Muslims Attacking Sikhi In Britain?

GamerSingh

:rowingmachine:you cant forgive if its happening right now can you that would be just ignorant .. I dont why the few freinds i have regested dont have names /? maybe you can answer that for me ??

Whites in the UK are a minority? 90% of musis are on benefits? Somehow means sikhs need to do something about it?

You're coming from another planet, Sikhs in india still suffer at the hands of the state.

And how can I answer why your friends have no names? It just seems bizarre how you know them but they have no names.............

:rowingmachine:

thats fine as you can see im fairly new to the forum and if you look i have requested mainly female , i havent really looked into whether they have made any posts but they all have accepted .. Are you saying that i can only request people who have made comments ?? and why are you checking out my profile I havent done or said anything wrong or are you juts tryiing use bully bot tactics on teh new girl?? you may be outspoken but at teh same time you are being quite rude towards me ..... and i wouldent even know what fake profile would look like i guess you do ......:(:khalsa:

Yeh I would say I would usually be good at spotting a fake profile, and yours did look extremely dodgy,

I only checked your profile out because you added me as a friend and I I have only just joined this forum and you're my only friend it seemed like a good idea. However if I am truly mistaken in this case I apologise for jumping to conclusions, a sikh should know better than to do that. I've also just made a profile aswell so I'm not trying to bully anyone new. I've cleared my previous comment, I am not one who likes to indulge in slander.

:angrymonkey: This is a major problem , they breed like rats and think only their faith is the right one - 90% dont work and live of state benifits, they marry 1st cousins for cheaper option of wedding costs .. They dont embrass our country but only to exploit it I do feel sorry for teh gor'e in the uk as they feel like the minority .. so what are we going to do about it ??????:angrymonkey:

All we can really do is speak the Truth to them and if they wish to listen, they will, if not then that is their choice. We cannot force the Truth on anyone, however I have have known some lovely muslims who truly love their faith and apply the core principles to their live- none of the extra rubbish-, they truly want to walk the right path but are just lost, they believe they have all the gyan that is needed to become a sant.

:rowingmachine:

Yeh I would say I would usually be good at spotting a fake profile, and yours did look extremely dodgy,

I only checked your profile out because you added me as a friend and I I have only just joined this forum and you're my only friend it seemed like a good idea. However if I am truly mistaken in this case I apologise for jumping to conclusions, a sikh should know better than to do that. I've also just made a profile aswell so I'm not trying to bully anyone new. I've cleared my previous comment, I am not one who likes to indulge in slander.

ITS OK NO NEED TO APOLIGISE XX