look before eating

Balwinder Singh

But the reality is that Sikh youth born in America don't just eat desi food. I can tell you that I can't eat desi food everyday, you need variety. As far as making it at home it is difficult and time consuming being a student and all. I eat out but only vegetarian stuff, Veggie Pizza(Papa John's), Subway(alot), and so on.

Bul Chuk Maaf,

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot of people eat vegetarian pizza thinking its really vegetarian. But the cheese contains RENNET which is an animal product.... theres also rennet free cheese but most pizza places do not use this kind, they use the animal rennet kind...

PIZZA PIZZA has animal rennet as do most pizza stores...

a few pizza stores that do not contain animal RENNET include.. pizza hut, pizza nova, popular pizza and pizza depot.

the rest as far as i know do

theres a new restaurant in surrey run by amritdharees which is pure vegetarian... with rennet-less cheese

but i wouldnt trust any restaurant... not only because of the usual non-vegetarian environment but because most restaurants (i.e. mcdonalds) are so unsanitary.

we ordered pizza from dominoes a looong time ago... and my sister was about to take a bite out of her slice... as she got a closer look at the piece, she found a fly or some sort of bug IN HER PIZZA.. like it was BAKED into it.

how's that for vege pizza <_<

I don't eat veggie patties.  I don't like the Soy meat look alike stuff.  I just have a sub with all the veggies, no cheese, salt and pepper, and oil.  That's it.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

What about dressings????

Nope, no dressings. As far as rennet, Papa John's (US) does not contain rennet and the sauce is safe aswell.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

but still.. milk is ESSENTIAL isn't it??!?!?! we neeeedd calcium... and last time i checked... there isn't a lot of calcium in daal and sabji and roti........

if we can't drink milk.... wat bout my moms dahee!?!?!?!?! blush.gif

tongue.gif

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!