regrets that he spent his life running after something that is just a mirage .

The only soul mate is gurbani and naam simren even daan puun seva sambhal ie karama will not go with you in next life forget about people

You mean to say that if a bad and corrupt person and a good person do equal amount of naam simran and Gurbani ,then the good person is not going to receive any benefit of his good deeds in next life.

There is nothing as soulmate. Not at one but hundred places in bani guru ji mentions. you are alone no one will go or help you after death other then your actions.

How come that thing is called soul mate which will leave you as soon as your soul leaves your body ?

The only soul mate is gurbani and naam simren even daan puun seva sambhal ie karama will not go with you in next life forget about people.

:happy2: