Help! I Lost My Baby And My Love. End Of My Nerves.

Guest SimranKaur5

Guest SimranKaur5

Hi Simran bhenji,

You seem to have gone through a very difficult time and all alone, with nobody around to speak/ support you when you need it so much. It sounds horrendous all that I have read so far, too much torture kind of. A heartfelt prayer before Guru Ji will take care of you today and in the days, time to come. Guru Ji would surely show some way though all this. Have faith in Him and do go to gurudwara whenever you can. That is one place you should feel safe and find all the peace & calm :-)

May all your troubles come to an end, trust Guru Ji alone.

very lovely encouriging words from you. you seems to understand how i feel. yes i have faith in Guru Ji.

Guest guptbhenji

Wjkk wjkf

yes go to gurdwara if you feel like going. Wahegurujis house is open to everybody.

Listen to paath and understand it.

God will help you through this. Dont ever give up.

Like a child falls and hurts themselves you also have to get up every time you fall and hurt yourself. Waheguruji listens to their children when they go to their house.

Nanak naam chardi kalaa tere bhane sarbat da bhala.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest teghkaur

Waheguru ji ka khalsa, Waheguru Ji ki Fateh!

Simrankaur bhenji....

U see if u were to listen gurbani u would have got all the answers to ur questions....

But i can tell u, that u got stronger feelin towards a human thn guru ji

And im so sorry to say, there is no such thing as a "falling in love" with humans.... its a desire and or need!!.and in ur case it seems to be an Obsession.

the only true love is that one's soul does to the LORD. Without any need or greed.

U have lost something that was not urs.. thn y r u crying for it day and night? One day we all r going to die thn wht?? SimranKaur Ji, try to move on with having good attitude.

And u mentioned about ppl not liking u. Give me one good reason that they should like you for?

SimranKaur Ji, this is Kalyug, no one wants to talk to u or deal with u untill u can be any good to them. Everything is STRICTLY a business.

We as sikhs are so blessed that we are born into sikhi, that AKALPURAKH SAHIB JI took 10 human lives and went through the hardest time did kurbaniya for us.and.. taught us different stages of life and how to overcome thm.

But Sadly 99% of Sikhs are like you and me, who have learned nothing from our Father. And at end We Blame him for everything... That O waheguru ji, Why did this happened to me??

and never asked urslf tht wht did u do in order for that to not happen with u..???? its All "KARMI AAPO AAPNI KAY NAIREY KAY DUR"

try to do sangat as much as u can, that is the only place where u can be forgiven for ur deeds.. try doin good with ur life so that if u can't make ur life better this time atleast ur next life has some good deeds.

This is all SimranKaur Bhenji.. May Waheguru Bless u with Partakh Sikhi!! If something i wrote has hurt ur feelings or anyone who is Reading this, I am sorry from my heart.

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji ki Fateh!

Waheguru ji ka khalsa, Waheguru Ji ki Fateh!

Simrankaur bhenji....

U see if u were to listen gurbani u would have got all the answers to ur questions....

But i can tell u, that u got stronger feelin towards a human thn guru ji

And im so sorry to say, there is no such thing as a "falling in love" with humans.... its a desire and or need!!.and in ur case it seems to be an Obsession.

the only true love is that one's soul does to the LORD. Without any need or greed.

U have lost something that was not urs.. thn y r u crying for it day and night? One day we all r going to die thn wht?? SimranKaur Ji, try to move on with having good attitude.

And u mentioned about ppl not liking u. Give me one good reason that they should like you for?

SimranKaur Ji, this is Kalyug, no one wants to talk to u or deal with u untill u can be any good to them. Everything is STRICTLY a business.

We as sikhs are so blessed that we are born into sikhi, that AKALPURAKH SAHIB JI took 10 human lives and went through the hardest time did kurbaniya for us.and.. taught us different stages of life and how to overcome thm.

But Sadly 99% of Sikhs are like you and me, who have learned nothing from our Father. And at end We Blame him for everything... That O waheguru ji, Why did this happened to me??

and never asked urslf tht wht did u do in order for that to not happen with u..???? its All "KARMI AAPO AAPNI KAY NAIREY KAY DUR"

try to do sangat as much as u can, that is the only place where u can be forgiven for ur deeds.. try doin good with ur life so that if u can't make ur life better this time atleast ur next life has some good deeds.

This is all SimranKaur Bhenji.. May Waheguru Bless u with Partakh Sikhi!! If something i wrote has hurt ur feelings or anyone who is Reading this, I am sorry from my heart.

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji ki Fateh!