Are You Aware That Amitabh Bachann Provoked Hindus To Attack Sikhs During Sikh Riots?

SiriDasamFollower

Think maybe it's our parents (incases where the parents arent religious/Amrithari) who need to be educated of this matter because if they knew this maybe they'd not have so much interest in this bollywood crap (talking from experience). Then in long run theyd not watch this Bollywood stuff & maybe their kids (us) would be taught Sikhi from the day go. Sorry for rant; just talking from personal experience

Told my mum about this and it still doesn't stop her from watching his films. She couldn't care less. In fact she says Sikhs have made it up. Even if it was proven I doubt even then she would still care. I'm guessing my mum is not the only person like this.

Fact of the matter is, Bollywood has fulfilled it's sinister and evil plan of brainwashing people about Sikhi. It has succeeded in damaging the image of Sikhi and Sardars etc in many peoples minds. People are ashamed and embarrassed of Sikhi (especially the Sikh Saroop) as a result of the filth spewed out by this so called 'biggest movie business''. My mum along with all these other aunties love watching all of these sinister hindi serials (which have a habit of always making out the main woman character to be Sikh but marries into a Hindu family, ermm, I wonder why?). Her and many like her go to the mandir, do poojas and do sukhmani sahib on top of this. If you're going to be religious, follow one path. No point following all, you will get no where!

Bollywood has been cursed. It's time will come.

Told my mum about this and it still doesn't stop her from watching his films. She couldn't care less. In fact she says Sikhs have made it up. Even if it was proven I doubt even then she would still care. I'm guessing my mum is not the only person like this.

Fact of the matter is, Bollywood has fulfilled it's sinister and evil plan of brainwashing people about Sikhi. It has succeeded in damaging the image of Sikhi and Sardars etc in many peoples minds. People are ashamed and embarrassed of Sikhi (especially the Sikh Saroop) as a result of the filth spewed out by this so called 'biggest movie business''. My mum along with all these other aunties love watching all of these sinister hindi serials (which have a habit of always making out the main woman character to be Sikh but marries into a Hindu family, ermm, I wonder why?). Her and many like her go to the mandir, do poojas and do sukhmani sahib on top of this. If you're going to be religious, follow one path. No point following all, you will get no where!

Bollywood has been cursed. It's time will come.

i usually find thing occuring..people dont care because it doesnt effect them or they did not suffer because of his hate speech...so what i usually do is put all amitabh bachan fans in the position of those who were victims in the riots...i remember an auntie came to my house..and the topic of 1984 up...and she was like i dont care...move on...so i played a trick on her....i got up and with my eyes wide open and said i call for all my brothers to attack the johal family (her surname) and butcher the men in that family and then get the women and commit dishonourable acts against them..then find any little children and hack them to pieces...i dont want one person in the johal family to survive...i want them destroyed!.....shes was utterly shocked and genuinely got scared lol....i then sat back down with nimrata and told her that it was a trick..and i wanted her to be in the position of those sikhs who died...shes never mentioned 1984 to me again lol..i think it had an effect on her..i dont know...

i usually find thing occuring..people dont care because it doesnt effect them or they did not suffer because of his hate speech...so what i usually do is put all amitabh bachan fans in the position of those who were victims in the riots...i remember an auntie came to my house..and the topic of 1984 up...and she was like i dont care...move on...so i played a trick on her....i got up and with my eyes wide open and said i call for all my brothers to attack the johal family (her surname) and butcher the men in that family and then get the women and commit dishonourable acts against them..then find any little children and hack them to pieces...i dont want one person in the johal family to survive...i want them destroyed!.....shes was utterly shocked and genuinely got scared lol....i then sat back down with nimrata and told her that it was a trick..and i wanted her to be in the position of those sikhs who died...shes never mentioned 1984 to me again lol..i think it had an effect on her..i dont know...

interesting you should say that, i come across some 'sikhs' who share the viewpoint that they dont care or its the past etc so i make a play on things that seem to effect everyone, i talk about 9/11 and the holocaust and they soon sit up and take notice, so i ask them if those events mean so much to you then why doesnt the genocide of your own people mean anything to you?

interesting you should say that, i come across some 'sikhs' who share the viewpoint that they dont care or its the past etc so i make a play on things that seem to effect everyone, i talk about 9/11 and the holocaust and they soon sit up and take notice, so i ask them if those events mean so much to you then why doesnt the genocide of your own people mean anything to you?

Because we've been made to look unimportant. This has led many to actually feel unimportant. Sad state of affairs.