Murderers Honoured

these 'singhs' pictured live off pooja da dhaan and this is what happens when you become a masand and dont do any kamai it makes your stupid...just look at Tytler's (hitler) smirk on his face i bet he's thinking how stupid can these guys be

Having done significant research in the past, I am unable to fill in the following gaps. If sangat can clarify it would be much appreciated.

In June 2004, around the anniversary of India's attack on Sri Harmandir Sahib Complex, former president of dgpc prehlad singh chadok thought it was wholly appropriate and essential to present a siropa and kirpan to the murderer of thousands of Sikhs, jagdish tytler. I would like to know:

1 why was the siropa and kirpan given?

2 what was the Sikhs reaction?

3 did prehlad beg maaf from any thakat sahib / has he been punished

4 what is prehlads current occupation?

In December 2007 makkar gave a siropa to amitab bachchan and his family members (who said khoon ka badla khoon on door darshan tv, and at indira's funeral). I would like to know:

5 why was the siropa given

6 did makkar express any regret or beg maaf?

the DamDami Taksaal are not sure white aswell apparently if my memory serves me correct Harnam Singh Dhumma did also give siropas to some of these scum aswell

This is what happens in the age of kalyug. Sikhs wear the garbs of holy men, and do the most hideous of things. Vote winning is more important than bringing to justice the ones who commit crimes.