What Is The Secret Behind Jewish Success

yubacitysingh

they have always been very hardworking. But also shrewd, clever and strategic. Which is the reason that they were viewed, mistakenly by the Nazis, as being cowardly, because they would rather, scheme, negotiate, and duck their way out of any kind of conflict, rather than fighting back. However, for centuries, this had worked for the Jewish community, in Europe, which was openly hostile against them. They had learnt how to survive, keep their heads down, stay out of trouble and make their money.

After the holocaust, they went into overdrive and took steps to ensure that nothing like that was ever allowed to happen again.

What you have now is one of the most successful, wealthy, fierce and militaristic communities in the world. Even now they are surrounded by hostile Muslim countries, and have defeated them many times in combat.

I have to say I admire them, and feel that our community can learn alot from them.

I have to say I admire them, and feel that our community can learn alot from them.

Very true. Until the time we get our own Desh independent again, we need to stick together as a community. Sikhs are a nationless nation much like the way Jews were before the creation of Israel. It is equally true that without a nation to call our own, we cannot hope for proper protection. India, despite being a growing economic power has shown that it will not speak up for the Sikhs, especially when we have had issues being raised in regards to the turban and kirpan in places like france and Canada.