Origins Of Waheguru Mantar

Mokham Singh Jee,

In your post # 42, almost all the sentences you have quoted from an article (blog-Waheguru Gurmantar) are not from the true Gurus and Sri Guru Granth Saahib Jee. It is a deceitful practice to mix true Guru's Vaaks with false statements from other writers, in my view.

May I ask if you belong to a different religion? The followers of that religion are seeking truth somewhere else.

Balbir Singh

Khalsa Ji

Do you consider your "view" to be superior to SriGuruGobindSingh Ji's "view"?

Upon meditating upon Waheguru one is filled with the Anand of Naam Rass , how can a false religion evoke such Naam Rass?

Khalsa Ji there are numerous Sikh sahit references that state Waheguru to the Gurmantar , why do you reject this fact?

Khalsa Ji all the names attributed to the creator in Gurbani are directives for us to engage in simran of Gurmantar , i.e. Waheguru. For example :ਪ੍ਰਭ ਕਾ ਸਿਮਰਨੁ ਸਭ ਤੇ ਊਚਾ ॥

Prabh Kaa Simaran Sabh Thae Oochaa ||

प्रभ का सिमरनु सभ ते ऊचा ॥

The remembrance of God is the highest and most exalted of all.

1 ਗਉੜੀ ਸੁਖਮਨੀ (ਮ: ੫) ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੨੬੩ ਪੰ. ੧

Raag Gauri Sukhmanee Guru Arjan Dev

"Japp Mann sada Satnaam....."

Khalsa Ji Gurbani is directing us to Gurmantar when the different names of the creator are mentioned...........

Pray Truth for all and say Satsriakaal,

Dear Mokham Singh Jee,

You wrote "Do you consider your 'view' to be superior to SriGuruGobindSingh Ji's 'view'?

These are your mind and your views, not mine.

Quote "Upon meditating upon Waheguru one is filled with the Anand of Naam Rass . . ."

True Gurus never suggested anyone to meditate upon Waheguru. You may have hypnotized your mind that way.

Quote " . . . how can a false religion evoke such Naam Rass?"

But they are trying their best and promising results.

Quote "Khalsa Ji there are numerous Sikh sahit references that state Waheguru to the Gurmantar , why do you reject this fact?"

The literature is sick that state something else and opposite to the true Gurus.

Did the true Gurus once suggest to do Jap of the word Waheguru calling as Gurmantar?

Please provide one reference and oblige. Please do not forget to mention the Ang of Sri Guru Granth Saahib Jee.

Please do not try to extend the topic if you cannot provide a reference.

Quote "Khalsa Ji all the names attributed to the creator in Gurbani are directives for us to engage in simran of Gurmantar , i.e. Waheguru."

It is shame to you and those preachers who dare to change or replace any name attributed to the creator by the true Gurus.

Quote "Khalsa Ji Gurbani is directing us to Gurmantar when the different names of the creator are mentioned..........."

Each name of the creator is conveying the super message of the Supreme through true Gurus.

Sorry for the mind of those that deviates them from truth.

All the jooniaa preachers are drowning. I pray and hope God frees the true seekers from their company and save them.

Please listen. Gurdev is singing in ecstasy.

ਮਨ ਮਹਿ ਰਾਮ ਨਾਮਾ ਜਾਪਿ ॥

मन महि राम नामा जापि ॥

man mahi raam naamaa jaapi. SGGS Ang 405-18

Balbir Singh

Mokham Singh ji, there is no use in debating with this Balbir guy. He will confuse you and just use up your positive energy. He has been doing this for quite a few years on different forums. I don't know why sikh sangat admins are giving him this platform to give his twisted views. According to him, all the sant mahapurakhs, brahmgianis were just fake who did jaap of Waheguru Gurmantar.

Admin ji, if he is successful in creating dubidha in just one young impressionable mind, i think that is big loss for us.

Satnam shri Waheguru ji

On one side Bhai Gurdaas Jee , Baba Nand Singh Jee maharaj, Bhai Sahib Bhai Randheer Singh Jee who never had doubt on waheguru as a GuruMantar .

On other side is Balbir Singh

Useless to say who I or anyone will believe in ..... Not even worth discussing regardless of how many proof you give by manipulating Gurbani Sahib.

Mokham Singh ji, there is no use in debating with this Balbir guy. He will confuse you and just use up your positive energy. He has been doing this for quite a few years on different forums. I don't know why sikh sangat admins are giving him this platform to give his twisted views. According to him, all the sant mahapurakhs, brahmgianis were just fake who did jaap of Waheguru Gurmantar.

Admin ji, if he is successful in creating dubidha in just one young impressionable mind, i think that is big loss for us.

Satnam shri Waheguru ji

Right you are! Thread closed :)

In the future, we would encourage members to use the report feature when they feel things are getting out of hand. Dhanwaad :happy2: