Supernatural or Out of the Ordinary

S Singh

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

see, that's not what i heard..

i haerd that he heard from a few people that heard that he knew that you knew that he knew but wouldn't let us know, cuz he heard from those people that heard that he knew about what you knew, but wouldn't tell us what you knew, cuz he knew what you knew.

i haerd that he heard from a few people that heard that he knew that you knew that he knew but wouldn't let us know, cuz he heard from those people that heard that he knew about what you knew, but wouldn't tell us what you knew, cuz he knew what you knew.
i have no idea what your saying.

ok, my gyan, where did it come from?

maharaj gave it me through bani and deep conversations with a gursikh friend of mine, as well as talks with sikhs on SS.com

so its a rumour? i havent added many people from sikhsangat, koi naa, ill talk to all those on my msn to you.

So now you don't know?
i dont know anything, only maharaj makes me know what i know. its hukam.

exactly what do you want to know? asking what i know is quite hard, seeing i must delve into my small brain and find these answers. bhol, the questions ji.

I know you know but you know you just don't want us to know.

what do you want to know! i will do ardas and hopefully answer your question. asking me what i know is quite a hard thing. pehla specific pointers.

Guest mehtab

i have no idea what your saying.

ok, my gyan, where did it come from?

maharaj gave it me through bani and deep conversations with a gursikh friend of mine, as well as talks with sikhs on SS.com

so its a rumour? i havent added many people from sikhsangat, koi naa, ill talk to all those on my msn to you.
So now you don't know?

i dont know anything, only mahara

j makes me know what i know. its hukam.

exactly what do you want to know? asking what i know is quite hard, seeing i must delve into my small brain and find these answers. bhol, the questions ji.

I know you know but you know you just don't want us to know.
what do you want to know! i will do ardas and hopefully answer your question. asking me what i know is quite a hard thing. pehla specific pointers.

:wub: :D :wub: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

mg src='http://forums.waheguroo.com/html/emoticons/d_oh.gif' border='0' style='vertical-align:middle' alt='d_oh.gif'> :lol:

Guest rsingh

I was kind of told about a suprnatural experience of an old man whos does lots of naam simran at amritveal. I personnaly belive there are gosts, etc but inorder t see them we need to be at a very high point.

Wjkkwjkf!!

hahah man u guys are hilarious

wjkkwjkf!

I STILL KNOW WHAT YOU DID ... PICHLAI JANAM !! :wub: You damn non-leaf supporter tongue.gif

Everyone stop wit the 'knows' tongue.gif