The Sikh code of conduct

Guest rsingh

Pleas fogive me if u find whay i will say offensive but,

there is no other Maryada but the SIKH REHIT MARYADA, which is governed by Sri Akal Takath the supreum Seat of the Sikhs. If jathas, etc disagree today, maybe it is time for the Panth to reform the Maryada. It is sad to see we do not unite under Sri Akal Takath

and when some one goes to take khandi di paul they have to find out what they can and cant do if they take from one place and not the other.

Until we do not unite under akal Takath we will have nothing, United we stand divided we fall.

first of all, its good your going to be a gursikh. but theres a problem (not with you being amritdhari no).

every jatha promotes their rehat maryada, akj for example.

but thats wrong as every jatha has added a bit of their own things.

a gursikh must follow the akal takhat rehat maryada seeing the akal takhat is the most supreme authority of all sikhs, which the SGPC promotes.

all members of the khalsa were contacted on the akal takhat maryada, and they all agreed to the rules the akal takhat maryada set, they were told not to add anything after this rehat maryada was issued out.

http://www.sgpc.net/sikhism/sikh-dharma-manual.asp

(i think this is the akal takhat rehat maryada)

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

if a govermenti banda, a banda controlled by sgpc gets up without NO sarbat khalsa meeting at all and just starts making next desicions, that are against gurmat, suddenyl all sikhs must follow it

if i went to akal takht and kicked vedantis <admin-profanity filter activated> and took over as jathedar, wud u accept me

no

and no not all jathas were contact

how can u make a maryada that eaccepts everyones views??

it wont work

bhula chuka maf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Why we Spend Endless days & nights on discussing rehat this or rehat that ?? How about following Sri Guru Granth Sahib jee ?? Follow the words straight from waheguru !

Bachooo Spend less time with discussing rehat, but spend more time on reading, understand Guru granth sahib jee..

Guest rsingh

how can we say that, the hukam of akal takath should be final. I understand what you say about anyone becoming jathadar the thing is the Panth needs to act and a jahadar who can negotiate with all shud be appointed.

this is y we are and have fallen behind, it is the main reson why e have no raj. we canot accept authority, as soon as some one does not like somethin they create there own jatha/gurudwara which causes more division and conflicts of intrest. Guru Gobind singh vested his power and guruship to Dhan Guru Granth Sahib ji and the Guru Khalsa Panth it is time we unite under the kesri Nishan sahib and bow to Akal Takath.

how can we say that, the hukam of akal takath should be final. I understand what you say about anyone becoming jathadar the thing is the Panth needs to act and a jahadar who can negotiate with all shud be appointed.

Veerjee.. our guru sahib jee said.. Whatever akal takht says, every sikh MUST follow it !!! (can anyone confirm which guru sahib jee said that)