Gurudwara Sahib'S Near South East London

TaranS

WaheGuru Ji Ka Khalsa, WaheGuru ji ki Fateh !!

I'm new joine on the site. I have recently moved in to South East London and am trying to find near by Gurudwara sahibs. Can anyone help me which would be the nearest Gurudara sahib and how can travel?

I have an Oyster pass for zone 1 & 2 and unlimited bus throughout London. Thanks a lot in advance.

Guru Fateh !

Central Gurdwara is in zone 1 and prob easiest for you. Get of at shepherds bush station and to the left you see a subway which leds to the Gurdwara on other side of the junction. Put it in google map and you can see the walk way.

Central Gurdwara (Khalsa Jatha) London‎

58-62 Queensdale Road

London W11 4SG

020 7603 2789

http://www.centralgurdwara.org.uk/

SE london coveres a large area ...

around southwark / dulwich the closest would be baba buddha ji gurdwara shawbury road se22 9dh

if your stayin in inner lambeth then shepards bush would probably be closest.

if your on the border of SE london you might want to consider croydon gurdwara. its about 20mins drive from southwark, i dont know how long it would take on public transport.

Central Gurdwara is in zone 1 and prob easiest for you. Get of at shepherds bush station and to the left you see a subway which leds to the Gurdwara on other side of the junction

Sending someone from south of the river to north of the river is like sending someone from malwa to doaba....i.e it's not about the number of miles away....psychologicaly, it's a hundred miles away.

South of the river there is THE oldest, largest and most established Sikh community.....and that is Plumstead / Woolwich.