keski

S1ngh

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mehtab
I am gonna soon take amrit with AKJ, AS THEY SAY KESKI IS A KAKKAR, I WANTED TO KNOW WHEN I HAVE A HAIR WASH WEAR DO I TIE MY KESKI, BECAUSE THE KESKI IS A KAKAR AND YOU SHOULD KEEP IT ON YOU AT ALL TIMES.

I think tying it as kamar kasa while washing hair is ok

wjkk wjkf

the original post mentioned something about "taking amrit with akj"....i just had a quick question....whats the difference in taking amrit with akj and taking amrit with "the rest of the sangat"...also on another note how are the kakaars different..where as keski is one for taking amrit with akj....but not otherwise? not trying to be wise if it came accross that way, i'm genuinely interested in this topic.

sorry if i offended anyone

bhul chuk maaf

wjkk wjkf

grin.gif

harman singh, in my opinion, i don't see any difference in taking amrit with akj or just taking amrit with rest of sangat. Amrit is amrit, and a sikh is a sikh. If you take it from a jatha or not, the amrit doesn't change, and neither do u as a sikh. You are a sikh, this identity is and will be the same, no matter what. and to keep the identity it is of course important to follow the rehit, which i need to improve at myself pray.gif

bhul chuk muaaf....Waheguru jee ka khalsa Waheguru jee ki fateh!

i agree.

also, harman singh, keski as a kakkar discussions are not allowed on sikhsangat as it leads to too much arguments. you can search for many many many past posts on the subject, then if u have some new questions or new things to say, then u may be able to post, but its up to admins..