NOW EK NIWAS DOING GURU SAHIB BEADBI

Vaheguru Jee Kaa Khalsa Vaheguru Jee Kee Fateh

Lets first take this Guru Granth Sahib Jee saroop out and if it does come down to them putting another one in,[admin-cut: singh, your threats have already gotten you attacked in the canadian press, stop posting things like this here, its not appreciated. we understand your concern and devotion, but posting things like that on public forums only serves to get you and other gursikhs in trouble. because of you, our sevadars have to deal with calls from rcmp, fbi and reporters. please tone it down. -2], but lets first think about taking this one out. Lets forget thinking lets just do it. Lets make a plan and then just go their and take the saroop out. Walk in the place [admin-cut] as a khalsa fauj. Come on saadh sangat jee lets make a good plan.

Vaheguru Jee Kaa Khalsa Vaheguru Jee Kee Fateh.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

HardeepSinghKhalsa, I think you need to listen to admin and must tone down.

Firstly, Sedgley Street Gurdwara (Wolverhampton) have already taken one Guru Maharaj's Saroop from this dera. This was immediatly replaced by the dera. Therefore the tough tactic approach has already been attempted. Threatening them futher will make them look like the victims.

This is a big issue which has to have the input of Sikh Organisations and the Sikh media. This is where we should focus our attention. Rather than threatening phonecalls there should formal communication.

HardeepSinghKhalsa, you have to understand the scale of this issue. Included in sects such as Ek Niwas are Radhasoamis, Nirankaris, Darshan Dasis and Namdharis all of which have no regard for Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. We have to have a structured planned of action and be prepared for the backlash.

This is outside of 'bully boy' tatics and whatever action we take we must ensure we promote the Khalsa and not degrade it.

Don't assume this posting means that nothing will be done with Ek Niwas, but it won't happen today. We have to address this over a timescale.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Vaheguru Jee Kaa Khalsa Vaheguru Jee Kee Fateh

Lets first take this Guru Granth Sahib Jee saroop out and if it does come down to them putting another one in,[admin-cut: singh, your threats have already gotten you attacked in the canadian press, stop posting things like this here, its not appreciated. we understand your concern and devotion, but posting things like that on public forums only serves to get you and other gursikhs in trouble. because of you, our sevadars have to deal with calls from rcmp, fbi and reporters. please tone it down. -2], but lets first think about taking this one out. Lets forget thinking lets just do it. Lets make a plan and then just go their and take the saroop out. Walk in the place [admin-cut] as a khalsa fauj. Come on saadh sangat jee lets make a good plan.

Vaheguru Jee Kaa Khalsa Vaheguru Jee Kee Fateh.

wjkkwjkf!!

haha i dun kno why i jus find it hilarios how hardeep keeps gettin in trouble words do go a far way... tone down

Wjkkwjkf!

hardeepsinghkhalsa, you get something out of something if you plan what your doing. a strategy.

Lets forget thinking lets just do it
when maharaja ranjit made an empire, did he send his army running across the fields with guns to attack the afghans?

course not, the maharaja employed the finest generals from france, italy, england and america. they all got together and made up plans. these plans were so good that not even the british empire wanted to go near punjab.

people planned what they did. bhaghat singh, udham singh. and they were all succesful. it takes time. and please, calm down. you know there are spies everywhere these days. i dont think we want to be known as militants in the press now, do we? the fbi and the m15 are close contact with one another. i am sure you dont want the m15 knocking on your doorstep and saying your a threat to the nation now do you?

I have made my mind up, I am a sikh representing Guru Gobind Singh Jee i am not going to that place and see my Guru being treated like this. I have got the EK NIWAS PHONE NUMBER

coventry is a distance away from wolverhampton. bhai sahib, guru gobind singh ji is SGGS. he said thats his

roop now.

bhol chukke muaff

veer i think ranjit singh never had an american general in his army  :wub: ..

Veerji I think you are wrong . The following officers all served Maharaja Rhunjeet Singh. :D

General Harlan was American

Colonel Canora was American

Colonel Alexander Gardner was American.

Lieutenant. Stephen Lane was American.

Guest SikhForLife

i seriously think im too liberal for this site now.. for once can someone explain how its bedbi of Guruji if guruji is placed next to lifeless idols.. are those statues evil? or do they possess powers that are going to affect Guruji or sangat that goes there?

its all in your head.. Guruji says dont worship a statue.. it means nothing to us.. its a lifeless stone.. God cant be found in it.. we dont see those statues as anything.. they dont represent anything.. so wats the concern?

This place is a multifaith place of worship of God.. let people come and experience what Sikhi has to hold.. dont take it away.. ! or threaten them !.. Guru nanak tried to reach people of all faiths.. He didnt say i will not present my belief of God to you because ur a Hindu or u worship idols.. he did just the opposite!

as far as those people who are not doing parkash of Guruji.. then what are they doing? if so then im sure u can request that they give proper respect to Guru ji..

there is no point in getting angry here.. after all God is the ultimate judge.