Khalistan Questions From A Younger

noname27

we could go on and on about the economic and ideological aspects of a khalistan..but the fact is sikhs are better off with khalistan in security terms...200,000+ sikhs have been killed since mid 80s and the world doesnt even know about it let alone speak about it...security of our culture, language, history and religion is our main ambition...mughal empire was the superpower of its time...it was richer in the 16th century than the british empire was in the 18th century..shows how rich they were..but even then the khalsa brang it to its knees...the durrani empire sacked delhi, looted it thouroughly..invaded punjab many times..looted it aswell..took countless women slaves to sell in markets of kabul and kandhahar..from abdalis conquests the durrani empires economy was booming from plundering many a land..yet we brought this emerging power to its knees...maharaja ranjit singh started off with a few vllages and turned it into the greatest asian power of its time...according to the british the sikh empire had the premier army in the mid 1800s...our economy was strong...the sikh currency was more powerful than the french currency...according to western explorers when they entered the realm of the sikhs..they saw no beggar...they were astounded by the wealth of our nation...the literacy rate of our nation was 80%+ compared to 50% that the britain had..this was because our raaj was still running on the religous school system..where sikhs would be taught from gurughars..muslims from madrassahs etc and this was provided free by the religous instituions...the literacy rate was higher amongst women compared to men..which is surprising for the time...LETS REGAIN OUR PLACE AMONGST THE NATIONS OF THE WORLD...

the sikhs have to be like the sikhs were then to do the things needed to have the country the sikhs had back then to have all the things sikhs had

be do have

sikhs are no were close to what they were, in punjab sikhs screw eachother to get ahead and in the west sikhs step on eachother to get ahead

sikhs are weak like seriously back then each child boy an girl were raised as soldiers today most sikhs are raised soft

but i said this before i believe the first step is to bring back the military traditions and i can't wait till jan when i offically get to enter and begin training in the marines cause then i can start encouraging fellow sikhs to join the marines and become soldiers like their ancestors were

if sikhs were properly trained in military combat rather then it being over 200 000 inocent sikhs killed it would fo bin 200 000 indians security

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the sikhs of 1800's were great thats why they had a great country

the sikhs today don't come close to the sikhs of the 1800's thats why punjab is a mess and sikhs arn't close to khalistan

if sikhs got khalistan just handed to them then khalistan would fail

if sikhs become the people they need to be to have a khalistan and make it great then they will have it

lottery winners 90% of the time go from millionaires to back to broke

self made millionaires who go broke 90% of the time become millionaires again think about that

we could go ...............the literacy rate of our nation was 80%+ compared to 50% that the britain had..this was because our raaj was still running on the religous school system..where sikhs would be taught from gurughars..muslims from madrassahs etc and this was provided free by the religous instituions...the literacy rate was higher amongst women compared to men..which is surprising for the time...LETS REGAIN OUR PLACE AMONGST THE NATIONS OF THE WORLD...

Seriously, where did you see figures saying that the literacy rate was 80% plus in the 1800s??

How would literacy rates decline so much? In the 1930's, literacy rates among Indian women were only approx. 9%

Seriously, where did you see figures saying that the literacy rate was 80% plus in the 1800s??

How would literacy rates decline so much? In the 1930's, literacy rates among Indian women were only approx. 9%

it was actually stated by a western professor i believe...well before the british took punjab..it was wealthy and literate...10 years of british occupation it becomes extremely poor and its literacy rate declines..lol..you really think the british would want the natives to be literate? ,.,knowledge is power...surely you would know that..i will try finding the source..

<edited>

I am sure lobbying british MP's will get you Khalistan, and approaching the UN, as that is what all Sikh organisations are doing in UK, so that is what we must all follow. Right???

india is an emerging superpower,,you really think britain is willing to offend them for a small homeless people like the sikhs..theres only two nations who will aid us in our mission...one is a weakened unstable pakistan and the other is china...our best is being aided and supplied by the chinese..in reutrn we will work in not only our interests but theirs aswell..they would like nothing more than seeing their close powerful neighbour disintegrating into small pieces...

it was actually stated by a western professor i believe...well before the british took punjab..it was wealthy and literate...10 years of british occupation it becomes extremely poor and its literacy rate declines..lol..you really think the british would want the natives to be literate? ,.,knowledge is power...surely you would know that..i will try finding the source..

hsisingh diwali is coming..you planning to go mandir and wave your indian flag?...lol

OK. Another made up fact.

I suggest you go and read the historical census data on India to understand how literate Indian in general - and more specifically, the Punjabis were - in the 1800s.

india is an emerging superpower,,you really think britain is willing to offend them for a small homeless people like the sikhs..theres only two nations who will aid us in our mission...one is a weakened unstable pakistan and the other is china...our best is being aided and supplied by the chinese..in reutrn we will work in not only our interests but theirs aswell..they would like nothing more than seeing their close powerful neighbour disintegrating into small pieces...

Then why do 'khalistani groups' continue to lobby MP's when there are other 'British.... UK councils'' sikh groups etc who can do that, why dont 'khalistani groups' concentrate on gaining something in Punjab.