I Am Singh - New Movie?

Azaad

I express from the heart my friend.

And SIkhistan yes you are right a MAN is dictated by his actions. This is how you gain respect from your fellow brothers.

Peace.

Peace, bro. And I am happy that you have an open mind to discuss and learn from here.

No one is perfect but let us all strive to improve ourselves daily.

Singho, I cannot remember a single Amritdhari director. We cry when others depict us shamelessly in movies, but not one of us can make a block-buster movie with the way you want Sikhs to be depicted. If you cannot put up, then no film company is going to pay attention to a few disgruntled customers.

If you want to watch a certain type of movie, its likely others would too. Go to Uni, study directing and get on with it.

Though i haven't read any of the posts here. One thing i would like to say is that the Bollywood industry has always taken the piss out of Sikhs. I was particulary upset with the theme song to this film showing half naked women dancing around with red turbans on. The worst thing is that many Sikhs are fans of Bollywood. Scum like Daler Mendi need to delve inside their insipid souls and realize that they themselves are taking the piss out of Sikhism. I remember before their was a post on this forum about how Southall Gurdwara let all these sex maniacs use the Gurdwara facilities for filming of one of their bollywood movies.

I wish Satguru offers me the great pleasure of smashing up all their camera equipment up the next time they come to the UK. I hope other people adopt my philosophy on this issue as we need to teach these lollywoods a lesson.

When I watch such trailers all I sing to myself is 'Je Milna Kalgian Wale Noo, Khande Da Amrit Piloo' ;)