GOING TO INDIA???....

P_Singh

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and the replaceable fuse in them will cost around Rs.10.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Here is another lame post :lol: ) :wub: :D

it cost rs3 i just asked one of my friend who stays in india. 7 rs commision lollllllllllll enna vadee commison :wub: :lol: man r u a HAWALDAAR.

As with everything you can get desi versions made locally and proper goods. Just like you get a 50RS kirpan and a 500RS kirpan.

If you can get the fuse for 3 RS then that is all the more reason to use a surge protector.

Not a hawaldar but a thanedar :lol:

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

P_Singh Veerjee welcome in advance to India.

If u r putting up Delhi for few days for contact me for any sewa (PM me) i would be more than glad to do so.

Well most of the Sangat have already gave u lot of valuable suggestions.

1. U must be landing Delhi to go to Punjab so just ask your relatives whether they will come to pic from Delhi Airport & how u will go bcoz most of the roads are in bad shape due to heavy rain in Punjab and adjouring areas.

There is a direct flight for Delhi- Amristar (5.15 pm -6.30 pm) (Monday, Wednesday, Friday).

Temperature is now comes down in most part of the Punjab/ Delhi.

2. Donot eat/ drink anything from outside and even in realtives house be careful & choosy , Aquafina / Catch mineral water is best brand so procure it in advance from Delhi Airport / Punjab.

3. Make sure ur relatives in Punjab are having Generator Set bcoz Punjab is now a days facing severe electicity shortage problem.

4. Yes do not go alone for Shopping.

5. Pls check the comptability of peripherals for your digital camera or mobile phone.

Rest Guru Sahib Kirpa Karan jee & I wish u have excellent & comfortable time in India.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

P_Singh Veerjee welcome in advance to India.

If u r putting up Delhi for few days for contact me for any sewa (PM me) i would be more than glad to do so.

Well most of the Sangat have already gave u lot of valuable suggestions.

1. U must be landing Delhi to go to Punjab so just ask your relatives whether they will come to pic from Delhi Airport & how u will go bcoz most of the roads are in bad shape due to heavy rain in Punjab and adjouring areas.

There is a direct flight for Delhi- Amristar (5.15 pm -6.30 pm) (Monday, Wednesday, Friday).

Temperature is now comes down in most part of the Punjab/ Delhi.

2. Donot eat/ drink anything from outside and even in realtives house be careful & choosy , Aquafina / Catch mineral water is best brand so procure it in advance from Delhi Airport / Punjab.

3. Make sure ur relatives in Punjab are having Generator Set bcoz Punjab is now a days facing severe electicity shortage problem.

4. Yes do not go alone for Shopping.

5. Pls check the comptability of peripherals for your digital camera or mobile phone.

Rest Guru Sahib Kirpa Karan jee & I wish u have excellent & comfortable time in India.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheg

uroo Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguroo Ji Ki Fateh!

Thanks very much 'bsbk123'...I appreciate ALL your suggestions/advice... rolleyes.gif

Unfortunately, I dont think we'll be going to delhi...its sad, as I could have had your darshan, along with visiting gurdwara's, i.e. bangla sahib.... :wub: @

Our flight is straight to amritsar from the UK...

Thanks for the info regarding bottled water, I was thinking of taking some from here??

Don't Drive.. dangerous !!! Rickshaws are fun :wub:

wjkkwjfk!!

hmm veerji india can be quite a blastt but summers are hot andd may tell u .. u get tons of mosquito bitess thats the worst part and as singh veerji said the rickshaws are very fun and if u get a ride like rent a car or whatever with the driver i swear those drivers are nuts they literally beat up ppl in the way tongue.gif but the gurdawaras are awesomeee be sure to check em outt and perferably take ur own water bottles haha thats wut we did never know wher the waters from andd keep

ur wallet safe it can be gone in like a min thats wut happened to my mom one sec it was ther the next its gone :D oh well anyways enjoy ur trip singhaa!! have a awesome time

Wjkkwjkf!

Karen Kaur,

dear sister, yeah I've been warned to watch my stuff! I've heard some really horrible stories of things which have happened to relatives at gurdwara's regarding their stuff etc been taken/stolen....

THANKS!

Wjkkwjkf!

no prob veerji... and enjoy india its reali awesome :wub:

wjkkwjkf!