• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who are they and why are they trying to give our community a bad name?

Big Up Sikh Unit!!...Enougb Respect and love to my brothers...cool water your a fool..what have you done for the panth?...the leader of sikh unit got shot twice to defend the honour of sikh women..he

do you guys realise how pathetic and childish you sound. You dont need to drop down to the level of the kids in SOA they are low lifes in the gutter why do you want to join them? Sikhs your standards

you will see in due time my work. And I want you and your Sikh Unit buddies to take note of how to promote Sikhism and raise awareness when I do, instead of swearing and abusing other communities in so called "sikh" video's. I cringe when I see some of these video's, its seriously hard to listen to some of the things those guys come out with when they talking about rival gangs and what they going to do to them.

However I will give them credit where its due and I congratulate them on video's that talk about Sikhi and how to become better Sikhs. Like this video (minus the swearing)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZ6TJlcg1xM&feature=related

you will see in due time my work. And I want you and your Sikh Unit buddies to take note of how to promote Sikhism and raise awareness when I do, instead of swearing and abusing other communities in so called "sikh" video's. I cringe when I see some of these video's, its seriously hard to listen to some of the things those guys come out with when they talking about rival gangs and what they going to do to them.

However I will give them credit where its due and I congratulate them on video's that talk about Sikhi and how to become better Sikhs. Like this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZ6TJlcg1xM&feature=related

just a note for you they havent just made videos they been on the streets helping people out with drug problems going to effected areas. Even confronted muslim boys who wear sikh kara to get our sikh girls

but u said u all ready have made videos ????

well please sahre i will use these videos to promote sikh like sikh unit havent.

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

just a note for you they havent just made videos they been on the streets helping people out with drug problems going to effected areas. Even confronted muslim boys who wear sikh kara to get our sikh girls

but u said u all ready have made videos ????

well please sahre i will use these videos to promote sikh like sikh unit havent.

As I said you will see my work in due time, i have made videos before regarding the Sikh empire and other historical factual video's but they were removed by youtube due to some false copyright notification a year back. I will re-upload them after i have created another account. I practice what i preach, when I say I do my bit for promotion of Sikhi... I mean it. And so should those of you out there of you are Sikhs you should be researching and helping each other make inspiritional video's to educate each other and non-Sikhs of our religion and history.

As for some muslim boys wearing kara's... you do realise that some shia muslims wear some similar type of kara's? Not all muslims are the same there are sects and subsects within them. Another point, kara's mean jack all these days...hindu's are wearing them all the time, a kuri of Sikh heritage can wear them and go around like a slag in clubs and pubs...what you going to do about those girls? phyiscally stop them?

• Like 1
  • Downvote 3

As I said you will see my work in due time, i have made videos before regarding the Sikh empire and other historical factual video's but they were removed by youtube due to some false copyright notification a year back. I will re-upload them after i have created another account. I practice what i preach, when I say I do my bit for promotion of Sikhi... I mean it. And so should those of you out there of you are Sikhs you should be researching and helping each other make inspiritional video's to educate each other and non-Sikhs of our religion and history.

lolol so than your videos were removed so for a year non of ur videos been up

where as sikh unit been maken videos every few weeks

so thats way way more peechar than u

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

lolol so than your videos were removed so for a year non of ur videos been up

where as sikh unit been maken videos every few weeks

so thats way way more peechar than u

In most of their video's they are giving wrong paachar. They are giving a message of a hypocrite on one side they saying be religious be good, and next video they bashing races and religions and making Sikhs look like uneducated thugs and idiots. This is what im pointing out to you, which you cant seem to comprehend. Dont give mixed messages, if you want videos to be about thugs and attacking muslim gangs then dont use Sikhi in your video. Sikhi is not about swearing and attacking other gang members who have a different religion.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 3

In most of their video's they are giving wrong paachar. They are giving a message of a hypocrite on one side they saying be religious be good, and next video they bashing races and religions and making Sikhs look like uneducated thugs and idiots. This is what im pointing out to you, which you cant seem to comprehend. Dont give mixed messages, if you want videos to be about thugs and attacking muslim gangs then dont use Sikhi in your video. Sikhi is not about swearing and attacking other gang members who have a different religion.

so when someones gonna attack you and stab u you gonna use please and thank you?

they talk about wats happening in the real world its papus like you that make the panth weak make like theres nothing wrong or paint a pretty pictures

thats why wost of our youth live in coocoo lands

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

so when someones gonna attack you and stab u you gonna use please and thank you?

they talk about wats happening in the real world its papus like you that make the panth weak make like theres nothing wrong or paint a pretty pictures

thats why wost of our youth live in coocoo lands

I see you lack intelligence to fully comprehend that Sikh community is bigger than your small gang council estate disputes. I've been saying for past few hours, that the Sikh community is bigger than your little disputs. When you drag us all into your mess cos you are fighting a muslim gang who you got beef with you worsen it for every innocent Muslim and Sikh out there because they will be the ones that suffer from your propaganda. When you seee a gurdwara get fire bombed (which is unbearable for us) because you threatened a gang that Sikhs will mash you up without having the balls to shut up and mash them up in secret you become a liability to the panth. Do you not understand that? you guys make your videos public and you expect other religions not to think Sikhs are haters and bunch of morons.

Use your heads, waheguru gave you a brain use it think about the wider consequences what you spread.

• Like 2
  • Downvote 3

They're pure of heart and work from the soul. Some people aer mitte from the outside but are pure gandh inside. These guys are just keeping it real in their community.

Take a walk in their shoes. Only thing people have against them is their language, look past that and see where they come from. Again, as a Sikh you shouldn't call it "sikhism", call it Sikhi.

Thanks

• Like 2

I see you lack intelligence to fully comprehend that Sikh community is bigger than your small gang council estate disputes. I've been saying for past few hours, that the Sikh community is bigger than your little disputs. When you drag us all into your mess cos you are fighting a muslim gang who you got beef with you worsen it for every innocent Muslim and Sikh out there because they will be the ones that suffer from your propaganda. When you seee a gurdwara get fire bombed (which is unbearable for us) because you threatened a gang that Sikhs will mash you up without having the balls to shut up and mash them up in secret you become a liability to the panth. Do you not understand that? you guys make your videos public and you expect other religions not to think Sikhs are haters and bunch of morons.

Use your heads, waheguru gave you a brain use it think about the wider consequences what you spread.

so the attack in bow ? was dune by muslim gangs retaleating sikhs attacks.

Nah mate ur livving in coocoo land our children are being bullied left right n centre. Our kids dont go to the GurGhar they dont sit on youtube and search sikhi or Guru Nanak

our children liston to people like 50 cent dr dre wiley dizzee rascal there role models r people like that

well u carry on doing ur videos which have now been deleted for copyright n let sikhunit do there thing

lets see how many naujawan u influnce n lets see how many sikh unit do and have done

whiich you can see on the LHMyouth youtube channel

where theyve interviewed young singhs being bullied

interviewed drug dealers who voiced why they went into crime and not into sikhi

christian youths talking about how they police there neighbourboods

mothers whos daughters were groomed by older muslim men

they talked on issues in the panth like the issue how different jhatas dont talk to one another

talked about sant jarnail singh how much of a great person he was

talked about 1984

u carry on maken videos which u havent done one in a WHOLE year as u said u last videos were taken down due to copyright

so for that whole year u aint done any videos

Rather than chat crap and do nindiya of others get off ur backside and do something

good or bad sikh unit most people have heard about who r u

i aint heard of u, or ur videos or even ur seva

like i said before, before judging others judge urself

thats all i gotta say rather than reply back make ur videos n lets see what u have to offer the youth. Lets see how connected you r with the youth

sikh unit views reach into the 1000s lets see how many you get

• Like 3
  • Downvote 2

Big Up Sikh Unit!!...Enougb Respect and love to my brothers...cool water your a fool..what have you done for the panth?...the leader of sikh unit got shot twice to defend the honour of sikh women..he confronted muslim men about weearing the kara..their respsonse was f*ck you sikhs we can do what we want and we will take your women if we want...so our sikh unit brothers dealt with it...now they are in a war defending the panth...while pappu fools like you on sikh sangat insult them ...atleaast conffront them in person if you have the balls...youll propably shiver and <banned word filter activated> your pants...because your a hating pappu who gets terrorized on the streets but becomes brave lion behind a computer..jog on mate....

• Like 4
  • Downvote 2

Big Up Sikh Unit!!...Enougb Respect and love to my brothers...cool water your a fool..what have you done for the panth?...the leader of sikh unit got shot twice to defend the honour of sikh women..he confronted muslim men about weearing the kara..their respsonse was f*ck you sikhs we can do what we want and we will take your women if we want...so our sikh unit brothers dealt with it...now they are in a war defending the panth...while pappu fools like you on sikh sangat insult them ...atleaast conffront them in person if you have the balls...youll propably shiver and <banned word filter activated> your pants...because your a hating pappu who gets terrorized on the streets but becomes brave lion behind a computer..jog on mate....

From what I know he got shot cos he was upset the Muslim kids were alleged wearing a kara and "sikh" bimbo girls were dating some guys. Then he escalated this petty argument into something wider where there were stabbings and eventually him getting shot. And now "sikh unit" is creating propaganda that makes like all Sikhs and Muslims hate each other when clearly its not the case. Its kids like you and those in Sikh unit and SOA that have the problem with each other. The vast majority of decent Sikh and Muslims get along with each other with respect. You kids need to learn to grow up.

And before you think I get terrorised on the streets, son I've had my run inn's with Islamo-fascists in college days in the 90s and they got dealt with locally with physical force from units of the real shere punjab. We did not drag the whole panth into the mess were innocent brothers and sisters of both communities would get hurt because that what happens when you make stir up religious hatered. When you guys grow up you realise there are better ways to solve problems and bad mouthing other communities only makes us look like idiots.

I would strongly advise Sikh unit to concenrate on raising awareness for our youth but remember to keep our standards high not to fall into the gutter. I saw the facebook page of SU and the abuse they were coming out against Muslims who saw that joined the page and reacted in similar manor leaving nasty comments about our faith. I can not sit back and see you guys stir up religious hatered, egging each other on for who can insult each others faith the most. You guys are sick in the head if you can not realise the harm your doing to your own faiths.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 4