Sikh Channel Bashers - Where Are You Today?

rinku_sikh

After an extraordinary turnout today at Hyde Park I was truly priviledged to be at Hyde Park Today. The atmosphere was absolutely amazing.

This could not at all happened if it wasn't for the Sikh Media Channels - and especially The Sikh Channel who have been doing the parchar for this event over the past 5-6 weeks.

I just want to say that to all those out there who make a big thing when Sikh Channel makes a mistake - where are you today? Are you still asking people to cancel their direct debits?

Like it or not The Sikh Channel has made a massive difference to many people and Sikhism in the UK and Europe. The only way to continue this is to support such media channels. We don't want to close any of them - we need more!!

Thank You Sikh Channel!!!

Sikh Channel need to be more open why do they always cut off Khalistan Zindabad in the live shows ie SYP show ?

They need to follow SikhTV's lead who is fearless and open on the subject of 1984 and Khalistan as you have all seen in the last few weeks

Sangat TV dont even go there -

After an extraordinary turnout today at Hyde Park I was truly priviledged to be at Hyde Park Today. The atmosphere was absolutely amazing.

This could not at all happened if it wasn't for the Sikh Media Channels - and especially The Sikh Channel who have been doing the parchar for this event over the past 5-6 weeks.

I just want to say that to all those out there who make a big thing when Sikh Channel makes a mistake - where are you today? Are you still asking people to cancel their direct debits?

Like it or not The Sikh Channel has made a massive difference to many people and Sikhism in the UK and Europe. The only way to continue this is to support such media channels. We don't want to close any of them - we need more!!

Yes spot on, nearly all newcomers that came to the rally said it was due to what they had seen on the Sikh Channels.We as a community are impacted by TV more than books or papers or what somebody says at the Gurdwara. But these media groups cannot operate without financial assistance, I suggest all Gurdwaras allocate a small part of their budget to help the TV and radio channels. We should allocate some of our Daswand here as well.

Yes they have been doing a great job, no question about it.

However I have heard that the Sikh Youth Show will no longer be aired!

Can someone please confirm this?

The guys may well be airing the show from a different channel.

I really hope this is not the case.

To bring panth to such a high and then to let it all fall just like that.....would be a great shame.

Pull Chuk Maaf.

Sikh Channel need to be more open why do they always cut off Khalistan Zindabad in the live shows ie SYP show ?

They need to follow SikhTV's lead who is fearless and open on the subject of 1984 and Khalistan as you have all seen in the last few weeks

Sangat TV dont even go there -

Need to follow Sikh TV? I think not. Sikh Channel have done an AMAZING job!! How can you possibly say their not open on the subject of 1984 and Khalistan? Thats all thats been on there for the past 5/6 weeks!

Keep up the good work Sikh Channel :D