look before eating

Balwinder Singh

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was curious when it says natural flavors in something what does that mean? Everyday things like Ketchup and Spaghetti sauce contain natural flavors. I have contacted some of these companies and they say they don't have that info to give. So should you continue to eat these products? Also where do you draw the line? It's obvious when it says egg or lard or something it is very clear. But when it is something that can not be found out easily, then what do you do?

Just curious.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Natural flavors, depends on the company. They will say they dont have it, but say u want it. if they refuse to give it say I will report you or that you wont buy their products instead you will buy a competitors or you can do a search online as there are many people who have already done the research.

All kraft products cannot be trusted. All of their cheeses except velveeta have animal rennet. Campbells soups (yes even vegetarian vegetable) all have a beef or lard base labelled as "natural flavors." BTW, prego is owned by campbells which is where a vegan group started the research. all prego products cannot be trusted. There is one flavor that doesnt have natural flavors but I am sure that that was made on the same assembly line.

and if prego has it, theres a pretty good chance ragu (which is almsot the same thing) has it as well.