Mata Gurnam Kaur - Mother Of Great Sikh Martyr Bhai Harjinder Singh Jinda Passes Away

singhfauja

My mama jee and bhai Jinda were roommates and were living at my massi's house in Amritsar.. They were very outgoing enjoying their youth time; they even went to Singapore and so on.. When goi attacked Amritsar, both were stuck inside home because of the curfew. It was that attack night time, bhai jinda just left home without telling anyone and nobody knows where bhai sahib went and later they heard about him in news...

Very innocent souls who stood for truth and justice... It should be our duty to research much more about them and dedicate our schools, institutions in their name.

Gurbani tuk explains very well about mata jee...

^^

yeh, it's crazy that as Sikhs we should All be able to live up to their examples and the examples of brahmgyanis who have embraced martyrdom, yet how many of us could really say that we can?

The Guru is the teacher i.e Gurbani. If we do not apply the gyan we have read to our lives 100% straight after being taught it(or reading it) we are Beymukhs.

Hence most of us on here are Beymukhs.

^^

yeh, it's crazy that as Sikhs we should All be able to live up to their examples and the examples of brahmgyanis who have embraced martyrdom, yet how many of us could really say that we can?

The Guru is the teacher i.e Gurbani. If we do not apply the gyan we have read to our lives 100% straight after being taught it(or reading it) we are Beymukhs.

Hence most of us on here are Beymukhs.

I just wish I could do more. I'm sure many Sikhs feel the same.

Sad new ...

She gave birth and raised Bhai Jinda a Babbar Shere of the Kaum ... May her memory live forever....

If you speak to people who were close to Bhai Sukha and Bhai Jinda they will tell you of Bhai Jinda's mother .. They did not shead tears when they were hanged the celebrated in true style ... the day before Bhai Sukha and Bhai Jinda was to be sent to the galows Bhai Jinda’s mother asked the girl family members who came to do a gidhaa as her son was going to be married tomorrow.

The Kaum needs more mothers like this ...