Bhangra Infront Of Guru Granth Sahib ?

Lion of Punjab

Singho its hard to tell who they are doing bhangra infront of. When they were standing for Ardas, they were praising Vishnu. First find out which sect is doing this and that can give a better understanding of who they are doing bhangra in front of. I wouldn't doubt it if it is Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj, but we can't be forsure by just watching this video.

Singho its hard to tell who they are doing bhangra infront of. When they were standing for Ardas, they were praising Vishnu. First find out which sect is doing this and that can give a better understanding of who they are doing bhangra in front of. I wouldn't doubt it if it is Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj, but we can't be forsure by just watching this video.

That is true, but at the very least you can conclude that they are trying to twist Punjabi culture by wearing Punjabi dastaaran and chadray. There was an effort to send out a message, that much I am positive of.

anyone know more about this vid ???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FTEHLsj5dA

I have seen people doing bhangra whil sitting down and on stage in Guru Granth Sahib dee hazoori wich, and even doing keertan to bhangra and bollywood saaj.

That is true, but at the very least you can conclude that they are trying to twist Punjabi culture by wearing Punjabi dastaaran and chadray. There was an effort to send out a message, that much I am positive of.

lol?

I have seen people doing ardaas praising chandi and bhagauti, and reading paat praising ram, gobind and har har har!!!!