sant baba attar singh mastuna wale

wjkk wjkf

i have heard so much about sant baba attar singh mastuna wale, i.e he was the chardikala, blessed other people (sant naranjan singh) etc.

just one question, exactly who was he (i.e. was he reincarnation of god? any actual photos of him? and any info on him? etc)

how was he mahapurakh, his family any kautaks he did? etc etc etc.

bhol chukke muaff

Our guru, guru gobind singh jee made it clear that guru granth sahib bani is our god, there will be no more coming in physical roop!

if you read the beginning of dibine mystic reflections on gurmat by sant naranjan singh, it states there, sant baba attar singh ji blessed him. it also states he was the reincarnation of god in this age of kaljug, thats why i asked that.

bhol chukke muaff.

thanks for the info

Sat Sri Akal:

Sant Attar Singh Ji was a Pooran Gursikh. When someone called him Sant in his presence, Sant Ji said that it was difficult enough being a Sikh of the Guru. He was the ideal of what a Sikh should be. Through his, and the many other Pooran Gursikhs/Sants that were around at that time, Sikhism was saved from extinction and became a vibrant, active religion.