Tamil Tiger Genocide

PAL 07

If you're going to get so emotional over a video then you better cross Khalistani off your username, the last thing the Khalistan movement needs is hotheaded fools. The tamils had an air force, army and navy. They lost those in a war of attrition with the sri lankan armed forces. The SL army then pushed into their territory to finish them off. It's a war get over it. It's surprising how quickly you ignore the fact the programme showed tamil soldiers machine gunning their own people! Then using suicide bombers against refugees!! Is the kind of school of thought a Khalistani 'GunMan' like yourself will have if he ever goes to East Punjab?

Why should i cross Khalistani off my name?..What an <banned word filter activated> you are!...I diasagree the last thing the Khalistan movement wants is internet warriors......the tamil tigers had about 3 old warplanes and a couple dozen patrol boats...not what i would call a large strong fighting forc capable of fighting a prolonged war at sea and in the air......They lost the war...yes i agree...but was it the fault of the innocent tamil civilians who were butchered?..even the tamil tigers who surrendered were killed in cold blood!....those tamil tigers who killed innocent people should be punished..but you cant brush the whole organistaion with the same brush because of the actions of a few...and they werent using suicide bombers against refugees...it was against sri lankan soldiers...civilians got caught in the blast radius..but i agree if a suicide bombing mission is going to take place..they need to make sure there are no innocent civilians in close proximity....What of school of thought are you suggesting?....i assure you when guru gives me kirpa to follow the path of the kharkoos if i ever harm an innocent ...i hope i suffer a million hells for it!

As for my comments about Waheguru's Hukam it was intended to be tongue in cheek, as so many sikhs like to blame our ills on past or present bad deeds that have no relation to the problem. But you wouldnt understand that because you are incredibly thick. The fact you called for me to be raped and then beheaded is unbelievable. Go and get a reality check.

Im thick now..yes you know so much about me dont you for you to make a judgement like that LOL...alright you keep thinking im thick... ...i actually said raped then executed with a bullet to the head like those women were...and i apologise for that comment as i thought you were being serious about those women deserving that kind of suffering...seeing as you were being sarcastic i take that comment back...but to anyone who is serious about it..thinking people deserve to suffer ..then for those people i hope you do get dealt with

Why should i cross Khalistani off my name?..What an <banned word filter activated> you are!...I diasagree the last thing the Khalistan movement wasnt is internet warriors...pm me your details and we can meet up and have a ruck if u want?...or are your balls only for this forum...the tamil tigers had about 3 old warplanes and a couple dozen patrol boats...not what i would call a large strong fighting forc capable of fighting a prolonged war at sea and in the air......They lost the war...yes i agree...but was it the fault of the innocent tamil civilians who were butchered?..even the tamil tigers who surrendered were killed in cold blood!....those tamil tigers who killed innocent people should be punished..but you cant brush the whole organistaion with the same brush because of the actions of a few...and they werent using suicide bombers against refugees...it was against sri lankan soldiers...civilians got caught in the blast radius..but i agree if a suicide bombing mission is going to take place..they need to make sure there are no innocent civilians in close proximity....What of school of thought are you suggesting?....i assure you when guru gives me kirpa to follow the path of the kharkoos if i ever harm an innocent ...i hope i suffer a million hells for it!

And what makes you think that all the sinhalese people and their armed forces are responsible for the actions of a few sickos that decided to film it on their phones?

As for the size of the tamil navy, well if you dont have the equipment for war, then dont bother. But the tamil navy were well armed http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sea_Tigers

Im thick now..yes you know so much about me dont you for you to make a judgement like that LOL...alright you keep thinking im thick... ...i actually said raped then executed with a bullet to the head like those women were...and i apologise for that comment as i thought you were being serious about those women deserving that kind of suffering...seeing as you were being sarcastic i take that comment back...but to anyone who is serious about it..thinking people deserve to suffer because they deserved it..then for those people i hope you do get dealt with

Apology accepted.

^ Yes i agree...Sorry for my agressive nature on this topic...i have just watched Killing fileds of sri lanka and my blood is boiling after witnessing such horror...dead children, women raped and shot...it reminds of 1984 and operation woodrose...sorry for letting my guard down and allowing emotion to enter into my mind....We need to be disciplined and focused...not allowing petty squables to erupt amongst us...this in the end is also what killed off the kharkoos in the later stages...vendettas against each other...soo once again apologies HSD1 veerji for my remarks

^ Yes i agree...Sorry for my agressive nature on this topic...i have just watched Killing fileds of sri lanka and my blood is boiling after witnessing such horror...dead children, women raped and shot...it reminds of 1984 and operation woodrose...sorry for letting my guard down and allowing emotion to enter into my mind....We need to be disciplined and focused...not allowing petty squables to erupt amongst us...this in the end is also what killed off the kharkoos in the later stages...vendettas against each other...soo once again apologies HSD1 veerji for my remarks

And I apologise if I came across as arrogant or callous in my earlier posts. The point that sikhs need to learn from things like this is that the world can sit by and let genocide happen so we shouldnt rush headlong into our own destruction, expecting others to come to our aid if things go pear shaped. The tamils were clever and they still lost as they made terrible political decisions, see the link to the article posted at 12:13GMT. If sikhs want their own country they will have to really be on top of their game, the hindustanis are a hell of a lot slyer than the sinhalese. Also take into account that the best actions of the tamils still wasnt enough to secure freedom, we sikhs have to build ourselves up and bide our time. No hotheadedness or anger, even when your insides are screaming at you to do something, anything to try and change the status quo. Our ancestors figured out the world around them and they became some of the deadliest warriors around with some of the best weapons too. We need to figure out the world around us and learn from other people's mistakes such as the tamils.

don't do such an act for which you later have to regret and apologise - the young forum users here need to calm their boiling blood. Young blood needs a cool mind..

anyway back to the topic countries like india are looking as to what the international community will do... a precedent can be created from this, the tamils really havent got a voice, if this video was of an american civil war or english v irish for example then things would be different.

i think the international sikh community should stand shoulder to shoulder with the tamil community in condemming

these atrocities and having the perpertrators brought to justice