I Am Singh - New Movie?

Azaad

This story is about a young Sikh named Ranveer Singh, a young, confident man settled in India. Ranveer's elder brothers are citizens of America. Ranveer's life takes a turn when he receives a call and he comes to know that one of his brothers is dead, his father is seriously injured and his other brother is missing. The cause of this is unknown. Ranveer is in a dilemma and immediately leaves for the US. He doesn't know what is in store for him. Ranveer reaches the US and tries to find out what

The movie is fine, saw it last weekend. Not too bad, nothing too great either. It has a worthy message but does have a small spoon of Bollywood garbage as well.

Sooner or later people are going to start hating SIkhs. Even moneh due to all the attention we are receiving in the media.

We are no better than any other human being just because we wear a turban. We are equal in the eyes of GOD. ONE LOVE

This is not a good image because for most Singhs the mentality is going to be Mr. Nice guy, (please other people before you) since you might get this perception of your people getting all the attention while others are not. Another way to kill a man's manhood.

And your point is? Do you have a better way of educating the illiterate masses about Sikhi? If you do, please do share so that we as a community could use some help. By the way, have you seen the movie? And also, are you a turbanned Sikh?

Sooner or later people are going to start hating SIkhs. Even moneh due to all the attention we are receiving in the media.

We are no better than any other human being just because we wear a turban. We are equal in the eyes of GOD. ONE LOVE

How moneh are going to be treated same as Sikhs. They cannot even be identified as Sikhs. And why are people going to start hating Sikhs?

Do think before you write here.

I probably went to far with that comment don't need to get all emotional.......relax.

Let's put it this way. When you watched that trailer it try inform who Sikhs are right? But did it do it in a positive sense? Did you see any positive energy coming from the trailer? NO. Because the actors looked angry. People don't like negative energy..its in their subconscious.

RDB and these actors look no different. But yet if you look at an RDB video people have good things to say.

Now some of you nerds are going to say "but RDB trim their beards blah blah blah....they ain't Sikh blah blah". I'm just trying to make a point here.

And mehtab Singh I haven't seen the movie and yes I do rock a pagg.

Peace.

I probably went to far with that comment don't need to get all emotional.......relax.

Let's put it this way. When you watched that trailer it try inform who Sikhs are right? But did it do it in a positive sense? Did you see any positive energy coming from the trailer? NO. Because the actors looked angry. People don't like negative energy..its in their subconscious.

RDB and these actors look no different. But yet if you look at an RDB video people have good things to say.

Now some of you nerds are going to say "but RDB trim their beards blah blah blah....they ain't Sikh blah blah". I'm just trying to make a point here.

Who is the nerd here. It is you who does not even even know how to express his own thoughts.

Wash your hands, clean them and do not type dirty words here.

Who is the nerd here. It is you who does not even even know how to express his own thoughts.

Wash your hands, clean them and do not type dirty words here.

I express from the heart my friend.

And SIkhistan yes you are right a MAN is dictated by his actions. This is how you gain respect from your fellow brothers.

Peace.