Tv Programme - Last Sikh Warrior

sandhu123

mr gurbal akaal clearly isn;'t doing a good job representing nidar.

what *Edited* individuals to believe this cr*p!

on a serious level you don;t need a wikipedia entry to know lahore treaty did not ban shatar vidya as nidar says - but where in that article does it say it was banned?!

its worrying that these clever clowns have got the bbc to believe their research is legit. very worrying.

Snatan Sikhs, theres no such thing. The more acurate terminology is long haired Hindus!

That sums it up for me too. Very well put.

And our 'Gurbar Akaal' friend here really needs to grow up. A Hindu with long hair practices Hinduism. Espouses Hinduism. Eats, sleeps and drinks Hinduism and yet our friend thinks we Sikhs don't like Niddar the giddar because we can't be bothered to talk and listen to him. :blink2:

And lets get this straight, there's nothing wrong with Hinduism and Hindus...but what there is something wrong with is a Hindu going around masquarading as not only a Sikh but the last of the great Sikh warriors :stupidme:

I've spoken to Sikhs all around the world and, as yet, I have never come across a Sikh with a good word to say about Niddar. On the other hand, Hindus....on Hindu forums, absolutely love him. That tells you all you need to know about the man. I've got a good tip for the man. There's a religion out there that fits in perfectly with his Hindu ideals, Hindu way of life and polytheism. Its called 'Hinduism'. He should check it out. Its a match made in heaven.

Niddar is not his real name but a stage name (correct me if i am wrong). Just like other popular name for him 'Nang'.

Very dubious & controversial personality out there to confuse naive masses and in fact he is creating hatred between sikhs and hindus community.

Banning of any advertising? This shows the dictatorship of this forum who are too narrow minded to even allow the views of anyone else. For a forum that is meant to represent "The Voice of Sikh Youth" it seems you instead wish to silence those who you do not understand.

This forum is privately held forum by group of volunteers and we do make our own rules with respect to Sri Akal Takht Sahib. To some we may sound dictatorship or democratic but whatever it is we are fine with it as we know that it is not possible to please everyone. You are one of our earliest member of this forum and most of the time i agree with you on various issues except some like niddar topic. I think it is okay to disagree and agree with each other as long as it is civil and according to gurmat.

As we all know that niddar related website(s) are directly banned since the formation of this website and most of us know the reason behind that and probably don't need to go back and forth.. So, point is that there ain't gonna be no new rule but instead small addition which will put blanket on 3rd party organizations promoting niddar and his ideology on our network (such as gt1588 or ukpha or camps).

I think it's time to close this thread.