Baba Ajapal Singh?

GamerSingh

Naamdhari people are a sect same as radhaswami they don't believe in Guru Granth Sahib Ji as the living guru,so people will try and bend histroy for their own purposes and invent a 'human' guru to feed their own ego. I don't know who Ajalal Singh is so I can't comment.

Apparently, according to Namdhari beliefs, Baba Ajapal Singh was Guru Gobind Singh Ji in hiding and lived up to 1812. I highly doubt that Baba Ajapal Singh was Guru Gobind Singh Ji but can someone verify the existence of this baba?

bABA aJAPAL SINGH JI WAS nagarchi of guru Sahib, lived at a JHIRRI(SMALL jungle )near Nabha,after the demise of guru sahibji , now in nabha city

wher Gurdwara +is situated nowadays , here we can see Nagarras(big war drums) , dresses and weaponsof Babaji , many ppl offer ghoras (horses )

real,replicas, exotic photos,paintings , statues hereafter their prayers are answered , any one visiting nabha city can reach there by asking

GHORIAN WALA GURDWARA to anyone there , Baba balak singh ji , from whom baba Ram Singh ji took primary knolege of sikhi, was in fact student

of baba Ajapal Singh ji , the false story of the lineage and that Babaji was Guru SaHIB JI IN disguise was spread after the death of baba Ram Singh ji,

by the family of Baba ram Singh (his brother and nephew )to claim prominency within the followers of Baba Ram Singh

This is what can be explained in short , for details pl refer the history references

Fateh