I Want To Change

Guest change

Guest Jot Singh

i really want to change my lifestyle.... i want to sleep less, get up early do nitnem, and really lose some weight. i want to excercise have discipline eat healthy food. i want to study well ..i want to change. i dont know what to do. the key is ardas. but i dont know what to do or say. i feel so lost. i start follow this path.. but i feel like i cant handle this. sikhi isto hard for me, sometimes i want to go back to my old life....have my hair loose, my eyebrows done, wants to party...whats happening with me

Try Kundalini Yoga and meditation Dear One - I've been doing it for 40 years - it is potent to help you cultivate discipline and earn Gurus grace and blessings!

Wjkk Wjkf, there are a lot of things one can say and do, everyone one has their own way, I don't know where you're based but as per our own experience we would suggest that you start with regular simran, spend 15-30mins everyday in guruji's charan. It is a ladder, nothing comes easy, especially when you are on this path. This is the Kaal sama, kaal will come and try to stop you walking this path, it comes in all sizes and shapes, it will come through a family member. If you sit to do your bagthi you'll find someone or something will try to stop you. Focus listen to your inner voice, guru maharaji is Jani jaan.

Take One step at a time and you will find the strength building in you, don't look to far ahead. Once you're on this path direction comes itself. If you have access do darshan of Maha Purukh make sure you go and see them.

My Grandfather was a very great man (there is a gurdwara in Birmingham Soho Road under their name), we have alot of direction from them, if there is anything you need that we are able to help you with, please do not hesitate to contact us. ndhanjal@rogers.com.

please forgive us for any wrong direction, for we know nothing.

Wjkk wjkf.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa, Waheguruji ki fateh!

i red this page from top to bottom and every line i red i said, "O my GODD this is how i felt too".

I hve been through the same as most of u did, I got caught so much into society and maya that i let go my kakaars and cut my hair. I used to think whn i was amritdhari, that no one wanted to be my friend. in high school, in classes no one wanted to take me into their groups and i felt like a Looner, and those feelings started to raise questions on guru sahib ji, that wht did i do so wrong.. tht this is happening to me? and would think my life was soo easier and fun whn i was not amritdhari,and cry and cry and cry. I never wanted to go to school, or outside bcuz i used to think that i look like a crap, atleast tht wht ppl think abt me and laugh at me...

I would do Ardaas tht save me i dont wanna let go this save me.. but i couldn't understand wht my heart was telling me. And at end i cutted my hair,

After tht life got normal, everyone liked me, wanted to know me, i would dress up however i want and look just like other gurls. ( get attention & tht kinda stuff)

literally, i Stoped going to gurwara and didn't even look at guru ji for 9 months. and those nine months where full of people freinds but it was soo empty from inside, i would thn cry again, for wht i did, and y, i started to listen to my heart, and started to do paath again, and this time it felt as dhan shri guru arjan dev sahib ji's talking to me. Every tuk i red from bani would point at me and make me realize wht i had and wht m missing on..

Thn now, again m amritdhari, and have more strong feelings towards guru sahib ji, bcuz i have realized the truth. And he is the only truth, he is the only person that will like u for whoever u r, even thou u r bad or the worst person in this whole world.

Like dhan shri guru nanak dev sahib ji did his great bakshish on sajjan chor. And as Dhan shri guru sachey sahib dhan pita ji shri guru gobing singh sahib ji did his kirpa on 40 muktey.. 40 singhs who wrote a letter to guru ji tht they r not his sikhs and for them guru jis not there guru anymore. at end in war guru ji tore the paper and huged his singhs now we mention them twice everyday in adrass.

So if u guys, r still feeling the way u r, i would request u to think of this...

would those ppl or thoughts tht u wanted to be with, r true to u? whn u die will they be there 4 u? will they stand with u in ur pain? Can they give u a life? AND CAN THEY LEAD U TO GURU JI????? the answer is no..

thn y would u let go of someone who is so true to u tht for us, 4u. 4me, he gave not only his life but lives of his loved ones, his sons. fathers, grandfathers, tht was all for us.

Now, whn i do my Dastar and think tht guru ji is looking at me, it makes me feel proud, i dont do dastar, i tie dumalla, and i go to college and no one else in my college looks like me. i stand out and it makes me feel grt. Now i dont evn wanna make friends, i have a true friend who others can't c but he resist in my heart and soul. Now things have changed, i m happier thn ever before and whn i go to gurdwara sahib ji ppl pay request to guru ji's bana and his 5 kakaars, it makes me feel like m in heaven, even ppl in college wants to be my friends and they approch me but now they stand no where in my life. i know this world would end and it might end now or tomorrow who knowS but i know there is one who will not let go off me and i will not let go off him aswell. no matter wht.

if u r feeling lost and wan to walk away from sikhi, thn just think about worst tht could happen, bcuz there might be nothing good tht will happen. ITS ALL OUR DEEDS FROM THIS LIFE OR PREVIOUS THT WE R IN PAIN> DO ARDAAS FOR FORGIVENESS< HE IS READY TO FORGIVE IF U R READY TO BE FORGIVEN.DONT CARE ABOUT WHT OTHER THINK ABT U, IGNORE THM, THTS THE 1ST STEP TOWARDS GURU JI. HE IS IN WITHIN U, JUST CLOSE UR EYES AND SEARCH FOR THE TRUE LIFE, IT MIGHT BE PAINFUL IT MIGHT BE ANNOYING, DON'T GIVE UP, ITS NOT EASY TO FIND A PURE TRUTH, WHN U R SURROUNDED BY FALSE RELATIONS, AND DEEDS.

I KNOW MY BLOG IS THE LONGEST ONE, BUT I HAD TO SAY ALL THIS. THERE R OTHER WAYS TO IMPROVE UR CONCENTRATION WHN DOING NITNEM, THT I WILL WRITE IN NEXT BLOG. SORRY IF I HAVE SAID ANYTHING WRONG....

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH!

• 2 weeks later...

thank you phenji maby all this will make me stronger like u had.. or maby this will lead me more away from waheguru...but is this all His will? if i wont get back on track, is this the will?

I dont' see a reason u will go away from waheguru, Bcuz u don't want to. That is y u r out here and seeking for help. But these talks can do no good. Its u Who can control ur inner thoughts and let nothing effect u..

yes he must test his loved ones he always have he always will... Think about this way, that how much Guru Sahib ji loves u, tht he is testing u, there are many who doesnt even get a single thought of waheguru.

JUST KEEP ON BEGGING HIM and PRAYING TO HIM, to not to test u, if that's his will thn give u a courage to pass it. u r doubting urself, don't do that.

Think about allthe shaheeds, about guru Gobind singh sahib ji... That will help!!

Guest teghkaur

Waheguru Ji ka khalsa, Waheguru ji ki Fateh!

I know how u exactly feel, ur thoughts about goin back to old life is stronger thn the thoughts of staying. And At a time u would feel that " I don't care what happened i just wanna be who i was" I really can't tell u a easy way to get over this, but just think of this as a fight of urs to cross the sea of fire that leads u to Waheguru... If u give up it will be you, who fill face worst thn wht it is now. If u pass It will be u, who gets all the peace and love from waheguru ji.

Jst stand strong and don't let anything effect u, if u have 2 just don't go anywhere else thn gurduwara sahib ji for some time... and just leave it on Waheguru ji, And do adraas tht u don't wanna go away from him, and tht the rest is in his hands.

ਹਮ ਸਰਿ ਦੀਨੁ ਦਇਆਲੁ ਨ ਤੁਮ ਸਰਿ ਅਬ ਪਤੀਆਰੁ ਕਿਆ ਕੀਜੈ ॥

There is none as forlorn as I am, and none as Compassionate as You; what need is there to test us now?

ਬਚਨੀ ਤੋਰ ਮੋਰ ਮਨੁ ਮਾਨੈ ਜਨ ਕਉ ਪੂਰਨੁ ਦੀਜੈ ॥੧

May my mind surrender to Your Word; please, bless Your humble servant with this perfection. ||1||

Vaheguru jee ka khalsa Vaheguru jee kee fateh!! pyaare bhene

Like, some gurmukh pyaare said above, When you first start this journey, you go through a lot of hard tests, Its Guru jee testing you, making sure how strong you are in Sikhi, How strong your Love for Him is! Sikhi is all about Love for Guru jee, Thats it. In this Kaljug, Being a true Sikh of Guru jee isn't easy. Only Love for Him can keep you on this path. Love also comes through His Kirpa.

I also been there sister, I was into dancing and all sorts of kurehats. But I was never truly happy. Dated many people, wasn't satisfied, wasn't happy with anything. There was no rass in life till His kirpa came, i find His sangat. That's when things started clicking & life started making sense. Sikhi was all I started thinking about day and night. Transition wasn't easy though. Reading and learning more & more about Sikhi made me strong. It was a gradual change though, it didnt happen in a day for me, It happened over 2-3 years. But there was no going back. Never thought of that. Because the life i had pre-keeping kess period was horrible, painful, full of fake and false love. Started doing ardaas to guru jee I 'd rather stay at your door, than ever going back to where i was, now its up to You whether to accept me or not. Ardaas done from the depth of the heart, never goes empty..He took my hand and accepted me - Blessed me with His kirpa, baana & baani.

It isn't easy, all you have to do is sachi dillo ardaas, believe me sister He will make you strong, bless you with whatever you need to stay on the Sikhi path. You worried about people staring at you, you not be able to keep with sikhi, etc. Don't worry about it at all. We all have been through this stage, when we cared about "what people would think about us" But let me reassure you, its just a stage, it won't stay there forever..It will go away, Guru jee will take you out of it, Keep doing ardaas, its the key. Good Luck :) Keep us updated.

Guest SHEEPGETUPANDFIGHT

Its the darkest time ever known to mankind.

How do we prove this statement?

Like this:

The fact we are not begging at His feet and acting like moving towards him is an accomplishment is the only proof we need.

He is most benevolant, Staying at his feet is the Greatest Pleasure and Gift- it is Given by Him, not Accomplished by us- it is not a chore, it is the immense darkness that makes us foolish sheep believe it is.

Thank him a trillion times for gifting us with Truth instead of yearning for a foolish and in a nutshell, Demonic Life and Spitting in His face.

We are such fools, it is Truly Sickening.

You all make me sick, I make me sick, you are not worthy and either am I.

We are demons in Kalyug for if we were not demons, it would not be Kalyug, we would live in Sachkandh and the state of Sat always.

Get up My Fellow SHEEP Brothers and Sisters and make the transition into the Lion species.

Guru Gobind Singh Patshah Ji gives Weapons from Sachkandh to the True Warriors.

The Darkness has hit its Peak, the Time has Come, it's not tomorrow, it's Now, the Demons have taken over- their ignorance and evil has plagued the earth and hit the earth realm with an all encompassing drought of Hell.

Lets get up, become the True Khalsa by deed and FIGHT THE <edited> BACK

Let the Khalsa (Khalsa= pure Brahmgyanis/ Bhagats only, minds with zero worldly thoughts/ desires (even of spiritual gain, wealth or romance)- no imitators) bring on the Satyug- Together we will rule the entire universe.

If you claim to be Khalsa and not a Sheep, regardless of your turban, kirpan or Amrit Baptism then heres a Reality Check, how many of these boxes do you tick? :

1) "He who keeps alight the unquenchable torch of truth,

and never swerves from the thought of One God"

2) "He who has full love and confidence in God"

3) "And does not put his faith, even by mistake, in fasting or the graves of Muslim saints, Hindu crematoriums, or Jogis places of sepulchre;"

3)"He who recognises the One God and no pilgrimages, alms-giving, non-destruction of life, penances, or austerities;"

4)"And in whose heart the light of the Perfect One shines"

- "He(And He Alone) is to be recognised as a pure member of the Khalsa"

(Guru Gobind Singh, 33 Swaiyyas)"

The Khalsa belongs to the Lord, all victory belongs to the Lord.

Imitators leave now and come back when you can Back your Claims To Be Khalsa Up according to these Truths....