Attack On Harmandir Sahib In 1984

GPS

27 years are past since attack on Harmandir sahib. The attack was well planned and executed by Indira gandhi to give a bloody nose. I find it tragic that some of our brothers are blaming sikhs for this . This is what Indira wanted for creating division among sikhs.

I request only five to post references how he acme to the conclusion that any sikh may be badal,tohra or anyone planned this attack in league with Indira gandhi.

Who was the CM of punjab when Nirankari killed 13 innocent Sikhs in broad day light in Amritsar? Was justice given? CM is responsible for maintaing law and order all over his state but alas nothing happened. CM is the highest post and things could have been better if and only if simple justice were practiced by a person holding such position regardless of whatever religion they belong to.

Regarding the references or proof, that is not possible because media was under government control and there was total blanket ban on everything in Punjab. The person who gatehered proof were met with torture and death; example S. Jasswant Singh Khalra.

It is nice to gather proof against such corrupt leaders whether amrinder or badal or any other future leader of punjab. However, it is very well known fact that they will never earn respect of sikh kaum regardless of whatever drama they play.

When the case against the Nirankari leader and 60 other Nirankari followers was brought into court for the killing of 13 Sikhs and assualt. the court turned it over to the state of Haryana, where all the accused were acquitted. At this point CM Parkash Badal have every right to overturn the acquittal because the decision of the Haryana court was not in any shape or form just. CM Parkash Badal did not only not make an appeal, but he refused to make an appeal. Sant Baba Jarnail Singh ji Khalsa has specifically spoken out against the Akali Dal in a video. When i find the video, i will surely post it.

Also GPS is making false claims, that I said Sikhs were responsible for the attack on Sri Akal Takht Sahib. I have specifically said and only said, after finding out, that Badal planned with Indira Gandhi to attack Sri Akal Takht Sahib.

I am seeking references from those who say that Sikhs were responsible in planning attack on Harmandir sahib.This is a outright lie and mischievious propaganda.They need to provide source of their information.

If they fail i will provide info here that says that Indira Gandhi was solely responsible for that. Let us restrict discussion to that.

only five wrote

i have specifically said and only said, after finding out, that Badal planned with Indira Gandhi to attack Sri Akal Takht Sahib.

Badal is also a sikh. So show us where did you find.Restrict this thread for this.

By stating this you are absolving Indira from most of the blame

When the case against the Nirankari leader and 60 other Nirankari followers was brought into court for the killing of 13 Sikhs and assualt. the court turned it over to the state of Haryana, where all the accused were acquitted. At this point CM Parkash Badal have every right to overturn the acquittal because the decision of the Haryana court was not in any shape or form just. CM Parkash Badal did not only not make an appeal, but he refused to make an appeal. Sant Baba Jarnail Singh ji Khalsa has specifically spoken out against the Akali Dal in a video. When i find the video, i will surely post it.

With due respect to you , i have one question. Is it possible for an executive to overthrow judicial morder. This is a simple question and do not turn it into praise for Nirankaris.

No one can turn down a court order.It can only be vacated by judicial process. .

Regarding the references or proof, that is not possible because media was under government control and there was total blanket ban on everything in Punjab. The person who gatehered proof were met with torture and death; example S. Jasswant Singh Khalra.

This is exactly why the butchers of Sikhs in the attack of Sri Akal Takht Sahib have gotten away. Badal is one of them.

Indira gandhi was a wicked politician whose main interest was remain in power. Whenever she was threatened

she made one or the otehr scheme to remain in power.

She nationalized banks, removed privy purses , attacked East pakistan to a he was planning attack on Harmandir sahib

musch before 1984. Army made a replica of harmandir sahib and were training in 1983 at chakrata near Dehra dun.

This was much before sant bhindrewale came to akal takhat.

So only an ill informed person can lay blame of attack on Harmandir sahib on someone else to take heat off Indira Gandhi.