Anybody Have A Map Of The Future Khalistan?

Guest mehtab

Nice post. Bhai Sahib Bhai Rama Singh Jee also had a great vision of Khalsa Raj, but only after we start doing naam simran ar Amritvela! And once we are without any hatred. Now anyone wanna say something thats realistic and practically possible AS OF RIGHT NOW?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey yo man i really like how u go deep and how u like finding out so much abou sikhi and khalistan man but trust me if i had the map on me id even make a jathebandi 2 get that sweet khalisatn made either by peace or by shastar use .........later bro and ya if u get the map plz email it 2 me identity_unknown01@hotmail.com...................and joga_singh plz dont post cuz no1 likes ur replies bro...............bhull chuck muaff............waheguroo ji ka khalsa waheguroo ji ki fateh

kandola first tell me, are you even khalistani? does not sound like you are so it is none of your business what sikhs do and why they don't go back. this argument will be like :wub: @ . a total waste of time. khalsa raj is khalistan. we have many examples of how few Sikhs won over thousands. this is power of naam simran. with power of naam simran Sikhs destroyed mughal empire, british empire and now it is hindu empire's turn in india. Guru Ji said "Raj Karega Khalsa" and I am sure Guru Ji knew what kind of Khalsa Raj will be. and why do you so eagerly want to know how many will go back? everyone blessed by Guru Ji will go back and fight for truth.

All the laws and policies are written after the country is liberated. Land is agreed upon when both parties sit down. US and UK did it after US won the war. Mohhamd Ali Jinah did not know anything about how much land to get with Pakistan. He just wanted a free country for Muslims. Partition decision was made when both parties decided not to live together and British divided it. US and Mexico war is a similar example also so is Texas.

One Last thing, Guru Ji sent Banda Singh to Punjab along with five Singhs. then what happened? within months Sikhs took over Punjab and Sikh population increased dramatically. All hindus and muslims wanted to join Sikh army. With Guru's Kirpa Sikhs will liberate Khalistan and Guru Ji will help Sikhs to setup the best country in the world. Time came when not a single Sikh was found from delhi to amritsar during 1740s. but within next 20-25 years

by 1765 Sikhs occupied the whole Punjab. You speak without having any knowledge of Sikh history. Sikhi will never die, Sikhs will always fight for truth. Your arguments are not really arguments but mere excuses for people to not have a country. If Sikhs can fight and die for freedom do you think they cannot setup a country? Banda Singh ruled and it was the happiest time for all. Shabeg Singh became ruler of Lahore and no one suffered from hunger. Nawab Kapoor Singh, Jassa Singh Ahluwalia ruled and no one complained. Jassa Singh Raamgharia took over Delhi and justice was served to all. Maharaja Ranjit Singh ruled and no one was given death sentence. Sikhi flourished the most when true Sikhs became rulers. SO veer ji, why are you asking so many people about Khalistan? Have you asked Guru Gobind Singh Ji? Is it not possible that Guru Ji might have something lot better to give to Sikhs than we all expect. Guru Ji gave His own Roop to Khalsa and called Khalsa a true Satguru. So this Khalsa cannot run a country? hard to believe. Of course, we have to become Khalsa first and have proper jeevan. Then no one will stand in front of the power of Naam Simran. Guru Gobind Singh Ji will fight through Khalsa because there is no difference between Khalsa and Guru Ji. There are not many Sikhs in Punjab right now and Punjab is drowned in drinking, drugs and smoking but do you think any rulers have the power to destroy Sikhi? Every movement has ups and downs. Read Sikh history and you will see this is very true ever since Khalsa was established. Sikhs are killed and government officials find no Sikh and claim that Sikhs are no more but Khalsa comes back and before you know it, Sikhs are the rulers. Indian government is the last "Akee" of Khalsa. This is bhana of Guru Ji. Indian government has time to do its best to destroy Sikhi but they will fail. This oppression, julam, killings will only make us stronger in the end. If after so many holocausts and all the attacks from the world Sikhi can survive then who would stop us? How will

we not be able to run a country? Sikhs have the best constitution is the world, Gurbani. Your support or no support for Khalistan does not benefit or harm Sikhs. Guru JI's words will come true and Sikhs will rule. whether you wanna be a Gursikh or Akee up to you. But no one can stop Sikhs. No one can destroy Sikhi. Indian government cut down the branches of the tree of Sikhi but they don't know, when new branches start growing, they will be stronger and double in number. There will be more leaves (Sikhs). Our roots are unshakable. Guru Gobind Singh Ji made the foundations of Sikhi very strong by sacrificing his family and his pyare Gursikhs. More we die, more our blood is spilled on the land of Punjab, more we will grow, more we will increase in numbers and more land we will rule. Khalsa Shall Rule. Ten or Ten Million does not matter Khalsa is Khalsa and Khalsa is the true ruler. We may be living in outside countries but our heart resides in Punjab. Sikhs are the soul of Punjab. Time will come and Sikhs will go back to liberate Khalistan just like Gaddaree Babas went back. You wait and you will see it yourself.

"Mukaun Wale Muk Gaye Par Singh Na Mukkay"

"Kadar Zindagi Di Ohee Pa Sakkay Jis Kaum Noo Maran Da Jhal Pejay

Painda Aant Noo Mull Kurbaniyan Da, Bhaven Aaj Pejay Bhaven Kall Pejay"

Today time is different. But oppression is the same, injustice is the same, Sikhs are still in less numbers, enemies are more in numbers but the result will be the same. Khalsa will win.

Khalsa Gajay, Bhaman Bhajay, Bhaman Noo Rah Na Labhay

Aa Geya Cheanvay Karrori Char Kay, Lai Joo Landi Buchi Far Kay,

Ki Laina Ee Khalsa Na Lar Kay, Jhar Jhainga Har Kay,

Din Kat La Toori Wale Andar Varr Kay,

Jo Bole So Nihaaaaaaal, Sat Sri Akaaaaaaaal.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

kandola first tell me, are you even khalistani?
no, i am a moona. ok now i may have shocked you, so what will you do? make slogans like "no turban, no crown, no singh"? or declare me a radhaswami like some?
does not sound like you are so it is none of your business what sikhs do and why they don't go back.

ok, maybe or maybe not. but i am curious person (well its a free country the UK, why cant i be curious, i mean i may be far from punjab, but why i cant i be curious on some of the sikh issues like khalistan?) your a khalistani supporter, i ask you, why dont you go. many here are pro-khalistani, but no-one has told me a definate answer on how big khalistan will be, not one.

if you think we'll both go mad, there is no need for you to reply to my questions.

and why do you so eagerly want to know how many will go back?
well, you tell me, why cant i be? there are so many guru wale sikhs r

ight now. all following full rehat, all definatly blessed by the guru (if they follow rehat).

One Last thing, Guru Ji sent Banda Singh to Punjab along with five Singhs. then what happened? within months Sikhs took over Punjab and Sikh population increased dramatically. All hindus and muslims wanted to join Sikh army. With Guru's Kirpa Sikhs will liberate Khalistan and Guru Ji will help Sikhs to setup the best country in the world.

according to the sikh empire by piara singh data, page 56 states banda bahadur could have finished of the empire had he not go into life of pleasure. while bahadur shah died, his two sons were after the throne. a perfect chance to destroy the moghul empire for good. AND THEN establish a khalsa empire. you should read it.

You speak without having any knowledge of Sikh history.
because i am an <banned word filter activated>, thats why, mahamoorakh who doesnt know what i am on about. and now i am foolish enough to debate about khalistan with you. no, you know more than i do. im just 15, a little kid. your bigger than me, you know more than i do. its just plain fact, and i accept it.
Your arguments are not really arguments but mere excuses for people to not have a country

i didnt say that, dont twist my word

s. i mean khalistan is good, but think of the boundaries. no-one has told me a definate answer on that.

SO veer ji, why are you asking so many people about Khalistan?
there are so many true sikhs, yet i cant ask them my question. whats wrong in asking? its like your saying its wrong to ask things. how will i know of things if i dont ask questions?
Have you asked Guru Gobind Singh Ji?

a moona fit for darshan, thats a new one.

whether you wanna be a Gursikh or Akee up to you.
BWAHAHAHAHAAHA :wub: :D :wub: :lol:

sorry, only maharaj can make you gursikh. thats when you have enough pyaar like yourself of course.

Read Sikh history

i am, the sikh empire by piara singh data. so far i know about banda bahadur and how he avenged loads of people. the battle of lohgarh with sikhs meeting their waterloo. its interesting.

but i must admit, your reply was one of the most soul stirring "speech" i have ever seen on ths site.

well done!

well vicky bhaji....some months ago i got an email saying i could buy some jameen at moon...i was like...balle-chakte! but i wasn't sure if they was fake or what....they claimed lots of people had already bought.... B) like big celebs and all.

haha deep.. i believe it might be true cauz i heard it long time ago from my friends and i saw one ebay bidding on it :wub: )..

Khalistan or Sikhistan is not about how much land we get. it is about survival of Sikhi and our future generations. Khalistan will secure our Gurdwaras esp Darbar Sahib, our history, our literature and our identity. Does not matter how much land we get. As Sant Jarnail Singh Ji said, "we just need a place to stand and we can make space to sit for ourselves" something like that. Mohammad Ali Jinah just wanted a secure place for muslims where they could enjoy freedom. Sikhs want the same. Pakistan and India's boundaries were not decided until the last minute. 13 colonies did not know how much land they wanted and did not get any land until both parties sat down in France to decide everything. I do have maps of Khalistan but again it is not about the land, it is about freedom. many Sikhs I have talked to who support Khalistan believe that they rather eat once a day in Khalistan than 3-4 times a day in other countries where they are being attacked everyday. More land does not mean better country and more people doesn't mean better country. Switzerland with no sea port is far better country than Afghanistan and Sri Lanka. Many land lock countries are surviving today. There are many countries with no resources and they import all the stuff they need. Sikhs are hard working people. No matter how much land we get Sikhs can make their own future and carve out their destiny. Every country has problems but that does not mean they are not surviving. Most important thing for Sikhs today is how to survive and how to save their separate identity. At the time of partition every single problem can be solved like control of Gurdwaras and safety of Sikhs outside. Our Gurdwaras are falling apart becau

se there is no central government that supports Sikhs and we have no political recognition. A Sikh homeland, a Sikh government representing Sikhs will educate people more about Sikhi and only then other countries will recognize the true significance of Kirpan. Our own government will pay much more attention to Gurdwaras. If we all have the will to survive then we will be willing to do anything to make our country work. rather than questioning the need and survival of Khalistan we will be looking at all the possibilities to solve these problems. If we are unsure of how Khalistan will survive and how it will be a good country for Sikhs then I think we have not realized that we are slaves. Only slaves think about how to free themselves, how to die and sacrifice so that their future generations can live and only slaves are willing to do anything to stay free for the rest of their lives. We all need to keep the message of our Shaheed Gursikhs in mind and keep reminding ourselves that for our tomorrow they gave their today. They gave shaheedis so that turban could stay on the heads of Sikhs. They gave their lives so that Sikhs could live with pride and have a free life. Just realize that we as Sikhs need to break the chains of slavery and Dhan Guru Gobind Singh Ji will help you all the way to victory and to setup a country. Live to make sure that when you die the dream of Khalistan lives on and carried on by future generations. Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh