What'S Wrong With Badal?

singh135

I'm assuming you'll write these history books, since I haven't come across any saying it in so many words.

People that favor Badal in one way or another have been helped out by his family, when they get in trouble with the law. Badal has helped out people get away with murder, as long as the family pays him for his services of making the investigation and court case go away.

And your history book comment shows that your very hung up on showing Badal in a positive light, even though human right violations are taking by his government.

I think it would be appropriate to ask now....how did Badal help your family get away with something?

And your history book comment shows that your very hung up on showing Badal in a positive light, even though human right violations are taking by his government.

I think it would be appropriate to ask now....how did Badal help your family get away with something?

Apologises, it seems my playing devil's advocate perhaps went a little too far.

Apologises, it seems my playing devil's advocate perhaps went a little too far.

I don't think you were playing devil's advocate. If you were then there would be evidence provided to say why badal would be put in history books as a great Sikh. Also there would be evidence provided to say why he was given the reward of Fakr e Quam, but nothing is being provided.